Will anything happen between us?

summer92

This is a mutual friend of mine who expressed interest in me a couple of days back and seems like quite a catch,however I'm not sure if anything will happen between us as we're from very different cultures,and our schedules are quite tight which makes meeting very difficult.

I've made a horary asking if anything will happen between us on the long term.I got his dob details through facebook and our synsatry and composite is pretty good.

There are no direct aspects between venus and mars which is not helping,but the trine between sun and moon,and moon and venus (do I have to take the big step here?) and the conjunction between sun and venus looks good.
The placement of our houses doesn't look good at all.With him in his 12th house.

I'm not sure what else to look - My moon's in Scorpio and that pretty much means I like him (Mars).And there's exaltation as well from his side.

If you can please look and let me know it'd be great!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_will_this_go_anywhere_hp.72729.64851.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_will_this_go_anywhere_hp.72729.64851.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 73

IleneK

Premium Member
This is a mutual friend of mine who expressed interest in me a couple of days back and seems like quite a catch,however I'm not sure if anything will happen between us as we're from very different cultures,and our schedules are quite tight which makes meeting very difficult.

I've made a horary asking if anything will happen between us on the long term.I got his dob details through facebook and our synsatry and composite is pretty good.

There are no direct aspects between venus and mars which is not helping,but the trine between sun and moon,and moon and venus (do I have to take the big step here?) and the conjunction between sun and venus looks good.
The placement of our houses doesn't look good at all.With him in his 12th house.

I'm not sure what else to look - My moon's in Scorpio and that pretty much means I like him (Mars).And there's exaltation as well from his side.

If you can please look and let me know it'd be great!

Most agree that horary does not address the long term, but rather the near term, so my comments would be about that time frame.

I see you signified by Venus and co-signified by Moon. He is signified by Mars.

Your signifier Venus in Pisces is exalted, but it within 8 degrees of the Sun so it is combust. Since it is an applying aspect, that strengthens destructive nature of this planetary combination. Also when a planet is combust, that is, so close to the Sun, it/you cannot be seen.

Since Mars is in the sign of your signifier's exaltation, you receive him well. But with exaltation, there may be an exaggeration in your assessment of him/the relationship.

Venus and Mars make no aspect. Likewise, your co-signifier, Moon, weak in essential dignity in the sign of its fall, makes no aspect to Mars.

So taking both the horary and your description of the circumstances, it seems unlikely that you will get together.

summer92

Thank you Ilene for reading the chart! It's a shame to be honest,but it was my friend (a person I live with),who is very good friends with him who wanted us two together and we got on quite well yesterday.I'll let you know if anything happens,but i doubt it x

rafaella

Hey Summer,

It is possible that something may happen, but it is doubtful. You see, nasty Saturn gets in the way here and blocks some aspects among other things. Moon is also in fall and not really able to deliver things.

He does look like very interested in you, both Mars and Sun exalt Venus, so he is quite infatuated by you, but not really in love...exaltation is like someone who is intensely into you for a while but then suddenly off they go when they find a new exciting subject for their adoration. It would have been better to find his rulers in sign ruled by Venus instead.

Venus and Sun appear to conjucnt, but not until they are both in Aries and besides Saturn gets in the way blocking them. So something will cause a stop to things. Venus and Mars do not aspect and neither does Moon aspect with Sun or Mars before Saturn again gets in the way....so I think chances are slim for anything substantial... :(

summer92

Hey Summer,

It is possible that something may happen, but it is doubtful. You see, nasty Saturn gets in the way here and blocks some aspects among other things. Moon is also in fall and not really able to deliver things.

He does look like very interested in you, both Mars and Sun exalt Venus, so he is quite infatuated by you, but not really in love...exaltation is like someone who is intensely into you for a while but then suddenly off they go when they find a new exciting subject for their adoration. It would have been better to find his rulers in sign ruled by Venus instead.

Venus and Sun appear to conjucnt, but not until they are both in Aries and besides Saturn gets in the way blocking them. So something will cause a stop to things. Venus and Mars do not aspect and neither does Moon aspect with Sun or Mars before Saturn again gets in the way....so I think chances are slim for anything substantial... :(

thank you rafaealla! :)

I wonder what Saturn's over here.The case is not as bad as the previous guy as he was actually the one who asked my friend to hook us up (nothing happened as I had to leave the place in 5 minutes of meeting him),and he's going to stick for a while as he's graduating really late (med student).I think the next time I'll actually get to see him might be in June or something as we have exams coming up.

