When will I start a sex change?

freakout

So... I'm a 26 years old male, but mentally I feel like a woman and I want to undergo a gender correction.

The question is simple - when will I start a sex change?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

With the Moon with only some accidental dignity, Mercury (you) in its detriment and building a square to the Moon, I would say at least not another 4-5 months.

rafaella

So... I'm a 26 years old male, but mentally I feel like a woman and I want to undergo a gender correction.

The question is simple - when will I start a sex change?

This is tricky question, gender correction - I don't think lilly came across this situation so we wouldn't have specific house for it. But its about physical appearance (1st house), self value (2nd), wishes (11th), and creation (5th) because you are creating something yourself rather than being born with it and well surgery (Mars).

So interesting to see how Mercury (your significator) changes signs into Capricorn which rules the 5th here. Moon, ruler of 11th, house of wishes in your 1st. Both these planets change signs (sign change here is the significant part of answer, i would think). Mercury moves out of its detriment in 6 units. Moon changes signs in 10 degrees and into Venus ruled Libra, how appropriate! Also Moon squares Mercury, so maybe that's when the process really starts.

So I think 6-10 years. But if you are already making preparations and are at that stage where you are ready for sex change then maybe its months. But I doubt it. It looks like years. I think you need to start taking hormones and live as a woman for a time being, grow breasts etc... before the ultimate operation can take place. This takes several years.

freakout

I do not plan a full surgical correction - I want to take only hormones, without any surgery :) so I'm just curious when I will can start the transition...

Chrysalis

I do not plan a full surgical correction - I want to take only hormones, without any surgery :) so I'm just curious when I will can start the transition...

But have you even gone ahead and started the ball rolling with any of this happening ?

Horarys not going to really answer your properly if you haven't.

Love2Know

This is tricky question, gender correction - I don't think lilly came across this situation so we wouldn't have specific house for it. But its about physical appearance (1st house), self value (2nd), wishes (11th), and creation (5th) because you are creating something yourself rather than being born with it and well surgery (Mars).

So interesting to see how Mercury (your significator) changes signs into Capricorn which rules the 5th here. Moon, ruler of 11th, house of wishes in your 1st. Both these planets change signs (sign change here is the significant part of answer, i would think). Mercury moves out of its detriment in 6 units. Moon changes signs in 10 degrees and into Venus ruled Libra, how appropriate! Also Moon squares Mercury, so maybe that's when the process really starts.

So I think 6-10 years. But if you are already making preparations and are at that stage where you are ready for sex change then maybe its months. But I doubt it. It looks like years. I think you need to start taking hormones and live as a woman for a time being, grow breasts etc... before the ultimate operation can take place. This takes several years.

I know of 3 people personally right now who are undergoing this transformation in the past few months. Only have access to one of their charts but never asked to share so I won’t. It will be interesting to study for similarities. I wish you good luck in your journey.

freakout

I know of 3 people personally right now who are undergoing this transformation in the past few months. Only have access to one of their charts but never asked to share so I won’t. It will be interesting to study for similarities. I wish you good luck in your journey.

thank you :smile:

Chrysalis

Well as you've not even gone ahead and done anything about it yet then this chart is of no use.
A horary can't tell you when s the best time, only you know this.
As your basically asking the best time to do this.

For this you need to look at an even chart.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

I have to say that you gave very little information in your opening post, so I thought you would want to go in for surgery also. Next time, please elaborate a bit more about the situation right in the beginning itself.

Anyway, I agree as far as the time goes, with Tikana. I would suggest you wait because the Moon and you could do better.

Since this is more or less sort of 'for pleasure' and concerns gender change, Saturn is doing well, luckily.

What I would suggest is that you can do an event chart or even an electional chart for date/s, as in doctor appointments.

freakout

ok, here it is:

Attachments

• astro_2at_when_will_i_start_a_sex_change.22112.22559.jpg
    astro_2at_when_will_i_start_a_sex_change.22112.22559.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 24

Sunrise

ok, here it is:
dear, you already have made a horary chart showing when this process can start and the member of forum have responded. The new chart has nothing to say.

iam not also have no much about electional but the basics
The charts of the moment of choice (election chart), you are looking for days and hours to begin this change. That is, you are looking to see harmonic aspects with the planets and with diginitis - strong planets, in a good position (house) and of course if they fit your birth chart (always with your natal.
So you have to look for what days and time is the right time to start this change .
We also always look at the planet that represents the issue we are concerned with.
For example, You said you would not go into surgery.
I do not plan a full surgical correction - I want to take only hormones,
So here we will not look at Mars (the physical planet of the operations). Probably Venus has to do with beauty and harmony. Of course there are other many rules in a election chart. Such the ASC, the Moon ect

it difficult and has a lot of work a election chart. But other members can help you.

Chrysalis

ok, here it is:

Your still asking "When" its like you wan't to do something about this, but your wanting the universe to give you answers as to when.

An event chart you'd need to input the date of procedures/when you start hormone tablets etc...and then you can see from that date on, how things go from there, and this is a date you don't have as your still unsure as to when your doing this.

I think maybe looking at your transits/progressions in your natal chart would help you better as for the "when" answer.