Magnet attraction vs actual compatibility

Ailceimic

Hi everyone there!

Hope someone can shed some light here...

I'm into a very new romance, since no longer than 2 months... We've been so intense from the very beginning, you know, at first there're sparks everywhere... But we haven't needed much time to realize we're from different worlds... I mean, physically and mentally, we put on well perfectly, like we'd have met our match! But anytime we "go out there into the world" together, and get to know each other in each other's natural environment... it comes out like incompatible... different tastes, different habits, different goals, different affinities for people... and also we both find this really hindering, to the point to openly ask each other: where are we going?

Also, it seems to me (and also to him) we're on different... let's say... psychoemotional states... like he's coming back from where I'm going to... like I'd have many pending issues that for him were solved long time ago... I thought this was just my perception, but talking to him, he honestly found out the same...

Don't know whether or not we're being too much mental and practical about this... but on the other side I really have the hunch we're meant to be...

Here's our synastry, teeming with oppositions, and our Composite (maybe too soon for this one?), which looks amazing to me...

any thoughts? I would really appreciate any suggestion! Sonrisa

Attachments

• Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 54
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 42

rahu

Banned
hi ailceimic
the composite shows there is a spontaneous affection as Venus and sun are in conjunction. The mercury/venus midpoint is conjunct the ascendant giving a optimistic and joyful attitude with each other. The mars/venus midpoint is opposed to Uranus . this gives the electricity and psychic connections with him.
But when Uranus is a strong element in the chart, the relationship usually turns into an affair. Uranus and commitment to do go together. Your intense attraction is pulling you into a destructive emotional dynamic because there is nothing you can do make this a long term relationship.
The composite sun is square to the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint which points to a unstable relationship and breakup.
The Saturn/Pluto node pattern is one of distance and despondency. The Venus/mars/Uranus pattern is the exact opposite, exciting and impossibly expansive. Threes leads to a bipolar relationship. It is either heaven or hell , nothing in between. long term relationship have to have elements of patience and compromise. This chart only shows peaks and valleys.

rahu

Ailceimic

Thanks Rahu for your suggestions!

I would have never thought Uranus was a strong one in the Composite, it seems fairly weakly aspected... you said it's strong because of its midpoints connections? In such case.... would Saturn sextile Mercury/AS/Sun help to kind of offset that?

You really shocked me, I was rather pleased with the composite, but really worried about our Synastry!! That's why it's good to find out other people's point of view!!!

rahu

Banned
Uranus is strong in the composite because the venus/mars midpoint is symbolic of the emotion emotional/sexual interactions. as these impulses are usually at the core of a romantic relationship, Uranus's intensity and I instability become a major determining influence.
the Saturn/sun/ac sextile doesn't really offset the influence of Uranus.
relationships are usually a function of passion and the mental compatibility of the sextile pattern doesn't usually have the strength to counter and instability.
generally ,in a composite, unfavorable squares are not countered by sextiles and trines.

rahu

Ailceimic

WOW.... then just add all those oppositions (also with his Uranus strongly involved in them) from the synastry... and... BOOM... instability everywhere, isn't it? :s

It's said that Saturn is the "glue" of relationships... but that (his) Saturn square my Venus doesn't please, anyway...

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Rahu!!! :)

Ailceimic

well, just have to say it's already four months since we met, and things have changed gradually but fast... we have calmed down, and kind of accepted eachother's differences in tastes, habits, times and rhythms, and little by little reached an open mutual commitment, and even... developed a routine!

We don't feel that electricity anymore, I can instead feel in both of us a serene sense of common purpose and growing affection, while still getting to know eachotehr deeper and deeper...

I really don't feel that uranus taste in our interactions, rather feel HE IS the uranus here, but I'm comfortable with that...

Would the Davison chart have something to say about this? It has a challenging but binding Saturn-Venus square and self-reception, a Saturn-Sun trine, Venus-Moon trine, and a mild Uranus-Mercury sextile... I really can feel much rather the Davison overall taste than the composite one...

Attachments

• Davison Chart.jpg
    Davison Chart.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 16