Will I ever receive proper closure of this relationship?

AquaVenusian

Good morning everyone, well I know saturn in the 7th house has some impediments to the question... since we had the break in the relationship I have had extreme difficulties in let it go and in closing for two reasons... the first because the person just ghosted and she didn't give me any closure and the second because I felt VERY unfairly treated in the entire situation !! !!
Currently I went back to my psychoanalyst, to try to resolve and work this inside of me without needing any dependence on the other to bring closure, but this has been a continued struggle for me with a lot of heavy anguish !!
Is there any light or something you can illuminate in the entire situation on this chart?

Attachments

• closure.png
    closure.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 38

IleneK

Premium Member
Your question was, "Will I ever...."
When a chart says no, it doesn't mean no forever. But it means no in the foreseeable future.

Right now, your ex/Sat is very strong in its dignity, in its own house and angular. Sat is retrograde, so moving away.

You/Sun are without essential dignity, good or bad, so ungrounded, kind of wandering. And you are in your own house of undoing/12th.
There is no aspect between you and her; Sun and Saturn are 5 signs apart, what is called disjunct. Your significators cannot see the other clearly.

Further, there is a negative mutual reception between Sun and Saturn.

I don't know what you think proper closure would look like, but whatever it is, now is the time to give that idea up and let go of this matter. Typically when one breaks up with us, when the breakup was not mutual but one-sided, there is no proper closure. There is just letting go and moving on.

I am sorry for this upset in your life right now.

Last edited:

AquaVenusian

Your question was, "Will I ever...."
When a chart says no, it doesn't mean no forever. But it means no in the foreseeable future.

Right now, your ex/Sat is very strong in its dignity, in its own house and angular. Sat is retrograde, so moving away.

You/Sun are without essential dignity, good or bad, so ungrounded, kind of wandering. And you are in your own house of undoing/12th.
There is no aspect between you and her; Sun and Saturn are 5 signs apart, what is called disjunct. Your significators cannot see the other clearly.

Further, there is a negative mutual reception between Sun and Saturn.

I don't know what you think proper closure would look like, but whatever it is, now is the time to give that idea up and let go of this matter. Typically when one breaks up with us, when the breakup was not mutual but one-sided, there is no proper closure. There is just letting go and moving on.

I am sorry for this upset in your life right now.

Thank you so much for your insight!!
I'm trying to work this inside of me with a professional, I'm super Aquarius and what happened was very inhuman to me, what I most want is to let go... but this is a fight from my childhood trauma with my father, attracting the same types of relationships that I had with him (this extends to friendships, intimate and career), I am a very strong person and with your enlightenment I will extend this purpose even more!!

Does Jupiter mean something related in aspect to the moon, bringing some wisdom in getting through this challenge, or in this chart the energy of Jupiter is negligible?

PS: The proper closure for me would be how the Sun would like to be treated in my limited understanding in astrology (basically it would be "recognition"), of her misbehavior towards me.
Maybe it's a little selfish of me, we shouldn't donate anything, hoping for something in return, I can't complain about what spirituality has given me after this relationship ended, I've been very blessed, the doors have opened considerably, and I understand this work to overcome the inner strength, and I know that to let go, the universe will know how to care for and direct exactly where, when and how to act to bring justice, but the hole of pain that remained was too deep for me to heal... too hard to see how there are people who treat each other so inhumanely.

Anyway, gratitude !!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much for your insight!!

Does Jupiter mean something related in aspect to the moon, bringing some wisdom in getting through this challenge, or in this chart the energy of Jupiter is negligible?

PS: The proper closure for me would be how the Sun would like to be treated in my limited understanding in astrology (basically it would be "recognition"), of her misbehavior towards me.

Anyway, gratitude !!

You are welcome!

Jupiter signifies benefit, and so Moon applying to Jup suggests to me that you will reap some benefit. I think that benefit will be when you step back from the childhood storyline between you and your father, step back from the habitual response you have when you are in the storyline yet again with your father.

And about proper closure. What you are describing is wanting things to be the way you think they should be. And since they are not, you are creating truly unnecessary additional suffering, that only adds to the suffering of the actual breakup.

I think you are gaining the wisdom to see the truth of what I am describing about your wish for proper closure. That would be a benefit that Jupiter could bestow on you as Moon.

AquaVenusian

You are welcome!

Jupiter signifies benefit, and so Moon applying to Jup suggests to me that you will reap some benefit. I think that benefit will be when you step back from the childhood storyline between you and your father, step back from the habitual response you have when you are in the storyline yet again with your father.

And about proper closure. What you are describing is wanting things to be the way you think they should be. And since they are not, you are creating truly unnecessary additional suffering, that only adds to the suffering of the actual breakup.

I think you are gaining the wisdom to see the truth of what I am describing about your wish for proper closure. That would be a benefit that Jupiter could bestow on you as Moon.

Wow !! it made a lot of sense to me now ... what this relationship brought and what I'm going through now!! Dissolution of the Ego too ...the sun in 12th house...yeah, it's hard to admit that I had a hold on wanting things to go a certain way (ALWAYS attached to the outcome) that's what's bringing me PAIN... wow what wonderful lighting!! It really is unnecessary suffering, adding that I won't be able to change what happened in the past but I can stop repeating the pattern as long as I manage to be conscious in the present!!
Your answers were very helpful to me... I wish a lot of positive energy on your way!! thank you very much.
I will work through about it with my psychoanalyst.