Visa for Canada, second demand two years later

Arya

Will I get my working holiday visa for Canada this time?

Hi everyone, I previously posted an horary for a working holiday visa 2 years ago, you can see the chart here with its result.

I'm trying again, hoping this one will be the one! Here is the chart with my analysis:

So I am mercury in pisces, in the 10th house of career. It makes sense, as I am going there for work. Mercury is conjunct the 5th house of lottery Venus, as the visa is obtained by lottery system I see that as a good sign, even though the aspect is separating.

The 9th house of foreign land is ruled by Saturn, while the house of visa (a gift from foreign government, so turned 2nd from the 10th from the 9th, so 7th house) is ruled by Jupiter.

Mercury is in a separating sextile with Saturn, and in an applying square aspect with Jupiter. It is also in the reception of Jupiter, although in its debility, so not sure what it means for me. Jupiter is also stationary retrograde, starting its retrograde today, does anyone know what it means in horary?

The moon, my secondary significator, is strong in its own sign in the ascendant, in opposition with Jupiter.

There are definitely connexion between the significators so it looks positive, but they are separating aspects, also Mercury is debilitated and Jupiter stationary, which I am not sure how to interpret, can anyone share their views on this chart?

Thank you for your help :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_my_pvt_canada_hr.33001.143061.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_my_pvt_canada_hr.33001.143061.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Sunrise

Re: Will I get my working holiday visa for Canada this time?

Hi everyone, I previously posted an horary for a working holiday visa 2 years ago, you can see the chart here with its result.

I'm trying again, hoping this one will be the one! Here is the chart with my analysis:

So I am mercury in pisces, in the 10th house of career. It makes sense, as I am going there for work. Mercury is conjunct the 5th house of lottery Venus, as the visa is obtained by lottery system I see that as a good sign, even though the aspect is separating.

The 9th house of foreign land is ruled by Saturn, while the house of visa (a gift from foreign government, so turned 2nd from the 10th from the 9th, so 7th house) is ruled by Jupiter.

Mercury is in a separating sextile with Saturn, and in an applying square aspect with Jupiter. It is also in the reception of Jupiter, although in its debility, so not sure what it means for me. Jupiter is also stationary retrograde, starting its retrograde today, does anyone know what it means in horary?

The moon, my secondary significator, is strong in its own sign in the ascendant, in opposition with Jupiter.

There are definitely connexion between the significators so it looks positive, but they are separating aspects, also Mercury is debilitated and Jupiter stationary, which I am not sure how to interpret, can anyone share their views on this chart?

Thank you for your help :)

The Moon is not opposed to Jupiter. He did before when he was in the Gemini.
But the Moon will be opposed by antiscia with him before before Mercury make an aspect with him.

There are definitely connections between the significators so it looks positive but they are separating aspects,

no separating aspects. Mercury (you), goes to meet Jupiter (VISA)

and Jupiter stationary, which I'm not sure how to interpret, can anyone share their views on this chart?
the fact that Jupiter is retro may indicate something that has recruited the questioner, or something that has existed in the past, and here we already know that you have again dealt with the same subject.