Regarding Pregnancy

Julijana

State: New Delhi
Saturn rules your 5th house of creativity (children) which mostly indicates delays in this possition. Saturn in 12th house. House of losses, expenditures, other caountries, hospital, etc in Virgo. Maybe you should try some treatment from abroad?
Alo Mercury is a functional malefic for you and it is sitting with Saturn (another malefic planet). Now you are going through Ketu mahadasha ( it is rulling 3rd house of close siblings and communications and a sign of Saggitarius). It ends in 2020 june. Maybe than things will come easier for you and you will start Venus mahaddasha (which is rulling your Ascendant.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Saturn rules your 5th house of creativity (children) which mostly indicates delays in this possition. Saturn in 12th house. House of losses, expenditures, other caountries, hospital, etc in Virgo. Maybe you should try some treatment from abroad?
Alo Mercury is a functional malefic for you and it is sitting with Saturn (another malefic planet). Now you are going through Ketu mahadasha ( it is rulling 3rd house of close siblings and communications and a sign of Saggitarius). It ends in 2020 june. Maybe than things will come easier for you and you will start Venus mahaddasha (which is rulling your Ascendant.

Julijana are you casting a vedic chart?

I am showing 5th house Pisces, but perhaps I am using the wrong location or something.
???

Julia

aquarius7000

State: New Delhi
Given that this is a World Wide Web forum, you should give the country along always.

Also, when you ask people to read your chart, it is always good to post the relevant charts along, and not expect people to do it.

Astro.com offers charts for free.

neha26

Pregnancy

Hi,

Can you please look at my chart and help me letting know when will I get pregnant? I am also attaching my natal chart.

26/8/82
Delhi
10:50 AM.

Best Regards,
Neha

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_neha.2187.26419.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_neha.2187.26419.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 27

sasa62

Re: Pregnancy

Hi,

Can you please look at my chart and help me letting know when will I get pregnant? I am also attaching my natal chart.

26/8/82
Delhi
10:50 AM.

Best Regards,
Neha

For pregnancy should monitor the state of Venus and the Moon in the natal chart.

Venus receives a square from Mars, this aspect can not prevent pregnancy, can possibly bring problems during pregnancy. Or it might happen that a woman wants a child because of pressure from family or husband and in reality is not ready for a child, and therefore known to happen abortion.
Because of this aspect is very important that a woman wants a child because of the child and not because of other people.

Uranus conjunction the moon can cause problems only if it appears from the beginning of the problem as polycystic ovaries or similar.

If a person is not prone to such problems, in this case, can not make a problem, although there are cases where around 4% persons with this aspect can not get pregnant and doctors are unable to find a specific problem.

The first possibility is the following from October until December 2016

However, a similar aspect was in February, and May. depending on what was happening is an indicator for the next period ...

Sunny

With your ASC in a fertil signe, scorpio, the house for children also in a fertil signe, pisces, and its ruler Jupiter on the ASC I'd ask you why you didn't have already children?

neha26

Hi,

We have been trying for around 3 years now but could not conceive. Also went for medical treatment but doctor is saying this is unexplained. :(

Sunny

Oh! I am very sorry for you. Perhaps this has to do with your Moon/Uranus together at the same degree and squarring the Sun, your husband? Is he okay?

neha26

Oh...is there any chance of having kids.
What about my husband? He is ok..but why did you ask

Oh! I am very sorry for you. Perhaps this has to do with your Moon/Uranus together at the same degree and squarring the Sun, your husband? Is he okay?

Sunny

For you, there is a triple chance as I wrote it concerning the fertil signs. Maybe the problem will be this Moon/Uranus position in your first house and suarring the Sun in the 10th.
In your case I'd start an horary chart for your question, that could be very helpful. And remember, no birth chart is a fate, it must not be like this but it can be, you understand?

Abby83

For you, there is a triple chance as I wrote it concerning the fertil signs. Maybe the problem will be this Moon/Uranus position in your first house and suarring the Sun in the 10th.
In your case I'd start an horary chart for your question, that could be very helpful. And remember, no birth chart is a fate, it must not be like this but it can be, you understand?

This is exactly what I was going to write :).