Help, tripple whammy Uranus, Neptune, Pluto!

Cleopatra1

Hi everyone.
Do you have planets in the first degrees of Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Capricorn) or Fixed signs (Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus)?
In the future we will experience a critical time in our lives with important planets shaping double or tripple whammies.

Please share your experience, and help figure out what to expect in my case:
My natal Neptune trines Sun, Mercury, and Chiron. Natal Uranus opposes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron. Natal Pluto quincunxes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron (yes, I am an author/researcher with plutonian, uranian, neptunian aspects).
In the near future Transiting Neptune will conjunct Sun, Mercury, and Chiron.
Also, Progressed Sun will oppose my natal Neptune.

At the same time, transiting Pluto will square my Moon and Jupiter in Scorpio), but also square Saturn and Mars in Taurus, and oppose Midheaven.

The weirdest thing is, my Progressed Sun will enter the 8th house (more Pluto and Scorpio influence) AND my Progressed Moon will conjunct Neptune.
All this would be scary, but there are some positive aspects too:
Transiting Pluto will sextile my Sun, Mercury and Chiron (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?).
Transiting Uranus will conjunct my Progressed Sun in Gemini 8th house, AND trine my natal Uranus, AND sextile natal Sun. (Very Uranian, inspirational influence)

In short, the three slowest planets, Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus, which affect my natal Sun and Moon, will trigger all the oppositions I have in this SeeSaw (many oppositions) chart.

All of these planets changing signs will signify a major event - so I wonder if we should expect some geopolitical or covid-related events that will trigger action for a lot of us. In this case, as you see my chart, do you see me as a passive victim of circumstances, or an active player, e.g. more active in helping people through my work?

Please share your own experiences!
Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_chart_2026724.50165.14166.jpg
    astro_245gw_chart_2026724.50165.14166.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi everyone.
Do you have planets in the first degrees of Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Capricorn) or Fixed signs (Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus)?
In the future we will experience a critical time in our lives with important planets shaping double or tripple whammies.

Please share your experience, and help figure out what to expect in my case:
My natal Neptune trines Sun, Mercury, and Chiron. Natal Uranus opposes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron. Natal Pluto quincunxes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron (yes, I am an author/researcher with plutonian, uranian, neptunian aspects).
In the near future Transiting Neptune will conjunct Sun, Mercury, and Chiron.
Also, Progressed Sun will oppose my natal Neptune.

At the same time, transiting Pluto will square my Moon and Jupiter in Scorpio), but also square Saturn and Mars in Taurus, and oppose Midheaven.

The weirdest thing is, my Progressed Sun will enter the 8th house (more Pluto and Scorpio influence) AND my Progressed Moon will conjunct Neptune.
All this would be scary, but there are some positive aspects too:
Transiting Pluto will sextile my Sun, Mercury and Chiron (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?).
Transiting Uranus will conjunct my Progressed Sun in Gemini 8th house, AND trine my natal Uranus, AND sextile natal Sun. (Very Uranian, inspirational influence)

In short, the three slowest planets, Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus, which affect my natal Sun and Moon, will trigger all the oppositions I have in this SeeSaw (many oppositions) chart.

All of these planets changing signs will signify a major event - so I wonder if we should expect some geopolitical or covid-related events that will trigger action for a lot of us. In this case, as you see my chart, do you see me as a passive victim of circumstances, or an active player, e.g. more active in helping people through my work?

Please share your own experiences!
Thanks.

I'm a little confused. TR Neptune doesn't begin conjunction with your Sun until May 2026. I would not say this is the near-future, but maybe you consider it near enough. With Transits and progressions, we generally use 1 degree orbs.

Transits from Pluto, Neptune and Uranus are not always felt. Usaully, if we are doing what they ask of us, it can go smoothly. These are not squares or oppositions either. The squares or oppositions can be much more felt being hard and frictional in nature.

It's true that when we have a stellium or group of planets that transits can come along and stimulate them all in a short period of time - and a person might feel impacted all at once.

In December 2024 - TR Pluto will begin conjunction to your IC - and I think that is something you might feel - as it is your most inner, private self - and you might feel like moving or traveling - making a change - either internal or external. Other than that, these aspects are soft ones to your Sun stellium - except when Neptune conjuncts them. Neptune conjuncting them could truly give you inspiration, creativity, and a better connection with Soul-Spirit - as that what it asks of us. I think the big event is going to be Pluto on IC - at least with what I can see with a quick look at your chart.

Zora

Account Closed
Hi Cleopatra,

aspects and validity are always a question of valid orbs. If you generate your chart with 90% - you will see the orbs behind the aspects. And only tight aspects are the effective ones - especially with slowmoving generation planets uranus neptune and pluto.

