Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-26-2016, 03:29 PM
hbn_235 hbn_235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 352
(Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

I've been reading everything about the my nodes and what the purpose but for years I still not able to grasp what's my purpose, etc. I researched books, online and even visited an astrologer but still with no luck not being able to understand the main purpose.
Can some one help me understand the my nodes and where I'm heading?

My natal Chart.jpg

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-26-2016, 07:39 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,777
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

hi hbn_235

the major affect of you node is the squares it forms to the juno/venus,juno/mercury,juno/chiron,sun/mercury,sun.venus midpoints.
ths is actually a emotionally turbulent complex.it shows a loving nature that is warm and optimistic . with juno there is a impulse for union. but chiron adds sharp critical nature. mercury show excellent intelligence and with Chiron, exceptionally analytical and critical.
some ramifications of these aspects are that though you are a smart and loving guy, you tend to pick apart relationships. every dynamic in a relationship has to be understood by you.chiron is a harsh critic and your criticism of relationships will often leave you alone.
these dynamics are multiplies as the Saturn/Uranus conjunction is opposed ot he chiron/mercury/venus stellium.you are hard person to please as you can see the slightest contradiction in other's personality and actions. venus and Uranus can bring exciting relationships but with Saturn opposed to venus, you are skeptical and can be stand offish toward commitment .
rahu
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
hbn_235 (03-26-2016)
  #3  
Unread 03-26-2016, 07:54 PM
hbn_235 hbn_235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 352
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi hbn_235

the major affect of you node is the squares it forms to the juno/venus,juno/mercury,juno/chiron,sun/mercury,sun.venus midpoints.
ths is actually a emotionally turbulent complex.it shows a loving nature that is warm and optimistic . with juno there is a impulse for union. but chiron adds sharp critical nature. mercury show excellent intelligence and with Chiron, exceptionally analytical and critical.
some ramifications of these aspects are that though you are a smart and loving guy, you tend to pick apart relationships. every dynamic in a relationship has to be understood by you.chiron is a harsh critic and your criticism of relationships will often leave you alone.
these dynamics are multiplies as the Saturn/Uranus conjunction is opposed ot he chiron/mercury/venus stellium.you are hard person to please as you can see the slightest contradiction in other's personality and actions. venus and Uranus can bring exciting relationships but with Saturn opposed to venus, you are skeptical and can be stand offish toward commitment .
rahu
Thank you for that in-depth insight of the aspects. I have a better understand of the aspects....What should I do to get to the north node part of my chart I'm still a bit lost because I understand the 1st house is the self and Pisces is passion, spiritual, no boundaries but what I suppose to learn to get to that part or have an better understanding?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-28-2016, 02:55 PM
hbn_235 hbn_235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 352
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

what am I suppose to learn to get to that part or have an better understanding?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-28-2016, 05:43 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,777
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

with Saturn and Uranus, strong environment is reflective of you use of the node.it already affects you. there is no place you have to go or understand.

accept what you are and the node backs you up.

rahu
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
hbn_235 (03-28-2016)
  #6  
Unread 03-30-2016, 05:37 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

You have spent many past lives in the service of others.
You did that quite well. But you lost sight of yourself.
You must leave behind your need to be perfectionistic
and self critical, and the victim-martyr-savior syndrome.

This life is about you taking care of yourself.
Realizing that you are a valuable part of the Divine.
You need to express your individuality, with a focus on the Self.
I would say you have a chance to wrap up incarnations on this planet.
You are about done with the karmic wheel, and this is your life to
spiritualize the self.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
hbn_235 (03-30-2016)
  #7  
Unread 03-30-2016, 08:30 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 65
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

Okay, the North Node is in Pieces 19 degrees. Mercury is the Karmic control planet for this placement and Jupiter the Karmic distribution planet. Notice how you have an almost exact North Node/ Jupiter sextile.
You also have a South node/ Jupiter trine connecting you to your Virgo past.
Jupiter is in the 3rd house ruled by Mercury.
Look to Jupiter and the 3rd house for your answers.

