Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-30-2016, 06:35 AM
LonelyLion's Avatar
LonelyLion LonelyLion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: On a cloud
Posts: 17
Blossomed Crush

Hi everyone

There has been this guy who comes to my work place on his breaks whenever he can for over few months now and i have developed a liking for him and i've had small talk with him and he seems like a nice guy. There had been some moments where i felt like he was flirting but i didn't want to think too much into it and assume he's just a friendly person. Still i really like him and wanted to know if he was into me and just want some sort of closure no matter the answer

Looking at the chart:

Me (Querent) = Cancer
Cancer = Moon
Moon sits in the 5th house

Him (Quesited) = Capricorn
Capricorn = Saturn
Saturn sits in 6th house


o Moon conjunct Saturn (Applying) = Yes?
o But looking more into the the moon is combust = Obstacles / Nothing of the matter?
o sun conjunct moon (seperating?) =No?
o And does venus play a factor in this? If so it doesn't look good with the all the squares

Thank you for helping x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_72_is_a_into_me.67495.32429.jpg (111.8 KB, 30 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-01-2016, 07:29 PM
LonelyLion's Avatar
LonelyLion LonelyLion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: On a cloud
Posts: 17
Re: Blossomed Crush

Anybody... i even tried to interpret it myself..

(Feel free to tell me if i did something wrong)
Attached Images
File Type: gif 4ee87f34943a4038bf777b8b3255bdc8.gif (488.5 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-02-2016, 05:07 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,879
Re: Blossomed Crush

So you are represented by the moon and he's represented by Saturn. The moon does apply to a conjunction with Saturn, but as you noted, the moon isn't the strongest planet here; and as the faster moving planet, it suggests that you are more willing to pursue him than the reverse. With Venus in the 7th house, I think he may have another love interest in his life.

Which isn't to say that you shouldn't continue to be friendly to him, just not get your hopes up too high or too soon.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-02-2016, 05:16 AM
Mafieusz Mafieusz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 29
Re: Blossomed Crush

Receptions are key in such horaries.
They're not looking so good in this chart.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mafieusz For This Useful Post:
rafaella (12-02-2016)
  #5  
Unread 12-02-2016, 02:56 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,133
Re: Blossomed Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyLion View Post
Anybody... i even tried to interpret it myself..

(Feel free to tell me if i did something wrong)
I'm not seeing much interesting here. 6th house shows house of service, where you meet,restaurant or cafe is it? Reception from him is minimum, in face of Moon, so he has noticed you but not in any romantic way. He is just being polite. But there is a conjunction upcoming, so maybe you will have more chats and meeting. At this point not much else here. Venus on his ASC I usually take Venus to be co-ruler of querent in love relationships. But in this chart, because of the question you asked I think he might be charmed by you, Venus influences his 1st, your femininity might have influenced him to be more flirty but again, this is not something that will cause him to have a crush. Reception would have shown crush and its not there.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,953
Re: Blossomed Crush

Mars interferes the conjunction
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-02-2016, 03:42 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,591
Re: Blossomed Crush

And if that wasn't enough Jupiter is right there to add another obstacle.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-02-2016, 06:05 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,133
Re: Blossomed Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Mars interferes the conjunction
Another planet coming inbetween doesn't always mean no. It can mean other things happening on the way, as Moon is applying to it and then applying to Saturn and Jupiter. Lack of reception and placement of the significators is more concern and basically answers the question.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-02-2016, 08:13 PM
LonelyLion's Avatar
LonelyLion LonelyLion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: On a cloud
Posts: 17
Re: Blossomed Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
So you are represented by the moon and he's represented by Saturn. The moon does apply to a conjunction with Saturn, but as you noted, the moon isn't the strongest planet here; and as the faster moving planet, it suggests that you are more willing to pursue him than the reverse. With Venus in the 7th house, I think he may have another love interest in his life.

Which isn't to say that you shouldn't continue to be friendly to him, just not get your hopes up too high or too soon.
Thank you for answering . That's really interesting and assuring. It's nice to know i was correct on small parts. Reading about VOC paid off lol
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-02-2016, 08:22 PM
LonelyLion's Avatar
LonelyLion LonelyLion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: On a cloud
Posts: 17
Re: Blossomed Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I'm not seeing much interesting here. 6th house shows house of service, where you meet,restaurant or cafe is it? Reception from him is minimum, in face of Moon, so he has noticed you but not in any romantic way. He is just being polite. But there is a conjunction upcoming, so maybe you will have more chats and meeting. At this point not much else here. Venus on his ASC I usually take Venus to be co-ruler of querent in love relationships. But in this chart, because of the question you asked I think he might be charmed by you, Venus influences his 1st, your femininity might have influenced him to be more flirty but again, this is not something that will cause him to have a crush. Reception would have shown crush and its not there.
It made me giggle how you picked up on the 6th house (I forgot it ruled service). But yes I actually do work in a cafe. So yeah that's definitely the meeting point. Yeah he hasn't been in for a very long while actually so you mentioning the upcoming conjunction is nice to know he may pop back in one day. May i ask what planets will be making that conjunction?

All in all thank you for your interpretation. Much appreciated
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LonelyLion For This Useful Post:
rafaella (12-02-2016)
  #11  
Unread 12-02-2016, 08:28 PM
LonelyLion's Avatar
LonelyLion LonelyLion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: On a cloud
Posts: 17
Re: Blossomed Crush

I really appreciate everyone for taking the time to respond. I'm actually happy with the answers no matter good or bad. It's also helped me in knowing the key factors in a chart so that i know what to look for in charts that i may cast in the future (even though im still learning. Slowly but surely). Definitely interesting learning material being put forward
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-02-2016, 09:57 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,133
Re: Blossomed Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyLion View Post
It made me giggle how you picked up on the 6th house (I forgot it ruled service). But yes I actually do work in a cafe. So yeah that's definitely the meeting point. Yeah he hasn't been in for a very long while actually so you mentioning the upcoming conjunction is nice to know he may pop back in one day. May i ask what planets will be making that conjunction?

All in all thank you for your interpretation. Much appreciated
Moon and Saturn conjunction, your and his significator.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blossomed, crush, horary, love horary, relationship horary

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.