Do i look familar to him?

LonelyLion

Hi everyone :smile:

Short background story : There is this guy that i know from high school and he hangs with some family friends who are neighbours of mine so i see him around a bit often. Anyway on multiple occasions previously from a distance, i would notice he stares if we see eachother but i wouldn't think much of it and shake it off but a few days ago we crossed paths infront of eachother for the first time outside my house as he was walking from his car and like i said he was staring... once again - which to me up close is like a 'you-look-familar-but-i dont-know-where-from?' kind of stare and lightly smiled at me and it was odd because he held the eye contact as he was walking like he wanted me to greet him first. So me having manners said hi and he said it back.

So after that encounter it does make me wonder now......

================
My short & bad interp
================

Me: Mercury (8th house) + Moon (9th house) - Makes sense because when i do see him i do think about if he remembers me.

Him: Jupiter (2nd house) - ??? (however he drives a luxurious car though)

o Mercury/Jupiter (Opposition) - Yes but struggling to remember
o Moon/Jupiter (Trine) - Feels like he does know me...?

Last edited:

rafaella

I agree with Katy, and I want to know, whats the real question?

Either way, Jup is rx and so Mer rx, both dealing with the past, so you know each other, next time ask him more questions and you'll have your answers from the horses mouth.

LonelyLion

why don't you just say hey?

Well.... Yeah i did... but i didn't ask "Hey i know you, do you remember me?" if thats what you mean because i wasn't expecting to come in contact with him like that. It was very brief. But of course the next time whenever that may be and depending on the situation then yes i'll say something but in the mean time i'll cast a chart to get a little insight if it can be seen. If not... oh well.

LonelyLion

I agree with Katy, and I want to know, whats the real question?

Either way, Jup is rx and so Mer rx, both dealing with the past, so you know each other, next time ask him more questions and you'll have your answers from the horses mouth.

Understandable judgement. And how does the chart not seem genuine question wise as you stated?

rafaella

Understandable judgement. And how does the chart not seem genuine question wise as you stated?

well just asking 'does this person remember me?' doesn't lead to much, its a fairly trivial question. But you felt compelled to come here and ask about him plus the fact that he starred at you at multiple occasions, most women would have thought 'this guy likes me', and that seems like the real question ' does this guy like me or feel attracted to me?'. You might not be aware of but this is what came across to me.

Is there history between you two?

LonelyLion

well just asking 'does this person remember me?' doesn't lead to much, its a fairly trivial question. But you felt compelled to come here and ask about him plus the fact that he starred at you at multiple occasions, most women would have thought 'this guy likes me', and that seems like the real question ' does this guy like me or feel attracted to me?'. You might not be aware of but this is what came across to me.

Is there history between you two?

Ah okay. But to answer your question - No there is no history at all. I don't know him on a personal level.