Multiple T Crosses

GlassRose

Hello!
I'm just a curious about astrology and chart reading. I calculated my chart on this website http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-...&citylist=Porto+%28295%29%2C+Portugal&lang=en

If you cannot see it, my birth time is 24/02/1986 at 20h00 pm in Porto, Portugal.

So, I was susprised too see so many opositions and squares... I read a bit about it and found that I have more than one T Cross on my chart. Is that correct?

So:
Sun oposition Moon and both square Saturn
Moon oposition Venus and both square Mars (and saturn)
Mercury oposition Ascendant and both square Uranus

I'm I seeing this right? Is it possible to have so many T cross and is this really bad? :(

I'm new to this and got a bit scared after seing my chart... Thanks for the help!!
(also I do not speak english as my first language, so I apologize for any incorrection).

You may right about excessiveness but all of these makes you so flexible, mutable and gives you their qualities so much

so do you want to read your T-Squares ?

actually you should also count in your chart just one whole multitude T-square formed by 5 or 6 planets, got it?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello!
I'm just a curious about astrology and chart reading. I calculated my chart on this website http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=S%EDlvia&sex=t&d1day=24&d1month=2&d1year=1986&d1hour=20&d1min=0&citylist=Porto+%28295%29%2C+Portugal&lang=en

If you cannot see it, my birth time is 24/02/1986 at 20h00 pm in Porto, Portugal.

So, I was susprised too see so many opositions and squares...
I read a bit about it and found that I have more than one T Cross on my chart. Is that correct?

So:
Sun oposition Moon and both square Saturn
Moon oposition Venus and both square Mars (and saturn)
Mercury oposition Ascendant and both square Uranus

I'm I seeing this right? Is it possible to have so many T cross and is this really bad? :(

I'm new to this and got a bit scared after seing my chart... Thanks for the help!!
(also I do not speak english as my first language, so I apologize for any incorrection).
Hello! Ours is an astrological learning forum
where many of us are also complete beginners
although some members also have years or even decades of experience as well :smile:
you got a bit scared after seeing multiple challenging aspects on your natal chart

INFO ON ASPECTS

'…...An aspect is the precise distance between any two points in a horoscope.
Almost all aspects measure distances around the ecliptic.
Usually aspects are formed between two planets,
although aspects between any one planet and the angles
(Ascendant, Descendant, MC and IC) are also considered.
aspects are used to establish how planets combine to stimulate
and
moderate
each other's influence.
Aspects are divided into two categories,
major or minor
and
harmonious or tense.
Generally, major aspects are much more powerful than the minor;
but there are certain astrologers who place a greater than usual emphasis upon the minor aspects......'

Aspects are formed by division of 360º circle

3, 6, 12 division = harmonious, flowing
2, 4, 8 division = rigid, structured, difficult.

IN GENERAL

'......Harmonious aspects = good, easy, positive, soft or benefic
tense aspects = bad, difficult, negative, hard or malefic.
Tense aspects = friction between planets involved,
bringing difficulties and problems,
which may be psychological, environmental or a combination of the two.
In coping with these problems many people experience failure,
but some will be driven to overcome their difficulties
and in the process develop their astrological potential.
Harmonious aspects = easy relationship between planets involved.
providing helpful environment for innate abilities
which the individual may take for granted,
but fail to develop fully.
Each type of aspect, therefore, has two faces....'

'…..Tense aspects = difficulties which can result in great achievement,

while
harmonious aspects = easy conditions which can lead to wasted opportunities.
It is preferable to have a balance of tense and harmonious aspects.
Individuals with only harmonious aspects may have plenty of potential
but no drive to develop it
while
those with only tense aspects

may lack the faith and optimism to overcome difficulties.

THERE ARE 9 ASPECTS IN COMMON USE:

5 major aspects = conjunction, opposition, trine, square and sextile
and
4 minor aspects = the semi-sextile, semi-square, sesquiquadrate and quincunx.
quincunx is also known as the inconjunct....'

