Does she have any feelings?

lasthope

I recently met a girl (I'm a girl) who I really liked, but I didn't tell her about it. We have a lot of common interests, we talked and corresponded a couple of times, but I do not see the same interest in me on her part (but I know that she is rather modest, maybe this is the case). If anyone understands what the matter is, please tell me, I will be very grateful.

Attachments

• event.jpg
    event.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 46

andrea2709

You are signified by Mars, and she is Venus, she is in her sign of fall, so she is not in a really good place right now. She is indifferent to you because she neither receives you (Mars) in detriment, fall, nor in exaltation, triplicity.. nothing of that sort, so it tells me that she doesnt have feelings for you. You as Mars in Leo, dont receive her in any way either, but you are also ruled by Moon, which is in Capricorn, so you do receive her by triplicity, and that is more like a friendly way, it is not that strong, and summing up everything, you have really weak receptions.
I'm not very experienced in horary so I might be wrong but I'm sure other members will correct me if that's the case. But in my opinion this is not good at all.

lasthope

You are signified by Mars, and she is Venus, she is in her sign of fall, so she is not in a really good place right now. She is indifferent to you because she neither receives you (Mars) in detriment, fall, nor in exaltation, triplicity.. nothing of that sort, so it tells me that she doesnt have feelings for you. You as Mars in Leo, dont receive her in any way either, but you are also ruled by Moon, which is in Capricorn, so you do receive her by triplicity, and that is more like a friendly way, it is not that strong, and summing up everything, you have really weak receptions.
I'm not very experienced in horary so I might be wrong but I'm sure other members will correct me if that's the case. But in my opinion this is not good at all.

Thank you, I'll take this into account!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, lasthope.
I think she/Venus is interested in someone else/Jupiter. Venus has separated from you/Mars and now applies to exact aspect with Jupiter, which Venus also receives by exaltation.

Her head has been turned elsewhere.

Last edited:

lasthope

Hi, lasthope.
I think she/Venus is interested in someone else/Jupiter. Venus has separated from you/Mars and now applies to exact aspect with Jupiter, which Venus also receives by exaltation.

Her head has been turned elsewhere.

Thank you, your information is really important right now because I'm able to change my mind and stop thinking about her.

tikana

she hates Jupiter whoever that is .. plus with opposition (she is breaking up with someone) There is no room for the querent.

Mars will enter a sign of rejection to Venus (IMO the querent will lose interest and i am being very light about it)