Scared for my son's birth chart

lalalady

Super-concerned about my son's birth chart: born Feb 13, 2015 at 17:07 PST in Oakland, CA USA, 94611. Does it read like he's going to be a drug dealing, abusive pimp with a gambling problem? Can you give me any good news?

Thanks!
cj.png
showgif.cgi

Last edited:
Hello,

Greeting from Yash.

I have seen the chart of your son and the thing is that there's nothing anything indicated in the chart as you have mentioned what you scared about.

There's an exalted Jupiter in Cancer ascendant along with mercury present in the Capricorn at 7th house. He's will be a person of rules and attracted towards knowledge kinda things either researches or spiritual as well.

His education will be the main concern in respect of academics and will not go for higher studies. Apart from academics he will have knowledge of almost all kind.

Third house energy of North node will make him brave and valorous. At ninth house the Mars will give him all kind of luck and strong fate.

Mars is giving him full of positive energy and while in the 9th house it's giving him full support regarding father, although south node can cause some problems to or from father as well here.

Mother's health can be main concern after his birth. Mother will take additional tension as the Venus is gone in 8th house in Aquarius.

Right now he's under Mercury's Dasha so that will cause some health related losses and this can be a main concern.

I'm not describing all aspects of his life here, but there will not be anything
like few things that you mentioned in your question.

Only the moon is here which can cause tensions or mental problems but that's some other concern to worry about.

Please let me know about further analyzing of this birth chart. If you have any other question about, do let me know about it.

Yash Deepak Sharma

IleneK

Premium Member
Please forgive if this is out of order. To my way of thinking, it seems unwise, possibly destructive, to allow such a young child's birthchart to even potentially color your view of his or her life's unfolding in such a negative or even positive way. Better to enjoy and cultivate the richness of his life as it is?

Last edited:

lalalady

Thank you Yash, I appreciate it. What I got from another website auto-read was that his birth chart displayed a heavy tendency towards VICES in multiple aspects and the potential for violent and dysfunctional romantic relationships, and those pieces are where my concern originated from.

Hello,

Greeting from Yash.

I have seen the chart of your son and the thing is that there's nothing anything indicated in the chart as you have mentioned what you scared about.

Please let me know about further analyzing of this birth chart. If you have any other question about, do let me know about it.

Yash Deepak Sharma

Last edited:

lalalady

I very much disagree with you. If one can know what a child's predetermined challenges will likely be, why not be informed so that a parent can know where to focus more direction as a parent? How can that be destructive?? If I know he may have a natural tendency to not be studious, I can research various ways to encourage his studies beyond what one would do in standard parenting. I can research and locate many more tools for his learning style or personality to help him to do better in school, for example.

What you are saying comes across as not valuing or believing in birthchart data, but you are a senior member of the board so I am confused.

Being informed in advance of a child's life challenges and being well-prepared to meet his needs is being a good parent. You say destructive?? Are you a parent? Do you and your child just float through life? Or did you research anything before birth, like what to expect when you're expecting? What birth is like? How to change a diaper? How to treat colic? How to cure baby rash? What is the safest carseat? Did you get prenatal testing before the baby was born to make sure they are healthy?? ...This is the Same Thing... Researching in advance to be the most prepared parent that I can be.

Please forgive if this is out of order. To my way of thinking, it seems unwise, possibly destructive, to allow such a young child's birthchart to even potentially color your view of his or her life's unfolding in such a negative or even positive way. Better to enjoy and cultivate the richness of his life as it is?

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

First, I'm pretty worried about this generation of youngsters with that Uranus-Pluto square in their charts, and when I see them being given 'technology' to entertain them like Mum's smartphone or a tablet. Pluto creates compulsive addictions, Uranus is technology, and in Aries, it involves the brain's health and functioning. I see them all as at high risk, but you can protect him by NOT giving in to any temptation to use technology to amuse or distract him.

Mars in Pisces, 8th house could be weak-willed in the sense of giving in to temptation in many forms, and perhaps of the dark side. It's a naturally psychic placement and will absorb what's around him. So I'd be protecting him by guarding what or who he's exposed to, as much as you can without going overboard (Moon square Chiron?) This Piscean signature will have come down to him from Mum, Dad or possibly a grandparent - how do they handle these energies? Obviously I don't know your relationship status, but if he sees Dad come home from work and pour himself a big glass of wine, or disappear and play computer games all evening, or watch dark forms of drama on TV, then that's the influence he will absorb and eventually could copy. Or maybe it's you?.... because of Moon square Chiron in Pisces in his 8th house - do you have strong Neptunian tendencies? You have a lot of influence until he's a teenager, when peer pressure unfortunately can become stronger.

