Twin Flame Aspects

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

On twin flames? I think it's mostly a bunch of wishful thinking on the part of romantics. Real world relationships don't work this way. Or very seldom.

I've been married to my husband for 23 years. Our suns are trined within a degree. My Venus conjuncts his Mars. His Venus trines my Mars. I could go on in this fashion about our great synastry. Yet we have had some serious "downs" as well as "ups" in our marriage. I think the problem is because so few people work out their internal problems prior to getting into a relationship. For example, his Venus-Mars activates an opposition in my natal chart, and my Venus-Mars activates a T-square in his chart.

So I'm kind of a realist about twin flames, soul mates, &c.

vcms

waybread, considering you have soulmate aspects with your husband (Venus-Mars), likely your soul signed up for a marriage based (karma) union in your lifetime for the sake of evolving through the institution of marriage itself, and did not incarnate with a twinsoul here on earth to contend with. And no, twin soul’s are not romantic in nature, they’re god-awful.

Mystic Moon, from my studies to name one, prominent IC/4th House luminary overlays (both Sun & Moon) for each party, either of these planets must exactly conjunct the IC from the 4th. If neither luminary conjuncts the angle let alone falls into the 4th, I doubt it’s a twin flame. Mutual completion of t-squares if either party has one for the other. However, none of these are meant to be considered in isolation from the full chart.

Last edited:

vcms

you’re welcome! Although that’s a loaded question.. it’s not a false myth.

what I can say about this from personal opinion, when someone meets another and consciously hoping as they’re getting to know them “this is my ‘twin soul’”, it is most likely not, therein lies a paradox. word of advice, it’s better to not bother yourself with such a thing unless you are forced to by god. you’ll know the force of god when your life is pushing you *both* to be. if answering the universal call (the universe is not sloppy and makes no mistakes) to begin a life together is proving more difficult than expected as a normal loving person, they’re likely not your twin. twins do not usually have a dating stage as it’s impossible, try as they might, for them to look to one another as separate from themselves. This is what sometimes making their connection god-awful (not sure if I’m using that term right). granted that’s not to say that some twin souls notoriously go their separate ways after some time because the intensity of Life connecting them beyond their ego relationship (or physical body) can be a lot. there’s a saying “two people who are not afraid to leave each other have much to gain”.

the knowledge of who and what a twinsoul is takes years to come to terms with, and is enforced by the soul’s knowledge, not the minds nor the internet. you cannot think it to know it, just is and one learns to live in truth of their inner voice.

Last edited:

waybread

vcms, by your definition in post #6 my husband and I fit the twin soul definition. I won't go into details, but I am fairly pragmatic when it comes to a hoped-for romance that amounts to wishful thinking.

My husband and I have been married for 23 years, and it's been the best of times and the worst of times. No "dating stage" as we were co-workers and in long-term marriages to other people (with children) when we developed a fatal attraction.

Our Venus-Mars synastry is actually involved in my natal Venus-Mercury/moon opposition, and in his T-square that is nearly a grand cross. Regardless of New Age designations that one might apply to such a relationship, to be successful it requires two very emotionally mature individuals. Otherwise you can just reactivate one another's undigested stuff.

My husband is 9.5 years older than me so our nodal axes are conjunct and reversed.

Unfortunately I don't have a birth time for him.

ardentika

Love is love and it's fullish to be labeled. I don't understand yet why humans want to label everything. If it's love it's just that. The rest is human terms. Karmic relationship,twin flame, soulmate fake twin , dark twin and idk what other bs

However a common thing I've noticed in such couples that have such vibe (and definitely not without the struggles, there is no connection in this world that doesn't go through trials, twin flames or not) I've seen Opposite Ascendants a lot. Which creates a vertext conjunction with the descendant in the composite. One example is Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.

They met in their 20s but never dated. Their paths separated. She was in a 8y long relationship, he was in a marriage. Eventually life got them together again,they quickly fell in love and the rest is history. One thing Mila said was "I wish we would have been together earlier. But no, that wouldn't have worked out. We weren't ready" that's a good example .

I had never imagined or hoped I would find my Twin Flame, not saying I have definitely discovered my Twin, but things are playing out in a manner which I cannot ignore. I do believe that no more than 3% of the population experience it, and only because of the cosmological timing (pre-Age of Aquarius; to help humanity ascend).
I am not sure if this person I connected with is or not; I just set up a second reading with Laura Eisenhower which will be done March 1st. I did not mention to her Soulmates or Twin Flames or anything in my email; just told her I thought this person is a new romantic connection and might be important to my mission considering it's very synchronistic and that composite chart moved me deeply; what calls out to me the most is how the North and South Nodes in aspect to the composite Moon and Pluto...
I believe this might be an indication that if we at least stay in each others lives (this is a new romantic connection right now), we can transform and heal each other which will lead us to achieve our souls' missions on this plane of existence. Attaching a screenshot just for reference. I am brand new here and just thought I would chime in where it is relevant in my life. Thank you for reading! Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Composite Chart.jpg
    Composite Chart.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 58

Rubies

Last summer I discovered the twin flame concept and have wondered the same. Based on what I have learned about it I think that my marriage almost fits the definition of a twin flame relationship, to a degree. Our synastry has some cool connections.

