Fixed star Hamal

astro11

Hamal is located at approximately 7 degrees 40 minutes Taurus. I have it exactly on my Midheaven, but an orb of 1 degree is allowed. In Brady's book of fixed stars, Bernadette Brady says that planets or angles conjunct Hamal are infused with strength of will and independence. You could act or think in a way that separates you from others, so you could be good for leadership. Hamal could also result in an ability to be focused and direct in the area of life (planet or angle) governed by its conjunction. Because Hamal is on your midheaven reflective of your career, you need to have a sense of autonomy and freedom of thought and expression. It gives you the inclination to introduce new ideas, philosophies and/or actions to the public, so you could be a thought leader!

JUPITERASC

How describe influence Hamal paralell with midheaven?
hamal.JPG

Hamal is located at approximately 7 degrees 40 minutes Taurus.
I have it exactly on my Midheaven, but an orb of 1 degree is allowed.
In Brady's book of fixed stars, Bernadette Brady says that planets or angles conjunct Hamal are infused with strength of will and independence.
You could act or think in a way that separates you from others, so you could be good for leadership.
Hamal could also result in an ability to be focused and direct in the area of life (planet or angle) governed by its conjunction.
Because Hamal is on your midheaven reflective of your career,
you need to have a sense of autonomy and freedom of thought and expression.
It gives you the inclination to introduce new ideas, philosophies and/or actions to the public,
so you could be a thought leader!

According to Alvidas, Hamal is of the influences of Venus and Saturn.
It causes violence
brutishness
cruelty and premeditated crime. [Robson*, p.170.]
If connected with beneficial stellar bodies the influence of this star will be lessened.
[Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.19, under the name El Nath.]

HAMAL influences :smile:

Headstrong and often aggressive
yet potentially capable leaders and protectors of their community
all qualities of the Ram. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.32.]