Historical note:
Ancient astrologers referred to the inconjunct as the disjunct
astrologers today who use these ancient methods
also refer to the 150º aspect as the disjunct

FREE online article Study Guide http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
AN INTRODUCTION TO CHART SHAPING IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
by Nicholas Campion

JUPITERASC

You may right about excessiveness but all of these makes you so flexible, mutable and gives you their qualities so much

so do you want to read your T-Squares ?

actually you should also count in your chart just one whole multitude T-square formed by 5 or 6 planets, got it?

Your natal moon is in opposition aspect with five planets
Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter
all in the same sign

your natal Mars and Saturn are conjunct in the same sign
and your natal moon is in square aspect with Mars and Saturn

To read a natal chart with any reliability takes many hours
even days, weeks and months
so
take time to study these configurations

and carefully read guidance on how to delineate these planetary locations
keep in mind that no one learned astrology in five minutes :smile:
so read and study
and practice

HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE

'…....When many planets occupy the same house,
The most powerful action on the house significations
is from the house ruler
then, from the exaltation ruler
then from the planet with closest natural analogy with the house meanings.
When, among many planets occupying the same house,
some correspond by their analogy to meanings attached to the house,
whereas others are contrary to them
then ascertain which of these two groups is most powerful.
If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved
if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented........'

'….When the planets occupying the same house are all benefics,
they anticipate fulfillment of the good fortune
and the suppression of misfortune indicated by the house.
If they are malefics, the contrary will occur,
unless they are in good zodiacal state in a favorable house.
If some are benefics, and others malefics,
examine with care which ones of the two groups are the most powerful,
and to judge according to the result of this organization
If, in a fortunate house,
a benefic planet is followed by another benefic,
this indicates that the good produced by the house affairs will be stable.....'

HOWEVER

'…..If the benefic is followed by a malefic, the fortune acquired will be lost
In an unfortunate house,
a benefic followed by another benefic indicates that the misfortune will not be realized,
or if it is,
in an extremely limited way.
If this benefic is followed by a malefic, however,
the misfortune signified by the house will certainly occur,
but the native will escape it.
But if a malefic is followed by another malefic,
the misfortunes caused will be very serious and the native will never escape them....'
source of the information at http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

BENJAMIN DYKES
INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7LwIA9yMY

JUPITERASC

A few definitions to clarify meaning of possibly unfamiliar words :smile:

MALEFIC ~ a DEFINITION
- also known as 'infortunes'

these are planets that naturally symbolise damage and loss.

Traditionally these are Saturn, the 'Greater Malefic'
and Mars, the 'Lesser Malefic'.

Both are extreme in nature: Saturn being cold and dry
and
Mars exceeding in heat.

If the natural malefics are positively placed in the chart, well dignified, strong in position and involved in good aspects
their influence may be beneficial rather than afflicting.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/malefics.html

BENEFIC ~ a DEFINITION
- Also known as 'fortunes'

these are planets that assist in a positive outcome.

Traditionally, Jupiter is known as the 'Greater Benefic'
and Venus as the 'Lesser Benefic'.

Both are temperate planets, Jupiter being moderately hot and moist,
and
Venus moderately cold and moist, bringing fertility and assistance.
They offer benefits and protection and when in good aspects to the significators.

However, if the benefics are in a damaged condition
and make difficult aspects
or act as rulers to the houses that are traditionally considered unfortunate

ie: - 4th, 6th, 8th and 12th - they cease to be beneficial and are capable of causing affliction.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/benefics.html

thelivingsky

Hello GlassRose,

I firmly believe that there are no "bad aspects" just challenging ones. Squares indicate that the energies inherent in the planets are not easily released - they require conscious practice, and some amount of self awareness to be made productive in positive ways. The square represents a kind of tension or conflict, and conflict is the catalyst of creativity. That your chart shows significant challenges cannot be argued with such a powerful t-square - but the "power" could be harnessed also into very positive and constructive outcomes.