With time I've come to a place where I'm not sure what to make of the twin flame theory.

DrummerGirl

Thank you for your insights.... i was looking at synastries and trying to find a common theme :)

I’ve found through research that aspects between Saturn & Neptune are known to have a “TF” karma of past life energy.

There’s also personal planet aspects as well that make the connection intense magnetic and transformative.

DrummerGirl

I’ve found through research that aspects between Saturn & Neptune are known to have a “TF” karma of past life energy.

There’s also personal planet aspects as well that make the connection intense magnetic and transformative.

I recommend reading “dangerous love,,,sacred love” by Deena Moore. Good book to start for understanding these aspects.

wan

I am a little biased, I think that angles are very important with regards to romantic relationships. I'd say that personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus and Merc) conjunct the ascendant, descendant or nadir.

Veronica

On a personal experience Iam not sure, if I have met a soulmate on a romantic level.
as far as contacts with very close love ones I've notice some aspects to be interesting.

For example my 12 year old daughter. Capricorn rising, My Descendant is 3 degrees Capricorn. Her rising Sign is 2 Degrees Capricorn.

Once of my closest friends is Capricorn Rising as well. And my best friend is also a Capricorn early Capricorn.

I think the Capricorn placements work better with friends for me, than in a romantic involvement. Iam an Aries and a relationship with a Capricorn man would be challeging

I went out with a Taurus, who had a scorpio moon, who whose North Node was conjuct my Sun and his south node conjunct my Pluto. I would consider nodal aspects to be Karmic. And indeed when I met him it was an emotionally turbulent time for me was going through a lot of situations, he was was also very deceitful player type ( He has Sun Opposite Pluto natally, along with Moon in Scorpio conjunct his natal pluto. A lot of lies and games.

Although I feel it would be amazing to meet someone, you could bond on an spiritual level. The whole concept of Soul Mates and Twin Flames is idyllic. Its not proved, or hard to prove and people often get stuck in ****** karmic relationships because they feel they need to be with their so called soulmate. Before I used to look into markers for a soulmate relationship nowdays I dont really look into that.

Some aspects that have been linked in Karmic Astrology with Past Life and Soul Mates are the following :

Aspects of the Luminaries to the Vertex and Anti- Vertex
Luminaries/ Chart rulers making close aspects to Angles in their astrology chart.
Aspects between first house and 7th house ruler.
Aspects to the Luminaries to the North and South Node.
Aspects to the Luminaries to outer planets.
Venus/Eros aspects specially the conjunction

Hope this helps, best of luck on your journey.

Erickaf

I am like waybread. I a very practical; I believe in partners/husbands/wives. I followed (not sure if it was a podcast or interview) an astrologer and he said that the twinflame concept developed in the 70s by some new age hippies, who were basically charlatans. I am amazed how many buy this TF concept. But I am open to being wrong. I have a lot of good synastry with my guy, venus sextile pluto to the degree, jupiter conjunct venus, my sun conjunct his 7th house cusp to the degree, a few septiles, sun novile pluto, venus quintile mars, but also some nasty pluto aspects in our composite. I always saw my generation (millennial 1981-1994?) as a generation who craves that 50 shades of grey type of love. I even see it in astrology and other divination forums; they want the pluto passion, insane chemistry and hardly ever inquire about compatibility, communication style, values etc. And they are in for a huge disappointment because to have a long-term relationship is not about passion and I want to take your clothes off every day. Look for good jupiter and uranus contacts to see how comfortable you are with each other, do you encourage each other, believe in each other, let each other feel free? But I won't say they are soul mate or twin flame aspects, if there is such a thing.

vcms

Erick, like a good jungian analyst, it is fair assessment that legends of counterparts in union (heiros gamos, attaining samadhi, etc) are described by almost all civilizations or religions, our collective mythological historical psyche, thousands of years before the 70s, perhaps even before the advent of marriage itself, wherein god is known as the male and female unified, alchemized, even androgynous or hermaphroditic. Some have a hard time consolidating such ancient spiritual figures back in to the framework of modern society—what for? And yet here we are studying astrology

Those few without uncertainty on meeting their twinsoul have faced god in a way that can only be of god, and do not live to forget it. As simple as that.

In synastry, Vertex opposite Vertex (within 3°) is a twinsoul aspect. Granted, most will not be able to locate the sensitivity of this aspect. Additionally, safe to chance, if you as an astrologer are unable to receive exact birth times to the minute/second (doesn’t matter if you’re separated), certain information may not be meant to establish. The universe gives you everything you need for your journey.

My case rests that twinsouls are not about romance. Yes, as humans we experience pleasure and pain, but what connects them aren’t these earthly principles.

Last edited: