What can you see in my chart regarding career and vocation?

waybread

Have you thought about a career involving money, banking, accountancy, or something of that nature? I am looking at your versatile Gemini sun in the 2nd house of money, plus aspects to planets that deal with these matters.

Conversely, what sort of career appeals to you? We can see if your horoscope supports it.

Harmelia

I see someone who needs to use their mind. You would not like a mindless job. You like to figure things out - investigate - research.

You are also very independent. Aries rising is an idea person. You have lots of ideas and you like to act upon them. You also need to be physically active. You probably wouldn't like a desk job. However, with Saturn near the ASC - that might make you less active - so - that all depends how you are using these energies. It's possible that you can sit and work tireless all day.

Being secure financially is important to you. You want to be comfortable. You do think about this a lot - and - this could be a career avenue - the financial industry.

I think you need to do something that is of service to others. For instance, if you go into accounting, that would be a service you provide that would earn you a good income. I think you are probably really good with numbers.

You could go into any of the sciences, engineering, architecture or tech fields too. Whatever you choose to do, you'll want to make the world a better place. It's possible you'll want to work for a humanitarian organization. Even they need accountants or computer geeks. I'm not saying you should be an accountant or a computer geek. I'm just saying that you want to look at all these factors and then see what career fits you best. Always go with what interests you and you can't go wrong.

aevong

Have you thought about a career involving money, banking, accountancy, or something of that nature? I am looking at your versatile Gemini sun in the 2nd house of money, plus aspects to planets that deal with these matters.

Conversely, what sort of career appeals to you? We can see if your horoscope supports it.

Hello. As far as appealing careers to me, one thing I want to do is start my own spiritual/occult business. Another appealing career to me is potentially being an internet personality or a career revolving around the internet

aevong

I see someone who needs to use their mind. You would not like a mindless job. You like to figure things out - investigate - research.

You are also very independent. Aries rising is an idea person. You have lots of ideas and you like to act upon them. You also need to be physically active. You probably wouldn't like a desk job. However, with Saturn near the ASC - that might make you less active - so - that all depends how you are using these energies. It's possible that you can sit and work tireless all day.

Being secure financially is important to you. You want to be comfortable. You do think about this a lot - and - this could be a career avenue - the financial industry.

I think you need to do something that is of service to others. For instance, if you go into accounting, that would be a service you provide that would earn you a good income. I think you are probably really good with numbers.

You could go into any of the sciences, engineering, architecture or tech fields too. Whatever you choose to do, you'll want to make the world a better place. It's possible you'll want to work for a humanitarian organization. Even they need accountants or computer geeks. I'm not saying you should be an accountant or a computer geek. I'm just saying that you want to look at all these factors and then see what career fits you best. Always go with what interests you and you can't go wrong.

Thanks for the detailed analysis!

waybread

Hello. As far as appealing careers to me, one thing I want to do is start my own spiritual/occult business. Another appealing career to me is potentially being an internet personality or a career revolving around the internet

Fair enough-- do you have special spiritual/occult abilities? I'm not seeing them in your straight-up chart, other than a wide moon-Mercury trine Neptune; but sometimes these abilities relate to the vertex (which is like a 2nd descendant) or having a minor aspect called septiles (360/7) in your chart.

You should do OK with an internet career as Gemini deals with exchanges of information. Are you doing something like YouTube videos or podcasts now? If so, how are they going?

But think about whether these careers would give you much of an income. A quick and rough business plan is usually an eye-opener.

Harmelia

One of the things you need to watch for is thinking too big and unrealistically. You've got TR Jupiter on your Jupiter right now - a danger for that. Aries rising could make you want to be your own boss - I can see that. I can see an interest in the occult. Pluto is in the 8th - occult - and is opposite your Sun, so the interest is there and you may want to communicate with others on occult matters. Yes, I see that.

I always tell people to follow their hearts. We have to follow our dreams. When in doubt though, you should consult someone you trust who can give it to you straight - a down-to-earth practical person. Are you flirting with fun ideas or is what interests you a true life path? I think you'd do just fine in the field of technology. You will no doubt be a great communicator.

Last edited: