Multiple conjunct, parallel, and OOB planets

Zairdae

Hello! I'm really new to this, and trying to understand the impact of having multiple planets conjunct, parallel, and OOB on my chart.

I have Moon, Neptune, and Sun conjunct, and Uranus, Mercury, Neptune, Venus, and Jupiter conjunct (in this group Uranus and Neptune are parallel, and Mercury and Venus are parallel as well as OOB). Both of these groups center around Sagittarius and fall in the fifth and sixth houses. I've historically felt more Scorpio (where my Moon sits), although my Sun is Sagittarius at 0 degrees. Pluto sits in Scorpio and is also the cutting planet of my fairly tight bundle (and is parallel to my midheaven?), so I'm thinking that strengthens my Scorpio tendencies? I am starting to feel more Sag in the past two years though, due to some MAJOR life events leading to some internal changes.

Nessus is also OOB as far as asteroids go. I also have Sun and Mars parallel with my descending, and these are contra parallel to my true node. Chiron is contra parallel to Saturn. I have no guess as to what these may be interpreted as?

I'm wondering if I should go back to "work", or if I should continue to pursue my art - which is all I want to do, but it doesn't pay the bills.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a link to declinations:
https://www.astro.com/tmpd/c1sifileZ2fe1z-u1508907488/astro_2gw_jenna_tison.4362.30898.pdf

Attachments

• jennachart.jpg
    jennachart.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21