It's a creative chart, with that strong Pisces element and also Jupiter on Leo ascendant that could make him very demanding of love, approval and attention. Praise the good stuff he does, lavishly, and so train him to use his energies healthily. He could be a bit of a fiery Drama King as fire (Leo) and water (Pisces) meet, and Pluto also in the self-expressive 5th house but ultimately he's heading for air (Sun and Mercury), and over-emotionalism in his younger days may mellow into a more mind-focused kind of personality. Again, Aquarius and the internet are best of friends, and Uranus rules his Sun and Mercury but bear in mind what I said above. By the time he's an older teenager and his mind is fully operative, the world will be so different to how it is now (maybe even more tech? maybe a tech 'crash'?) that we shouldn't project too far ahead.

It's interesting that his Neptune in Pisces (few boundaries, being persuadable, weak will, addictions..... ) is squaring Saturn in 4th which is one of the parental houses and shows that disciplining/restraining will come from the home/parental environment.

There are lots of signs that a creative pathway will suit him - Leo Ascendant/Jupiter, Venus ruling MC and Venus being in Pisces, Pluto in 5th house..... Playing dressing-up games and all kinds of imaginative, acting, dramatic play will be great for him.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I very much disagree with you. If one can know what a child's predetermined challenges will likely be, why not be informed so that a parent can know where to focus more direction as a parent? How can that be destructive?? If I know he may have a natural tendency to not be studious, I can research various ways to encourage his studies beyond what one would do in standard parenting. I can research and locate many more tools for his learning style or personality to help him to do better in school, for example.

What you are saying comes across as not valuing or believing in birthchart data, but you are a senior member of the board so I am confused.

Being informed in advance of a child's life challenges and being well-prepared to meet his needs is being a good parent. You say destructive?? Are you a parent? Do you and your child just float through life? Or did you research anything before birth, like what to expect when you're expecting? What birth is like? How to change a diaper? How to treat colic? How to cure baby rash? What is the safest carseat? Did you get prenatal testing before the baby was born to make sure they are healthy?? ...This is the Same Thing... Researching in advance to be the most prepared parent that I can be.

While I still think a parent of a young child, perhaps not nearly so thoughtful and matured as you, needs to be careful as I mentioned, I agree that you also make very good points. I hope you additionally may consider the concern I have raised.
Thank you for your thoughtful response.

Last edited:

lalalady

Thank you so much! This is exactly the kind of guidance I was looking for! I apologize to everyone for not posting my initial inquiry more specifically as to what I was seeking the first time around.

My son's chart showing weak will and tendency towards addiction is concerning. Both his dad and I (divorced) have some minor vices, not alcohol or drugs, but his father is addicted to food. I love dark entertainment, horror movies, true crime shows (maybe due to my Lilith in Aries) but I am careful to only watch these things after he's gone to sleep. Not sure about Neptune tendencies for me - my Neptune is in Sag, 10th house, opposite sun, trine Mars, sextile Ascendant & Pluto, parellel moon and mc, contra-para Saturn. Every interpretation I've seen of my chart in general seems to be as middle-of-the-road as they come (if there's even such a thing). No real terrible aspects, but nothing saying I'm going to be very successful or famous either. I've attached my chart for reference. nl.png

There is said to be a strong family curse on his father's side. They are a very powerful and influential family in their country But the means to which they came to this power was said to be unscrupulously gained. Ever since their rise to prominence, misery, misfortune, scandal, incarceration and very early deaths have plagued every ancestral member of their family including his father so I worry for my son that he may have inherited this energy.

My son is very dramatic yes, at his daycare they call him "Tom Cruise" :love:

Thanks again.

First, I'm pretty worried about this generation of youngsters with that Uranus-Pluto square in their charts, and when I see them being given 'technology' to entertain them like Mum's smartphone or a tablet. Pluto creates compulsive addictions, Uranus is technology, and in Aries, it involves the brain's health and functioning. I see them all as at high risk, but you can protect him by NOT giving in to any temptation to use technology to amuse or distract him.

