Chronic health question - please help!

AquaT

Hi all,

I have been long suffering from an unknown health issue for the last few years and from my own recent research I think I may have found the cause. I am due to test to see if this stomach condition is the cause of my health issues but in the meantime I would be ever so appreciative if anyone would like to look at the horary chart I created and see if this is the case.

The question asked was if said stomach condition is the cause of my current health issues and symptoms. If the answer is yes is it also possible to decipher if said condition would be better cured by western pharmaceutical methods or a more natural integrative approach and also if there is a time scale for a cure? Or would this need to be asked in a separate chart?

Thanks for reading and I'd be so thankful for some insight as this has been plaguing me for so long and I an really hopefully that I have finally found the answer to my problems!

Link for the chart is here: https://imgur.com/a/ryUHCrh

VegaAstro

(16/10/19 - Rio de Janeiro/Brazil - 16:14h - GMT -3 - time and place I accepted the question - let's see if I can help)
Venus (Lord 1 dispositor) in 10º Scorpio shows your background imbalance.

Saunders (page 177) says about this position : (...) Venus in the next 18 degrees of Scorpio is cold and moist in the 3rd degree, ingendering diseases of stinking tough flegm and water, causing indigestion, rotteness in the liver (...)

Looks like what causes your unknown health issue is excess of Flegm.

"Hot" food, exercise and being away from cold and moist places, (Fire element stuff) helps a lot to fight this imbalance.

The stomach troubling you is shown by Lord1 being under the beams of Lord5, who is in Detriment of Lord1. Looks like it will stop troubling you in 7º.

The actual line of treatment (if there is any) looks like is helping (Lord 10 in Exaltation of Lord 1).

AquaT

(16/10/19 - Rio de Janeiro/Brazil - 16:14h - GMT -3 - time and place I accepted the question - let's see if I can help)
Venus (Lord 1 dispositor) in 10º Scorpio shows your background imbalance.

Saunders (page 177) says about this position : (...) Venus in the next 18 degrees of Scorpio is cold and moist in the 3rd degree, ingendering diseases of stinking tough flegm and water, causing indigestion, rotteness in the liver (...)

Looks like what causes your unknown health issue is excess of Flegm.

"Hot" food, exercise and being away from cold and moist places, (Fire element stuff) helps a lot to fight this imbalance.

The stomach troubling you is shown by Lord1 being under the beams of Lord5, who is in Detriment of Lord1. Looks like it will stop troubling you in 7º.

The actual line of treatment (if there is any) looks like is helping (Lord 10 in Exaltation of Lord 1).

Hi Vega,

Thank you so much for taking a look! In fact excess mucus is one symptom I have so you are right there. I'm new to astrology and even more so horary astrology so thanks for your insight. I did have a line of treatment put together at the time of asking the question but I wanted to wait until the tests came back before I started so would you say that the chart shows that this is the treatment I should go with? As you say that the chart shows that the line of treatment is working. Again thank you so much!

VegaAstro

Hi Vega,

Thank you so much for taking a look! In fact excess mucus is one symptom I have so you are right there. I'm new to astrology and even more so horary astrology so thanks for your insight. I did have a line of treatment put together at the time of asking the question but I wanted to wait until the tests came back before I started so would you say that the chart shows that this is the treatment I should go with? As you say that the chart shows that the line of treatment is working. Again thank you so much!

1) Looks like the treatment and the professional who is helping you will benefit you (Lord 10 in Exaltation of Lord 1 and Lord 7 in the Regency of Lord 1).

2) I would wait for the tests to have a broader view of the situation and decide.

3) Lord 1 dispositor in a fixed sign shows the illness (excess Flegm) is chronic.

4) The stomach should stop troubling you in a while (7º - I would say 7 weeks or months, 7 days seems too short), but the underlying problem of the chronic ilness and the stomach problem are both caused by the Flegm excess.

5) More things that help with Flegm excess that I forgot to mention: dont't sleep too long, keep yourself warm, and, psychologically: get enthusiastic about something, express grief, cry uncryed tears, express emotion.

AquaT

Thanks for the clarification - what you are saying all makes so much sense! Hopefully I will have the results by the end of this week and go from there. However the more natural treatment plan I want to go for lasts around 4-6 weeks so 7 weeks timing should really be spot on. As to my name the Aqua is for Aquarius my son and rising sign, from what I can see I think I actually lack water in my natal chart. Here's a link to it if you're at all interested :) https://imgur.com/a/TlQsl6q

VegaAstro

You have 1 of the 7 planets in a water sign in your natal chart - Saturn.

But that does not mean that you lack water - and what you have right now is a water excess, which you can only see using horary.