Meeting Karmic Co-Worker ?

Somna7H

Banned
Transiting Venus Rx will Conjunct my natal Vertex in 6th.
Is meeting with Karmic Co-Worker fated ?
Will be The Person my Enemy ?
pSun just enter into Virgo and 4th House.
pSun Square to Asc and Square to ntal UranusRs including many other minor aspects.

FAzvpaf.png

conspiracy theorist

Are there any women who you currently work with which this transit might be pointing toward?

Everything that happens in your life is karmic, although I know that you're referring to some important affair that this transit will likely coincide with. Wait and see and tell us if anything of significance happens during this time.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Are there any women who you currently work with

I had crush(first in life) on a woman at current work place. She knew about it. It's been a year but she never responded directly or indirectly. She never showed her expression. She never gave any hint that she likes me or hates me.
I will sure update if anything happen.
Thank you very much for your reply!

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

And, after a year of knowing her, you haven't had any kind of interaction with her that involved exchange of goodwill or interest of any kind? Anything at all?

Also, are you being serious when you say that this is the first woman you've had a crush on in your entire life?

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
And, after a year of knowing her, you haven't had any kind of interaction with her that involved exchange of goodwill or interest of any kind? Anything at all?

Also, are you being serious when you say that this is the first woman you've had a crush on in your entire life?

Yep, first time liked some one in life.
But not sure if it's first and last or may be more will come in future.
I know it's strange but as you mentioned it's all Karmic. May be Transiting Venus Rx indicating different things ? Not love or romance ?

conspiracy theorist

In light of everything you've shared with me, you should look into clinical depression and see if it strikes a chord. You might have been depressed your whole life.

On the psychological front, your progressions point to a time in your life where working on your inner issues would be a fruitful avenue for you. Even this Venus Rx could prove valuable in that sense, too. Especially as Venus is your ascendant ruler.

conspiracy theorist

If that is the truth, then that's good that you aren't depressed. But somehow, the combination of a low libido, inertia to change your circumstances having shown the desire to do so, low achievement in the professional sphere and mental confusion at the first sign of complexity becomes very curious to me, but I guess that's my problem, isn't it?

Do you just enjoy the attention you get on this forum?

Somna7H

Banned
You're aware of progressions so of course you have a genuine interest in Astrology.

Thank you!

Now let's get to the topic.
This thread is not for my love life though I'm totally interested in that.
But recently few person(may be 3 or more) trying to put me down in work place and want to take me out so that they can put their friend/relative in my spot. Though I'm totally over qualified for current post still this things is common in my country(India).
I was worried so I raised the query if one of these hidden enemy become open enemy and win/success in their plan. I'm trying to get job at other places but same story since past more than 10 years. No luck.

You are an expert. You mentioned women because it is Venus ? I was thinking Work life cos Venus my 6th lord and its happening in 6th house. But I'm noob and lost in life too so don't mind and guide me. :)

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, I assumed. Usually the terms karmic, co-worker and Venus together usually means that the person is looking out for a love interest, but this is not the case here. You've also made mention of your sex life multiple times on the forum so my mind automatically went there. Should've read your OP closer.

Venus' passage through mid to late Libra/early Scorpio would coincide with a lot of events in your life, and especially in regard to work as Venus has been transiting Libra which is the 6th sign in your chart and houses both the greater and lesser malefic. It also squares your Sun which is the exaltation ruler of the 12th sign Aries. In your chart, Mars rules the 12th . Mars is ruler of house of hidden enemies, and Jupiter is out-of-sect, cadent in the 6th house, rules the 8th house and is ruled by an afflicted Mars - all of this with the net result of decreasing his efficacy for good in your chart.

Venus will be making her way back to 25 degrees Libra by the middle of November, a degree which is within a hair's breadth of your Mars/Pluto conjunction on the 6th house cusp. This suggests that your work-place conflicts are likely to continue and may possibly increase in intensity.

As to their winning or losing, the next couple of months will see your transits highlighting the area as Mercury and then the Sun make their way through your conglomeration of planets in Libra. There is not much in way of fortification in the way of transits, save for a trine from transiting Jupiter toward the Sun. But one shouldn't take that as protection from the forces of evil, due to (1) the nature of Jupiter in your chart, and (2) oftentimes Jupiter transits actually come with upheavals and hardship, all in the name of putting you in a better place than you were before the onset of your transit. Also bare in mind that the Sun isn't in anyway related to your 6th house, so the manifestation of this transit is unlikely to manifest in the issues surrounding your workplace skirmishes.