Mars in Pisces, 8th house could be weak-willed in the sense of giving in to temptation in many forms, and perhaps of the dark side. It's a naturally psychic placement and will absorb what's around him. So I'd be protecting him by guarding what or who he's exposed to, as much as you can without going overboard (Moon square Chiron?) This Piscean signature will have come down to him from Mum, Dad or possibly a grandparent - how do they handle these energies? Obviously I don't know your relationship status, but if he sees Dad come home from work and pour himself a big glass of wine, or disappear and play computer games all evening, or watch dark forms of drama on TV, then that's the influence he will absorb and eventually could copy. Or maybe it's you?.... because of Moon square Chiron in Pisces in his 8th house - do you have strong Neptunian tendencies? You have a lot of influence until he's a teenager, when peer pressure unfortunately can become stronger.

It's a creative chart, with that strong Pisces element and also Jupiter on Leo ascendant that could make him very demanding of love, approval and attention. Praise the good stuff he does, lavishly, and so train him to use his energies healthily. He could be a bit of a fiery Drama King as fire (Leo) and water (Pisces) meet, and Pluto also in the self-expressive 5th house but ultimately he's heading for air (Sun and Mercury), and over-emotionalism in his younger days may mellow into a more mind-focused kind of personality. Again, Aquarius and the internet are best of friends, and Uranus rules his Sun and Mercury but bear in mind what I said above. By the time he's an older teenager and his mind is fully operative, the world will be so different to how it is now (maybe even more tech? maybe a tech 'crash'?) that we shouldn't project too far ahead.

It's interesting that his Neptune in Pisces (few boundaries, being persuadable, weak will, addictions..... ) is squaring Saturn in 4th which is one of the parental houses and shows that disciplining/restraining will come from the home/parental environment.

There are lots of signs that a creative pathway will suit him - Leo Ascendant/Jupiter, Venus ruling MC and Venus being in Pisces, Pluto in 5th house..... Playing dressing-up games and all kinds of imaginative, acting, dramatic play will be great for him.

Last edited:

waybread

Lala, unfortunately there are bad and really unscrupulous astrologers out there, who will give a really crummy reading for a tiny child. Sometimes they will offer to help you mitigate his challenges-- for an additional fee. I don't know who gave you that horrible reading, but s/he was highly unethical.

I don't view natal chart readings as a kind of fatalistic fortune telling. I don't think our futures are so pre-determined. Each planet, sign, and house has multiple interpretations that are consistent with their core meanings. The key in raising a child is to focus on the empowering meanings, not the disempowering ones. (This is called choice-centered astrology.)

With CJ's sun in his 7th house, some kind of partnership will probably be very important to him. As a child, a partner might be a best friend. When he's an adult, he will want to be part of a couple, whether he is in a relationship or not. The 7th house can also relate to "open enemies", meaning the ones we know about, not the secret back-stabbers. If you find that your little guy has a tendency to think of someone as his enemy, see what you can do to help him resolve the situation.

My sun is in Aquarius, too, and I think it's a great sign. Aquarians need our space, however, so don't be surprised if CJ isn't always as demonstrably affectionate as you think he should be. He is, in his own way. If he shows any interest in science, please encourage him.

With his moon in Sagittarius in the 5th house, your son may well become interested in travel and outdoor recreation. The moon shows one's emotional nature. The moon also represents his experience of his mother. I don't know why the chart doesn't show a sextile (favourable aspect) between the sun and moon, because it's there, and it shows a nice flow between his sense of identity (sun) and you (moon.) In the 5th house, CJ's moon also suggests that he will want his own children when he is older, or perhaps become a teacher.

In terms of stuff to watch out for, your little guy has a formation called a grand trine, which looks like a blue triangle linking his moon, Uranus, and Jupiter. While this suggests an easy flow of energy, sometimes life goes well enough for such people that they don't have a strong sense of motivation. Motivation to get up off the couch and do something tends to come from the red lines, like the squares.

This is where maybe the other astrologer related your son's 8th house Venus-Mars-Chiron to becoming a pimp. (Yikes) Periodically there are generations of kids with a stellium (collection) of planets in a given sign or house. It's as though their generation will have a particular set of issues to address. Among other things, the 8th house rules the sexual organs, and Venus and Mars are the sexy planets. But obviously, there is such a thing as a healthy sexuality. I think it would be a good idea to ensure that your son gets a healthy, positive sex education when he is old enough to make sense of it, together with the cautions that caring parents need to give their children these days. (Vs. learning about sex "on the street" via equally uninformed peers.)