The predominance of mutable signs implies that the challenges will be ones of consciousness. I suspect that you have a very sensitive nervous system and may have considerable intuitive gifts enhanced by the Moon/Neptune trine , Moon in the 12th, and Neptune and Uranus sitting very low in the chart. Have you any inkling that you may have some clairavoyance? - I will bet you are at least clairsentient - that you feel/pick up on other's energies. You are like a psychic sponge. I think it will be very important for you to learn to manage your mental/psychic and energy states or it will have significant negative impact on your physical health. The screen name you use is actually a wonderful metaphor for your persona - Glass is a medium that light can travel through and often be expanded or separtaed in to different wavelengths yet glass is somewhat fragile; the rose is a physical manifestation,something of beauty that is of the material world.

I would recommend that you read Jeffrey Wolf Green's work on Pluto and the evolutionary journey of the soul. He teaches that our soul's purpose is refelected in the Moon's Nodes and the polarity point (opposite point of Pluto) which in your case is on the node in Taurus. you can find some of his lectures on YouTube.

There is great strength shown in the Sun and Jupiter trine to Pluto and Pluto sextile to the Moon.

I am curious about your Mars and Saturn conjunction in the 3rd house. I have this also although mine is in Libra. I find the Saturn to be much stronger for me than the Mars, and that would be logical since Mars is always weak in Libra and Saturn very strong. In your case the Mars is likely the stronger planet. I suspect that it might manifest as speaking impulsively before thinking and creating problems in your relationships? Does this happen for you?

Hope this helps, and I hope you keep studying astrology.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

"All of your weaknesses are just doorways to your secret strengths." Carmen Harra

JUPITERASC

Hello GlassRose,

I firmly believe that there are no "bad aspects" just challenging ones. Squares indicate that the energies inherent in the planets are not easily released - they require conscious practice, and some amount of self awareness to be made productive in positive ways. The square represents a kind of tension or conflict, and conflict is the catalyst of creativity. That your chart shows significant challenges cannot be argued with such a powerful t-square - but the "power" could be harnessed also into very positive and constructive outcomes.

The predominance of mutable signs implies that the challenges will be ones of consciousness. I suspect that you have a very sensitive nervous system and may have considerable intuitive gifts enhanced by the Moon/Neptune trine , Moon in the 12th, and Neptune and Uranus sitting very low in the chart. Have you any inkling that you may have some clairavoyance? - I will bet you are at least clairsentient - that you feel/pick up on other's energies. You are like a psychic sponge. I think it will be very important for you to learn to manage your mental/psychic and energy states or it will have significant negative impact on your physical health. The screen name you use is actually a wonderful metaphor for your persona - Glass is a medium that light can travel through and often be expanded or separtaed in to different wavelengths yet glass is somewhat fragile; the rose is a physical manifestation,something of beauty that is of the material world.

I would recommend that you read Jeffrey Wolf Green's work on Pluto and the evolutionary journey of the soul. He teaches that our soul's purpose is refelected in the Moon's Nodes and the polarity point (opposite point of Pluto) which in your case is on the node in Taurus. you can find some of his lectures on YouTube.

There is great strength shown in the Sun and Jupiter trine to Pluto and Pluto sextile to the Moon.

I am curious about your Mars and Saturn conjunction in the 3rd house. I have this also although mine is in Libra. I find the Saturn to be much stronger for me than the Mars, and that would be logical since Mars is always weak in Libra and Saturn very strong. In your case the Mars is likely the stronger planet. I suspect that it might manifest as speaking impulsively before thinking and creating problems in your relationships? Does this happen for you?

Hope this helps, and I hope you keep studying astrology.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

"All of your weaknesses are just doorways to your secret strengths." Carmen Harra
There is no consensus on dwarf planet pluto http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531 :smile: