Any advice on dealing with the strong Scorpion energy in my chart?

GeminiSun

I am only 24 but I feel like I've lived three lifetimes. And I'm not even being over dramatic. I've been three different people throughout my life, going through dramatically different experiences, like extremely different. I've also looked like three different people too. It's very... Straining? If that's even a good word to describe it. It's just crazy. I feel like I don't have much control over my life. And that's super tough for all my fiery placements. :unsure:

I suffered quite a lot from like 2009/2010 to like 2016. It was the absolute worst time in my life and I literally thought I would never, ever get out of what I thought was a very helpless situation. Now that I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and feel so much hope and have made so many improvements, I am scared to be happy in fear of it being ripped away from me again. And life taking some kind of crazy twist and turn that I am not prepared for. My chest is literally shaking in fear at the thought of another disaster happening. lol.

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 38

folelser

Hello, I can't really see the strong scorpion energy .
I am same generation than you 1993,
I have also been trought different transformation. This is because my saturn square my pluto, and you have it too
Since it's in our natal chart it will always affects us , it will always come back periodically.
Basically , pluto keep affecting us, making us "change " because it's trying to make us find our real self.
I don't remember the transits right now, you can check it out on astro.com

I hope this resonates with you :)

Whoam1

It's not strong Scorpio energy, it's strong Mars energy. Mars is associated with Capricorn (you have two planets here), Scorpio (you have one planet here), and Aries (you have one personal planet here). Plus your most angular Planet is Mars! Curious to see if your birth time is accurate it's very possible that your actually a Scorpio moon. Not to mention the combination of a Gemini sun and a Scorpio Moon alone is enough to match all the drama in your life.

GeminiSun

It's not strong Scorpio energy, it's strong Mars energy. Mars is associated with Capricorn (you have two planets here), Scorpio (you have one planet here), and Aries (you have one personal planet here). Plus your most angular Planet is Mars! Curious to see if your birth time is accurate it's very possible that your actually a Scorpio moon. Not to mention the combination of a Gemini sun and a Scorpio Moon alone is enough to match all the drama in your life.
Hmm, very interesting! Thanks for the different perspective :p

I just thought I had strong Scorpion energy because of my 8th House Sun, Mercury and South Node, 1st House Pluto, Scorpio ASC and strong pluto aspects. This is what a professional Astrologer told me when I first got into in-depth Astrology and the way she described it really resonated with me. My life theme has been about obsessions, transformation, secrets, extremes, etc.

But I'm gonna look into the Mars stuff... It sounds super intriguing. You could be onto something x

Last edited:

Shanti

https://cafeastrology.com/eclipsessolarlunar.html
June 4, 1993 9:02 AM Sun 13 Gem 55 Opposition Moon 13 Sag 55(LE)

You were born just in time for a Total Lunar Eclipse

In your sidereal chart this phenomenon took place in sidereal sign of scorpio

This actually speaks volumes about your life experience as described.

Your Sidereal chart attached

Attachments

• Gemini sun sidereal chart.PNG
    Gemini sun sidereal chart.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 20

GeminiSun

https://cafeastrology.com/eclipsessolarlunar.html
June 4, 1993 9:02 AM Sun 13 Gem 55 Opposition Moon 13 Sag 55(LE)

You were born just in time for a Total Lunar Eclipse

In your sidereal chart this phenomenon took place in sidereal sign of scorpio

This actually speaks volumes about your life experience as described.

Your Sidereal chart attached
Super interesting info, thanks for the input. I'll have to look into lunar ecplise's and see what they're about.

I looked into my pullen chart and my dominants are Pluto, Moon and Saturn. Maybe the Moon and Saturn have something to do with why I feel like I got dealt a tough deck. Blah, like the worst possible planets as my dominants!

Lykanized

Hmm, very interesting! Thanks for the different perspective :p

I just thought I had strong Scorpion energy because of my 8th House Sun, Mercury and South Node, 1st House Pluto, Scorpio ASC and strong pluto aspects. This is what a professional Astrologer told me when I first got into in-depth Astrology and the way she described it really resonated with me. My life theme has been about obsessions, transformation, secrets, extremes, etc.

But I'm gonna look into the Mars stuff... It sounds super intriguing. You could be onto something x
That is very Scorpionic, but you also have Mars square Pluto. I have Mars sextile Pluto and I know how intense Mars-Pluto is. You should look that up. But you have Mars and Pluto at a hard aspect, they're 'squaring off' so to speak. You really should look at that. You have the planet of sexuality, action, drive, and raw, primal energy(Mars) squaring off with the planet of obsession, transformation, digging into the core of the self, all or nothing, and extremes not existing in harmony

In working on yourself, you'll find that harmony and when you do, you'll feel the power of Mars and Pluto working together. With squares, you will struggle a lot earlier in your life. I'm working on some major squares in my chart too. But I know that it's possible to find harmony between them and I think it'll help you in life a lot

GeminiSun

That is very Scorpionic, but you also have Mars square Pluto. I have Mars sextile Pluto and I know how intense Mars-Pluto is. You should look that up. But you have Mars and Pluto at a hard aspect, they're 'squaring off' so to speak. You really should look at that. You have the planet of sexuality, action, drive, and raw, primal energy(Mars) squaring off with the planet of obsession, transformation, digging into the core of the self, all or nothing, and extremes not existing in harmony

In working on yourself, you'll find that harmony and when you do, you'll feel the power of Mars and Pluto working together. With squares, you will struggle a lot earlier in your life. I'm working on some major squares in my chart too. But I know that it's possible to find harmony between them and I think it'll help you in life a lot
Very good point. I hope that one day I can bring those two different energies into working with alignment with eachother! I have struggled with that a lot. My Mars Square Pluto makes me pretty violent when I feel threatened, and I am a super obsessive person. The good thing about this Mars-Pluto square is that when I am into something, I will not give up until I get it, the will power of this placement is pretty scary! But it's mostly detrimental... Most people don't want to grow old but I hope I do so I can learn how to better navigate the different energies I am dealing with.