Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:37 AM
Cxxxcxxx Cxxxcxxx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Immediate attraction but the worst synastry Iíve ever had?

Is there a future here or should I cut my losses before the chart plays out. Can we overcome these squares?

https://imgur.com/a/UkBZDMG

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-05-2020, 06:28 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,311
Re: Immediate attraction but the worst synastry Iíve ever had?

You didn't include the aspect table so it's hard to evaluate the aspects.
There are some very nice contacts, though.
Assuming you are the inner circle, his Venus on your libra descendent, and his moon on your IC are strongly uniting contacts.
Also, the sun/pluto on north node. And Uranus/neptune on Venus.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-05-2020, 01:41 PM
Estrellero's Avatar
Estrellero Estrellero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 43
Re: Immediate attraction but the worst synastry Iíve ever had?

It is not complete the chart of your couple without its angles and cuspids, mainly because it is important to see where his Ascendant and Descendant.
His Venus and Jupiter on your Descendant is good for your relationship, his north node on your Sun shows a karmic link.
__________________
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing. Hermes
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-05-2020, 09:39 PM
Cxxxcxxx Cxxxcxxx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
You didn't include the aspect table so it's hard to evaluate the aspects.
There are some very nice contacts, though.
Assuming you are the inner circle, his Venus on your libra descendent, and his moon on your IC are strongly uniting contacts.
Also, the sun/pluto on north node. And Uranus/neptune on Venus.
Thanks for taking a look. Iím not sure if this table is what you meant by the aspects table, but if not could you tell me how to apply it on Astro.com?

Would Uranus Neptune on my Venus indicate that I am being deceived or disillusioned by him? And Uranus typically indicates some kind of separation I believe?

https://imgur.com/a/oNtdO0V
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-05-2020, 11:52 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 855
Re: Immediate attraction but the worst synastry Iíve ever had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxxxcxxx View Post
Is there a future here or should I cut my losses before the chart plays out. Can we overcome these squares?
No - you never will "overcome" these squares as they stay part of your both interaction your both whole life long.

Are both birth times accurate and known ? Important to know for exact moon position.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !1 Synastry Chart.jpg (37.1 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Zora; 01-10-2020 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-07-2020, 08:18 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,311
Re: Immediate attraction but the worst synastry Iíve ever had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxxxcxxx View Post
Thanks for taking a look. I’m not sure if this table is what you meant by the aspects table, but if not could you tell me how to apply it on Astro.com?

Would Uranus Neptune on my Venus indicate that I am being deceived or disillusioned by him? And Uranus typically indicates some kind of separation I believe?

https://imgur.com/a/oNtdO0V
Yes, this table is fine, thank you.
The Venus conjunct Neptune/uranus is not necessarily a harsh aspect. Rather than deception this can be romanticism and poetry, this is being mesmerised. The Uranus here is very stimulating and attractive to Venus, it's exciting and sweeps you off your feet.
From the aspect table however we can see that mars is actually close to the same conjunction, and this would be a harsh aspect. At the beginning especially mars is very stimulated by Uranus, it's sparkling and sexy, but then it begins to get irritating and explosive. It's too stimulating. Mars conjunct Neptune represents passion and sexuality meeting with spirituality and illusion. Two types of energy that don't easily blend. Mars gets frustrated because laid back Neptune seems too confused and ethereal, and Neptune sees mars as harsh and physically invasive, breaking in on their dreams.Not easy to balance the two.
Do I understand that you don't have his birth time?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Cxxxcxxx Cxxxcxxx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Yes, this table is fine, thank you.
The Venus conjunct Neptune/uranus is not necessarily a harsh aspect. Rather than deception this can be romanticism and poetry, this is being mesmerised. The Uranus here is very stimulating and attractive to Venus, it's exciting and sweeps you off your feet.
From the aspect table however we can see that mars is actually close to the same conjunction, and this would be a harsh aspect. At the beginning especially mars is very stimulated by Uranus, it's sparkling and sexy, but then it begins to get irritating and explosive. It's too stimulating. Mars conjunct Neptune represents passion and sexuality meeting with spirituality and illusion. Two types of energy that don't easily blend. Mars gets frustrated because laid back Neptune seems too confused and ethereal, and Neptune sees mars as harsh and physically invasive, breaking in on their dreams.Not easy to balance the two.
Do I understand that you don't have his birth time?
Thank you for this explanation. I have heard of the difficulties of maintaining a mars Uranus connection... And with my Capricorn placements Iíd rather not invest in something that will most likely lead to a disappointing end. Of course that canít be predicted, but I Iíll take it as a warning. Another thing concerning me is my lack of water and his abundance of it and his lack of fire... It is good to hear that you see some influential points of connection as well such as the Venus Jupiter or DSC. You are correct, I donít have his birth time, but is there any indication of how he might feel about this dynamic even without it?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-08-2020, 03:33 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,311
Re: Immediate attraction but the worst synastry Iíve ever had?

The ascendent and descendent are crucial points to consider in relationships, as well as the moon, which moves quite a bit during a day.
Without these you are missing important elements that prevent going beyond a certain generalised point in the interpretation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
attraction, iíve, synastry, worst

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.