Libra/Scorpio Cusp...

ArtMuse

Hmm. I would love some responses and insight regarding relationships...I'm posting a second version of my chart.
Is there someone out there who would be kind enough to at least respond with, "Hi"...? lol

Thanks for your time and attention!

Attachments

• October22.png
    October22.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 27

ArtMuse

How about if I approach this differently ~

Hi Astrology forum ~
I am here to learn, and I am reading a bit of the many posts and topics to be found here, everyday. I prefer to learn not only by reading, but also by interaction (with other human beings/exchange of ideas) and by experience. Others...are required for that to happen.
Please, if you would be so kind, would an individual in charge, moderator, leader, appointed response person, or someone with a flair for sharing astrological insight, a) provide welcome (JupiterAsc, you have made yourself known, thank you!), and b) take a quick look at my chart for an idea with regard to succes in public speaking or other 'public' capacity?

I understand that your time is valuable, and your response (soon?) will be greatly appreciated.

Tactfully and diplomatically yours,
ArtMuse

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

How about if I approach this differently ~

Hi Astrology forum ~
I am here to learn, and I am reading a bit of the many posts and topics to be found here, everyday. I prefer to learn not only by reading, but also by interaction (with other human beings/exchange of ideas) and by experience. Others...are required for that to happen.
Please, if you would be so kind, would an individual in charge, moderator, leader, appointed response person, or someone with a flair for sharing astrological insight, a) provide welcome (JupiterAsc, you have made yourself known, thank you!), and b) take a quick look at my chart for an idea with regard to succes in public speaking or other 'public' capacity?

I understand that your time is valuable, and your response (soon?) will be greatly appreciated.

Tactfully and diplomatically yours,
ArtMuse

Hello ArtMuse - I recall some exchanges with you on another thread - for what its worth, I'm no expert, I would check out Mercury (communication) and the Moon (the public) with respect to the MidHeaven (Career):smile:

ArtMuse

Going public.

Big Planet ~ you are the exception, as already noted!
Yes, Mercury is in Libra; 11th, Moon...and Mars...in Leo; both 9th.
MC in ...hmm...Midheaven in Virgo, 10th house.

I seem to be 'growing into' a more public persona as I ...ahem..age.
Maturity bringing that 'settled in your own skin' kind of thing...

Still learning how planets and houses affect each other. So much to learn, so much to learn.

You and your response is greatly appreciated. :)

Art

miquar

Re: Going public.

Hi Artmuse. I found that chart layout a bit difficult to read, and I'm not really sure about the public speaker thing because I suppose there are lots of different approaches to public speaking - but I'll throw a few thoughts at you and see if anything hits the mark.

The Libra Sun and Mercury are generally good at articulating ideas in ways that others will be able to relate to. But then the ruler of these planets and also the ascendant (Venus) is setting in Scorpio, and also square the Moon in Leo. So maybe some things to watch out for, for example if that Moon in Leo is hungry for recognition, then it could force its way into your speaking without you being completely aware of how it is influencing you and how this influence will be perceived by others. This is especially likely with the Moon being in the 4th house. Pluto in the 5th can mean a passion for recognition too.

Venus setting in Scorpio brings passion to the Libra and Taurus placements, which I guess is really good for a speaker, unless the passion is manifesting as a sense of power struggle with those you get into debates with (7th house) to the extent that your arguments lose their reason and elegance.

Mars opposition Saturn in the 3rd and 9th, but also angular and so affecting the 4th and 10th - again this suggests potentially useful qualities in a speaker as long as thy don't go to extremes as oppositions can have a tendency to do. For example Mars in Leo in the 3rd gets aroused by sharing one's own ideas and Saturn in Aquarius in the 9th works hard to understand the bigger philosophical issues (the quincunx to Mercury helping with speaking too). But if Mars has been made to feel impotent by experiences of overly authoritarian people (or your own inner critic) then Mars could be out to prove something, which could obviously get in the way of clear arguments. Saturn's fears of inadequacy might push you so hard to perfect your speeches that they become a little too formulated.

A final thought is that Jupiter in Pisces in the 10th, with Aquarius on the MC suggests that your participation in the world at large involves taking a very broad and intuitive view of things, which again could be great for public speaking, as long as the vision is expressed in terms that others can relate to.

I hope this doesn't sound pessimistic or critical. I actually can see how this could be the chart of a very good public speaker. But I do like to keep in mind both the positive and negative manifestations of whichever placement I'm considering. I imagine that since you must be the other side of your 'mid life crisis' to have the outer planets where they are, that you're familiar with any 'hot spots' in your personality and behaviour anyway.

Another thought that just came to me is that you might be quite stubborn with those fixed signs - so be careful to explore different viewpoints. Your Libra might already be onto that though.

Last edited:

ArtMuse

Something to chew on ~

miquar ~

Much obliged for your time and efforts.
I do have to watch and hold my tongue with debates, but have also struggled to overcome inhibitions when it comes to outward expression.
Maturity does have a way of smoothing out the rough edges...and allowing time to find the hidden self.

The word 'critical', or criticism, is oft misunderstood. I take all that you write as an opportunity to adjust the lens (as I'm aware of the Scorpio stubborn-ness/determination on issue, etc.).

Yes, thank goodness for Libra, though I can look back now and see how life has kicked the base more than a few times, sending the scales swinging...lol (which then resulted in a dramatic Scorpio response, with Leo right in there to 'inflame' things...)

You confirm what I know, shine light on a few new possibilities, and really provide an overall thoughtful expression and perspective.
Thank you so much!