Stephen

Last edited by Stephen; 03-30-2016 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:
hbn_235 (03-30-2016)
  #8  
Unread 04-10-2016, 12:53 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,592
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbn_235 View Post
What should I do to get to the north node part of my chart I'm still a bit lost because I understand the 1st house is the self and Pisces is passion, spiritual, no boundaries but what I suppose to learn to get to that part or have an better understanding?
"No boundaries" is a dangerous way to look at it. While Pisces does have dissolving boundaries as part of its message, your north node isn't just in Pisces, it's also in the first house. First house north node has to do with developing individuality, sense of self as an individual as opposed to sense of self in partnership... and, yes, developing boundaries.

If we look at the south node indicators, your past life story looks like one focused on marriage and family (south node in the seventh house, south node ruler in the fourth). Looking at additional layers of house placements reinforces that picture: Mercury is on the cusp of the fifth house, likely indicating children as well as home, and your south node is in the seventh house/whole sign eighth, which seems to me to emphasize the intimacy and merged resources aspects of marriage.

Reading the nodes' houses alone, we could say you're coming out of a past in which you were deeply merged with your spouse, to the point that your own individuality was compromised. However, their signs seem to say the opposite. Virgo establishes routines and procedures. Pisces discards them. Virgo is concerned with details. Pisces is deeply intuitive and considers details unnecessary at best and a distraction and hindrance at worst. Virgo is stereotypically critical of self and/or others, while Pisces lets all of that go in favor of acceptance and being "one with the universe."

Putting the signs together with the houses, it looks like we're looking at a past life (or ancestral past if you prefer to look at the south node as genetic inheritance) in which you were thoroughly defined, and self defined, by your roles as a wife and mother. (Husband and father isn't impossible, but the emphasis on home and the fact that historically, and even today, women more than men have been heavily identified by their marital status, suggests a female life.) The Virgo placement suggest a concern with detail, with getting everything right, with being the best wife and mother.

The Pisces first house placement of your north node indicates a need to let all of that go, say no to being defined by your relationships to others, no to being defined by how well you meet society's expectations, whatever those expectations are, and develop your own self instead. That doesn't mean you have to let go of your relationships to others, least of all your spouse and children if you have them--just to let go of being defined by, and defining yourself by, those relationships.

That you have these indicators, plus Juno conjunct your sun in the fourth house, looks to me like you have a strong desire for marriage, home, and children in this life, too. Since you're male, the pressure to just be a spouse and parent wouldn't be present for you, and society is not going to put the same pressure to define yourself by relationships on you than it does on women, but you still run a risk of defining yourself by your relationships to others. That temptation is there for everyone. Even stronger is the temptation to let yourself be defined by how well you meet society's expectations--whether you're expected to do well in career, or well at running a household, etc. What your node placements show is that you need to let go of the need to meet societal expectations and recognize the self in you that is already good enough.

Last edited by Osamenor; 04-10-2016 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Clarified conclusion
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbn_235 View Post
Thank you for that in-depth insight of the aspects. I have a better understand of the aspects....What should I do to get to the north node part of my chart I'm still a bit lost because I understand the 1st house is the self and Pisces is passion, spiritual, no boundaries but what I suppose to learn to get to that part or have an better understanding?
Your Nodal Axis is telling you that you are to seek self enlightenment.
To spiritualize the self. Focus on your soul growth.
Asking about your Nodes is a good step.

Do you have any specific interest in spiritual development?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-29-2016, 12:21 PM
hbn_235 hbn_235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
Your Nodal Axis is telling you that you are to seek self enlightenment.
To spiritualize the self. Focus on your soul growth.
Asking about your Nodes is a good step.

Do you have any specific interest in spiritual development?
TBH I have moments but so far just thru astrology
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: (Western Only) I Can't Grasp My Natal Nodes? Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbn_235 View Post
TBH I have moments but so far just thru astrology
Astrology is an excellent tool for self development and spiritual growth.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
grasp, natal, nodes, western

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.