My natal Neptune trines Sun, Mercury, and Chiron.

Your natal neptune trines your sun - but no more mercury and chiron

Natal Uranus opposes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron.

Your uranus opposes sun, semisextiles your moon and zero degree exact opposes your mercury and your chiron and quinkunxes /inconjuncts your saturn.

Natal Pluto quincunxes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron (yes, I am an author/researcher with plutonian, uranian, neptunian aspects).

Your natal pluto has no valid aspect and is not connected with planets in your chart. But your natal pluto is since 02-21-2021 still woken up by transit pluto itself -by trine until 12-28-2021. How does this feel ? Did you notice it ?

In the near future Transiting Neptune will conjunct Sun, Mercury, and Chiron. Also, Progressed Sun will oppose my natal Neptune.

This will still be a long time to go - t-Neptune will degree activate your sun by conj. first time on 07-04-2027.

Same long time still to go - transit pluto will first time degree exact activate your natal moon by square on 02-27-2027. And until then - you will surely not be the same person - you are now - as a lot of transits will have change you in the meantime.

Don't you use ephemeris for your researching ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Chart Cleopatra.jpg
    ! Chart Cleopatra.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

Pluto, uranus and neptune in a personal individual chart in it's transits can only do - what they are responsible for as house and lifetheme rulers in the chart - nothing else.

Pluto rules your rising - is your personal birth energy for starting a new beginning in your life (first action was your own birth) and rules your first house, your personal enforcement to go for your aims and your wishes. Whenever pluto comes across transiting your natal planets- this will be the purpose and intention- pluto will "talk about" to your natal planets.

Uranus rules your 4th house - your emotional identity, how you react emotionally, your basic trust, your feeling yourself at home and what you need for it, how to nurture your own needs and is also about your real home- you live in. If uranus in transit comes across - it will talk about your emotions and what you need to feel yourself better and welcomed and at home.

Neptune rules your 5th house - your self-I-am-Identity - your own ego and own will, your self-independency, your creativity, your self-expression and father as first male principle how to act in own life and father as first male model role a woman looks for in a partner in later life. And 5th house is also love and romance, to fall in love, house of own children and own creative projects. This will be neptune's intention to discuss and to bring up again with your natal planets - neptune transit-activates - for a certain time.

4th quarter 10th to 12th - signs and rulers is the impersonal "fate called" part of a chart - the public and society - we live in and under which rules we have to live and take part in - or are influenced of - and don't have personal control over - like the legal laws and public institutions ruling the market.

Sun rules 10th house in your chart, mercury 11th house and venus rules 12th house. With this planets all in aries in your 6th house work- you take part in outer society by the work you do and are also influenced in your work and health by outer circumstances.

With mars ruling health and work house 6th and ruling 7th house - being in taurus - you are more a teamplayer- as planets in taurus live under the motto of "together we are strong". But with ruler of 6th house in 7th house you are also able to heal or to help people you encounter professionally- if you have first developped your skills for.

Zora

Account Closed
With mars ruling health and work house 6th and ruling 7th house - being in taurus - you are more a teamplayer- as planets in taurus live under the motto of "together we are strong". But with ruler of 6th house in 7th house you are also able to heal or to help people you encounter professionally- if you have first developped your skills for.

Your natal mars ruling your 6th house - is actually conjuncted by transit-uranus by conj. for a considerable change in your work/job or health area - lasting until next year - a good chance to change your job and to find a new one. But mars also rules your 7th house - relationships and to attract a new partner- this matter is activated- too - for a change.

And mars is same time energyzed and challenged by square by transit saturn. While your natal saturn is still squared by transit saturn itself -- co ruling your intercepted cap in 3rd house - a mental skill you are born with- but also house of siblings and neighbours.

Your natal uranus is still transit activated by transit saturn by trine- a good chance and support for a relocation.

And your pisces northnode in 5th house- creativity and fated love and romance affairs - is sextile supported by transit uranus until next year.

This year is already busy for you - and your coming future is always created in the here and now.:smile:.

Cleopatra1

Dear Zora, thank you VERY much for your great analysis. These are all great points you shared, and I'll study each one - as they merit deep thinking. One last question: in your text I saw Neptune (and the other planets) as fulfilling the natal chart promise. Since people dread Neptune, let me confirm with you once more:

Since Neptune in my chart represents 5th house (creativity, children) and is found in my 2nd house (income), his transit in 6th house conj Sun, Mercury, Chiron will activate these 5th house and 2nd house trends. He will inspire me to advocate for children, through creativity (my life dream), but will not cause a health issue to me, since this trend is not part of the natal chart promise. Correct?

Thanks very much.