Crazy Energy ! Uranus ?

princemob

Hi guys. I have to say this forum has helped me so much so thanks for the help !

Over the last week or so, I've been feeling some extremely crazy energy in the air. I cannot put my finger on it. I think it might have something to do with Uranus transiting into Taurus ? Does anyone see anything happening in my chart ? I know when Uranus transitioned into Aries, my mother suddenly and unexpectedly died. I looked back and Uranus was conjunct my natal moon. Before she died, I had been feeling very strange and on edge, just like now. What's more interesting, I am back to the city where she died after 8 years of being away.

I've lost my home, job, and relationship coupled with other financial issues despite my efforts of trying to find new employment/fix things. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you !

Attachments

• 362C3F99-D2DC-46EF-B2B5-3F199E60AC45.jpg
    362C3F99-D2DC-46EF-B2B5-3F199E60AC45.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 26

AsianSapphire

Let's do retroprognosis and see what had happened back then.
PM me, I will need your birth details, and some meaninful dates like: death of the relatives, grandparents also counts, first job, marriage/divorce, major accidents and operations.

Osamenor

Staff member
Uranus is moving into Taurus in conjunction with Mercury, and it's a new moon. Mars, meanwhile, is square the Uranus/Mercury conjunction. The combination of all that would put crazy energy in the air for everyone.

For it to be particularly affecting you, though, it would have to be catching something sensitive in your chart. You don't have any natal planets in conjunction, square, or opposition to any of those transits, but it's possible that they're hitting your progressed planets. Depending on your age and how fast Venus and Mars were moving when you were born, and whether they turned retrograde or not within a month or so after your birth, it's possible that you have progressed Mars somewhere near transiting Mars, and/or progressed Venus somewhere around the cusp of Scorpio, which would put it in opposition to the Uranus/Mercury transit.

princemob

Thanks Osamenor for that insight ! Here's my progressed chart with the transits, but it diesn't appear like anything is happening in Scorpio either really.

Attachments

• AC7330C8-3224-4FEF-8894-E71DFFDE0353.jpg
    AC7330C8-3224-4FEF-8894-E71DFFDE0353.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 13