The 8th also rules investments and money that is shared in some way with other people, and the death-rebirth cycle. Children can always learn about sharing with others. When your son is an adolescent or young teenager, he might enjoy putting some money into a safe stock and following it in the stock market.

If your home is set up for this or you can join a community garden, your son might enjoy digging in the dirt (and what child doesn't?) and planting a little garden where he learns about nature's cycle of birth, life, death, and rebirth of new growth in the spring. If he knows someone who died (like an older relative,) speak frankly with him about death. He may be curious and won't need any sugar-coating (like "grandma went to sleep") to make sense of physical death.

Both of you should enjoy Halloween-- making "scary" costumes and perhaps making or visiting a "haunted house." (As a kid, my friends and I sometimes made a make-believe haunted house in the basement. Very Plutonian.)

Similarly, thinking of that previous chart reading you got, gambling is a 5th house matter-- because the 5th house rules both children and pleasurable leisure activities of various sorts. (It also includes going to the theater.) I don't gamble, but I also have a 5th house emphasis. "My" 5th house relates to my children and to outdoor recreation.

Speaking of the theater, another good 5th house activity would be to put on impromptu puppet shows at home, or take him to see a children's theater or street fair if there is one in your area.

Children are so special, Mama-- as you know. Your little son is lucky to have a mother who wants the best upbringing for him.

Last edited:

waybread

Just a bit further, Mama-- I looked at your chart and the comparison with your son's (synastry.)

Your Sagi moons are conjunct, which is a lovely aspect. You're emotionally on the same wave-length. Your suns are trined. Your respective senses of oneself are compatible, also. With both suns in air signs, you can encourage his interest in the world of ideas. Your Taurus Jupiter and Mercury sextile your son's Pisces placements. You have the capacity to be a good mentor.

I think there are always those difficult adolescent and teen years, when boys naturally need to orient towards their peers and less towards their parents, and to experiment with dimensions of life they don't want Mom to know about. But I think the two of you have the capacity to sustain a loving compatible relationship once he matures.

lalalady

Yes the first reading I ever got on my son's chart (at a state fair) asked me for further donation to help me avoid my son's bleak future :/ Thank goodness I was so freaked out I just ran away.

Thank you so much for both of your posts waybread! They have given me such relief to know there are many positive aspects to my son's chart. I just want the best for him, I love him more than anything. We are very, very close to the point where I think it hurts his father's feelings because our son's not shy about preferring me. Thank you for all of the suggestions, I will be sure to keep this all in mind me while raising my son.
Just a bit further, Mama-- I looked at your chart and the comparison with your son's (synastry.)

Your Sagi moons are conjunct, which is a lovely aspect. You're emotionally on the same wave-length. Your suns are trined. Your respective senses of oneself are compatible, also. With both suns in air signs, you can encourage his interest in the world of ideas. Your Taurus Jupiter and Mercury sextile your son's Pisces placements. You have the capacity to be a good mentor.

I think there are always those difficult adolescent and teen years, when boys naturally need to orient towards their peers and less towards their parents, and to experiment with dimensions of life they don't want Mom to know about. But I think the two of you have the capacity to sustain a loving compatible relationship once he matures.

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

Hi and thank you for showing your chart too - interesting to see the similarities like the reversed Asc-Desc. axis. Your chart is less Neptunian, with a wider opposition to Neptune from Sun and Venus. Perhaps it is Mercury on the fixed star Algol that encourages you to view the darker stuff. Google Algol astrology for plenty of articles on that.

How your son develops will be influenced firstly by both his parents, so as I said, the 'power' lies with you. If he takes up dark forms of viewing as a teenager, it could influence his choices of friends and behaviour. What you watch is a kind of 'immersion' process where the subconscious is filling up with conditioning - who knows how that conditioning can spill out into the experiences one goes on to have? "You are what you eat", in more senses than just the physical. If your energy field vibrates on a lower frequency, this will affect the life.

(one day on...) Last night on the ITV news, they ran a feature on an online game called Fortnite that 40 MILLION people have downloaded. You connect together with 100 others and basically try to kill each other. They showed avatars running through a landscape and then explosions filling the screen. They said it's becoming highly addictive and showed some boys playing it together who looked less than 10 years' old to me. Is it any wonder that our world is in such a ghastly, gory mess when this is what is being fed into the collective unconsciousness? I really fear for our young people and their mental health and future experiences.

Last edited: