Migraines and low energy, please help

Lykanized

I have had problems with headaches for life, but they started spiking when I was a teenager and have never really gone away. I also have issues with low energy. I don't think it's depression. It's possible I'm very sensitive to foods, idk. I get lots of headaches, but most troubling to me is the aurus in which I'll get drained, my head cloudy, dizzy, inability to think or work or read or do anything I need to do. Oftentimes after a day of classes, I'll almost definitely feel drained. Doctor's are dumb as hell. Most of what they focus on is the pain when I try to explain to them that's only half the issue and sometimes not even the true issue. I may get what I can recognize from experience as clear migraine auras without getting an intense migraine, just a slight migraine. The worst migraines I ever had were when I was a teenager.. For a whole week I couldn't eat anything but pretzels and ice because I was so nauseous and I felt like committing seppuku because my head hurt so badly. Then it happened again for another week a week later. It's never been that bad again but still. It's chronic

The other issue is that I don't have health insurance. I'm tired of going about life drained. I can't figure out any reason why I should have trouble with energy or with headaches, really

Research I've done indicates migraines could possibly be caused by changes in levels of neurotransmitters, but why would one have issues with rapidly changing levels of neurotransmitters?

Added: I've had a grand mal seizure before and I was never sure why. I don't know if it could be connected. That was last year in September around when I was also having trouble sleeping, moodswings, and some bout of psychosis and derealization

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.56.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.56.01 PM.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Lykanized

So I'm wondering if there's any possible indicators of why I may have these issues in my chart as well as advice on what to do. I'd go strict vegan if I had to tbh

AsianSapphire

Could you please PM me your details?

It's you conjunction of Neptune and Uranus. U don't have enough of its energy in your life, so you get hurt.
PM me
we'll try something

unique_astrology

The solar eclipse of late last August and the Full Moon of September 6 were the triggers, or at least the set up, for your September trials. See attached.

There are aspects in your natal that may indicate the headaches but astrology is not going to help with them. You will need professional help with that. Certainly lifestyle is the one area you can be pro active in on your own. Good luck.

I have no doubts the indicators of your migraines is your Mars/Pluto midpoint in real space at 201°21' squared by your Neptune at 290°59' and Uranus at 291°30' with the Uranus square exact for all intents and purposes. 201°21 + 90° = 291°21'.

Perhaps learn (and practice) meditation.

Attachments

• Aug SE Lyk.jpg
    Aug SE Lyk.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 18
  • FM Lyk.jpg
    FM Lyk.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Mj66

Hi Lykan-
You have a lot of mental energy in your chart-which is great. Lots of Virgo.
Personal planets in Virgo can make you perfectionist and hard on yourself.
I think this is a stress factor in your life.
Try meditation and chakra cleansing-you can find this information on you tube or join a yoga class- trying to let go as much as you can will assist with any toxic stressers.
Good luck.
Maria

Lykanized

Hi Lykan-
You have a lot of mental energy in your chart-which is great. Lots of Virgo.
Personal planets in Virgo can make you perfectionist and hard on yourself.
I think this is a stress factor in your life.
Try meditation and chakra cleansing-you can find this information on you tube or join a yoga class- trying to let go as much as you can will assist with any toxic stressers.
Good luck.
Maria
Thank you!
I've been gravitating to meditation and researching Chakras and Chakra meditation, but I haven't done anything faithfully. I will

Is it possible to be stressed and not know you are, or to perhaps just be so used to your mind working a specific way that it just doesn't strike you you might be stressed?

I know my mind's extremely active, of course when not in migraine or energy zap mode. Even when I'm sleepy my mind can be very active and I am very self critical which can lead to anxiety

Lykanized

In retrospect, that seizure was most likely due to lack of sleep probably caused by an overactive mind. I've been using binaural beats/theta wave music lately to fall asleep, but I find that i become 'immune' to a certain piece of music after very few days. Still, it's helping me a lot more than anything else besides pills that make me feel like **** the next day does

Mj66

Absolutely-I think your brain and nerves are on overload with all that darned Mercury running through you-blessing and curse.:innocent::devil: Meditation used to "let go" is probably a good idea. Try tapping and chakra cleansing.
Best Wishes-
Maria

PatAstro

Yeah, it is the food.
Need to find out.
You may be allergic to some type of food.

Maybe go to the allergist

you could be allergic to:

Eggs
Milk
Peanuts
Tree nuts
Fish
Shellfish
Wheat
Soy
Seeds

https://acaai.org/allergies/types/food-allergy

Food intolerance - when a food irritates your stomach or your body can't properly digest it, that's an intolerance, Can cause a headache.

They are right about the moon.

Moon rules the stomach. Moon conjunct Mars - problem with the stomach.

So don't kill yourself.

Frisiangal

Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern psychological related rather than traditional perspective. It implies that physical disease is not ‘automatically’ written into a chart but can be psychosomatic of nature as a result of mismanagement of planetary energy.
Hi,
Headaches are usually found with Mars, whilst the 'blackness' or 'lightening flashes' in the head can find a correspondence with Aquarius and/or its rulers. There appears to be a strong association with the Aries-Libra axis, thus also involving Venus.

The chart shows Mars in the 1st house conjunct Moon in Virgo. The latter can be suggestive of allergies. The conjunction can see nausea occuring.
It is for you to work out 'what makes you sick to the stomach' in a sense other than physical.

Mars-Uranus are well aspected, and there is no link between Mars and Saturn. What could cause the migraines?
A common denominator between Mars and Uranus is that both make harsh aspects with Venus in Gemini, which rules both Taurus and Libra. Taurus is on the 9th house cusp, that has strong associations with health and well-being, including benefits (or lack of them). Libra on 2nd house cusp will also be influential...... personal worth and values towards/from others?

What does Venus and its aspects mean to you? Does Mars in 1st house assert itself, or seethe in unexpressed anger for reasons known only to yourself?
Why does a 6th house Saturn oppose Chiron in Leo in 12th house, yet with natal Sun still in Cancer. What is it that 'hurts inside' other than physical?

A change of diet can settle an upset stomach, yet will not dig up the root of the cause of your complaint. That is for you to do.

:smile:

Frisiangal

I know that this is not astrology, but I wonder if you eat wheat or other gluten bearing grains. Pretzels are extremely high levels of gluten.

I had those symptoms for quite a while and after stopping the consumption of grains with gluten, they gradually subsided.

Products of 'the harvest' fall under Virgo. The poster has Virgo Ascendant with an afflicted Mercury in Cancer (intake) so, as mentioned elsewhere, the astro. link IS there.

:smile:

Lykanized

Thank you to everyone who's given some feedback. I'm thinking about all of it. It wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise to try gluten free. That's gonna be tough, but it's definitely worth it lmao

Also, AsianSapphire, I got behind on DMs, but I really really appreciate yours and I'm gonna reply

Tora

OP,
It sounds a lot like hormone problem.
Are you near the age of menopause? It can starts anywhere between 30s-50s while still having regular periods.

If you are within the age brackets, there are natural supplement you could try which I'll recommend one brand but I wait to hear from you.

AquaMoonChild

Interesting. My first thought from this heading was "I wonder if they have Aries in the 8th house" and it looks like you do!

I have Aries in the 8th house as well although mine is in the north node. For me my headaches ended in a small stroke at age 30 and then finding out I had a rare blood related disease which causes headaches and blood clots.

It's probably not that bad since there is no planet there but Aries is the head and headaches are often blood vessel related. This is why ibuprofen and tripins help because they constrict blood vessels. I'm not an astrology pro but grew up around it's teachings and have been studying it more deeply the last few years. It seems endless. But I would think that Aries in the 8th could definitely cause headaches.

Sagcap88

Side note: have you been tested for Lyme Disease? The seizures go along with it. It’s very common nowadays and worth a blood test imo. I don’t know the cost of being tested but it would explain the symptoms you’re listing. Of course, it could be other things. Lyme can cross the blood brain barrier and cause psychological issues. Many sufferers have been institutionalized. It’s a very serious problem that isn’t getting its due attention.

You might at the very least read up on Lyme. Where do you live? The US? It’s common in Connecticut and the NE in general. You could have even picked it up if you spent time in those places...

Last edited: