General malaise, do not know why

Baha

Hello,

For the past couple of months I've been having difficulty with just about every facet of my life. I began to bite my nails, gain weight, have anxiety, etc. I just do not feel centered. I'm very fatigued and feel like the responsibilities of my kids, work, husband, house, mother are weighing a bit too heavily and I'm really getting worn out. I've occasionally been considering leaving my husband. I've also pulled away from friendships and am almost "turning off" emotionally. I feel entirely overwhelmed and I'd like to know if there is any relief in sight.

I was wondering if it could be the result of the Saturn transit through Libra (I'm Libra) but I also though Saturn was exaulted in Libra???

Could some of you please have a look at my chart and transits and please give me some feedback?

My chart is here

With best regards-

Attachments

• mine with transits.jpg
    mine with transits.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

aunty poppy

i had a look but nothing really seems to jump out except the mars that transited your sun 3 days ago, which perhaps could cause a sense of fatigue and generally being down if you never manifested physically some project or plan that is ideally important to you. either that or its that really frustrating and annoying time before the pods of your creativity bursts open....personally i suspect that you havent done enough for you 'mission' or 'in your ideal world story', like progressed with hobbies or writing a book or learning that african click-click language, something like that.

i would be interested to know if you felt it may be something like that or not; maybe someone else would notice something else...go easy on yourself and relax till you know!

TigerLily

Actually, I don't think this is really about astrological affects at all. You're just plain old stressed out. You said yourself you were overwhelmed with your responsibilities. You need a little help so that you can take some time to take care of you. Sounds like you just need a little alone time; perhaps time to meditate or do whatever it is you like to do to relax...perhaps a long, hot bath or a chance maybe to get out and do something on your own without your responsibilities chasing you.

The feeling of being overwhelmed happens when you take too much on yourself and it's a sign that you need to take a step forward and tell the people around you that you need more help. It sounds like you're bearing the lion's share of all those things and that's too much for one person.

Astrological influences could be exacerbating things, of course, but overall, while you've been busy taking care of everyone/everything else, you've forgotten to take care of you. Take care of yourself and then you will be better able to take care of the other aspects of your life.

Don't make any rash decisions about leaving your husband. Right now being overwhelmed is a bad time to make life-altering decisions. It's hard to be focused and clear about what is right and what isn't when you can't cope with mundane things.

At the least, several times a day, just stop, take a healing deep breath, inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth and let yourself focus on one task at a time, especially when you have a lot to do.

I hope this helps.

Nexus7

I did not find any immediate transits to 'blame' either at first sight, apart form the Mars transit to your Sun already mentioned here, and the Sun going over natal Uranus a couple of days ago, to pinpoint your anxiety and restlessness. It is worth noting too that your natal Mars is unaspected.

Maybe it is less easy for you to recognise when something has annoyed you or disturbed you in some way.....

The only other thing to come to mind is that Saturn may have crossed the midpoint by square of a natal Moon square Neptune/Mercury, whilst Pluto may also have been crossing these points by conjunction - these could be somewhat draining, of both confidence and energy, to say the least, and somewhat cumulative in the stresses they may describe.

Last edited:

Kannon

Hello,

For the past couple of months I've been having difficulty with just about every facet of my life. I began to bite my nails, gain weight, have anxiety, etc. I just do not feel centered. I'm very fatigued and feel like the responsibilities of my kids, work, husband, house, mother are weighing a bit too heavily and I'm really getting worn out. I've occasionally been considering leaving my husband. I've also pulled away from friendships and am almost "turning off" emotionally. I feel entirely overwhelmed and I'd like to know if there is any relief in sight.

I was wondering if it could be the result of the Saturn transit through Libra (I'm Libra) but I also though Saturn was exaulted in Libra???

Could some of you please have a look at my chart and transits and please give me some feedback?

My chart is here

With best regards-

Uranus and Jupiter transiting closely quincunx n.Sun. What you describe is not Saturnine in nature. It is happening while Neptune is also squaring n.Mercury, which is a period of dissolving previous thought patterns, creating a lack of clarity that can erode your confidence, increasing a sense of uncertainty, even anxiety.

A number of transits are operating for any one of us at any given time, but it is the Uranus-Jupiter transit that you are most feeling now, but in the context of the Neptune sq. n.Mercury. In air sign people this can mean great restlessness to feel free, to move spontaneously. It may be time for you to adjust your responsibilities to allow yourself personal time to get away. It sounds like you need it.

Jupiter-Uranus in quincunx transit to your Sun match very well what you describe about feeling off-center and wanting to break away. Consider "this too shall pass," but that you are feeling to urge for more personal freedom. Its only an adjustment, not a major change. The major change is actually a spiritual one within your own thoughts: to have unclarity and uncertainty exposes in order to renew the vision for your life. Take time to consider how you had imagined your life to be at this point. Look at what was realistic, what was overglorified or overspecified and look for beliefs that may be sabotaging you that are no longer relevant. Writing in a journal privately can help this process. There may seem to be more questions than answers at first, but understand you are near the end of this Neptune transit. A year or so left.

Blessed Be.

Last edited:

Baha

Wow, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much for your replies!

It was confusing for me because I didn't know if these were classic "Middle age" symptoms or if there was something in my chart. I too hadn't noticed anything of significance because really, I overlook quincunxes.

@Nexus7 I noticed that my Mars was unaspected. I will research this. But should I pay more attention to the house it falls in or the sign?

@Tigerlily I've gotten behind on meditating. You are right, I think I should go back to it again. It helped a lot but then life just got in the way and I let it fall to the wayside.

@Aunty Poppy I've worked on an outline for a book off and on. But my confidence level is shot lately and I am scared to start full-force because if at the end, I can't finish it, then I'm going to beat myself up over it. It's a really STUPID way of thinking about it. I've never allowed challenges to get the best of me before. It's so, so idiotic. I'm scared to start because I feel like I might end up dissapointing myself. Does that make sense?

@Kannon Neptune and unclarity makes perfect sense. I feel like I'm looking at my life through a fog and decision making is causing problems. Whatever decisions I make will effect me for the rest of my life. So the safe way is to stay put and deal with the status quo and let everything play out. It feels like a cop-out though because I'm not taking charge and steering my life. Funny that you mention it because I was seriously considering starting a journal. I think that is very sound advice. Maybe writing things down will help everything get back in to perspective. And again, I would have never thought to pay attention to quincunxes. Thank you for shining some light there. I wouldn't have imagined that they were so powerful.

I will also read up on the Netune Sq Merc. I think that aspect really has a lot to do with feeling as if being in a fog.

Again, thanks so much to all of you. I truly appreciate you time.