Does he really likes me?

ScorpAsc5

I met a guy last week and we are meeting almost every alternate days.

I think he is interested in me as he feels I am different than other girls and he cooks dinner for me.

I do like him, but I am wondering if he really genuinely likes me, not a rebound or time pass thing.

In last 7 days we had 4 dates with little bit of intimacy involved. He do cares a lot about me.

Chart does not look that promising. Mercury is Rx so maybe he is thinking about his past while being with me. He is in my house which signifies a basic attraction.

I am in house of friendship and there is an applying aspect between our significators in 2 units. I am going to meet him in 2 days. I am on vacation starting from Thursday till January next year so we won't be able to meet. I hope we do talk still while I am out from the country but I am not sure what could get caught up in his mind.

If anyone would like to talk about it here, please respond :)

regards.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

To me it just doesn't look set to last, there's the trine forming with moon/His L5 mars but this lacks reception, then shortly after moon opposes him/mercury.

He is in your 1st so obviously he likes you, but he's also in his detriment and retrograde so is seriously weakened here.

The opposition with moon/merc will be when you leave for vacation, but going on how weak he is and the lack of receptions between you both, then it will most likely fizzle out.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you Chrysalis for giving me more in depth information.

I will be sad of course if we could not move forward. My timing has never been right. This is first time I encountered an attraction which is mutual and I am able to pursue it.

I really wish for the best to happen to both of us. I am glad to know he likes me :)