Thank you so much rafaella! I will keep you posted in case anything interesting happens.Hope you're doing well xx

rafaella

Saturn rules your 4th and 5th, so possibly your family or some other creative pursuits...It can also be his job/his mum/ his friend that may get in the way. Saturn is a malefic, very nasty and a planet of responsibilities. It will cause all the fun to stop...

Yes i remember the other guy you were into last year, this new one has more drive as his ruler is essentially dignified. But just keep in mind, it is very unlikely anything substantial will happen here, just enjoy the attention and his advances... keep it light and fun.... the heavy stuff is most likely not the time for right now.

dr. farr

(Following is an application of the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method and is not horary astrology; following uses whole sign house format)

By the Magic 8 Ball:
-taking the 7th house to = the quesited (will it go anywhere? question) we find Aries which = Mars which = a "no" answer
-taking, instead, the 5th house (for romance) to = the quesited, we find Aquarius which = Saturn which = a "no" answer

...so, at least by the Magic 8 Ball divination, we get a negative answer to this question (at least relative to the near to intermediate future)

summer92

Saturn rules your 4th and 5th, so possibly your family or some other creative pursuits...It can also be his job/his mum/ his friend that may get in the way. Saturn is a malefic, very nasty and a planet of responsibilities. It will cause all the fun to stop...

Yes i remember the other guy you were into last year, this new one has more drive as his ruler is essentially dignified. But just keep in mind, it is very unlikely anything substantial will happen here, just enjoy the attention and his advances... keep it light and fun.... the heavy stuff is most likely not the time for right now.

rafaella,work getting in the way seems like the most possible thing right now.We're both at the end of our semesters drowning with deadlines,and have exams until June,so meeting eachother seems quite unlikely.

When I casted the chart it was about the near immediate future (this semester),so I guess if I run into him in June or something,I could ask then.

Thank you all!! x

summer92

UPDATE
Poor guy got kicked out of his job/course and had to relocate (Nasty Saturn Rafaella? )

Excellent reading and I thought I'd confirm the outcome.Nothing happened between the two of us

rafaella

UPDATE
Poor guy got kicked out of his job/course and had to relocate (Nasty Saturn Rafaella? )

Excellent reading and I thought I'd confirm the outcome.Nothing happened between the two of us

Thanks for updating! Yes Saturn is a major player in a bad way. Now that I had a second look, there is actually a close trine between Sun and rx SAturn. Saturn afflicts Sun, and usually rules authorities and restricts. This is pretty much what you described happened to him. Interesting!

summer92

Thanks for updating! Yes Saturn is a major player in a bad way. Now that I had a second look, there is actually a close trine between Sun and rx SAturn. Saturn afflicts Sun, and usually rules authorities and restricts. This is pretty much what you described happened to him. Interesting!

Oh sometimes I really wish a Horary reading would go wrong for once! (nothing against the readers,but it's just that it's always a negative outcome :( I think I'll stop casting horaries for the sake of not jinxing my luck :p and give you guys a rest :D )

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh sometimes I really wish a Horary reading would go wrong for once! (nothing against the readers,but it's just that it's always a negative outcome :( I think I'll stop casting horaries for the sake of not jinxing my luck :p and give you guys a rest :D )

You don't have to stop asking questions of horaries if they tend to be negative [and they do], you just need to structure your question such that a negative answer will make a positive result.
icon7.gif

Like, instead of asking of you and someone will get together, ask if you will NOT get together. A negative answer with the negative question, makes a double negative, which is then an overall positive. Think about it!

And that is why it is so important to think very carefully about what is on your mind and what you really want to know and how to ask it .

Kind of tongue in cheek and kind of not.

Cheers,

rafaella

You don't have to stop asking questions of horaries if they tend to be negative [and they do], you just need to structure your question such that a negative answer will make a positive result.
icon7.gif

Like, instead of asking of you and someone will get together, ask if you will NOT get together. A negative answer with the negative question, makes a double negative, which is then an overall positive. Think about it!

And that is why it is so important to think very carefully about what is on your mind and what you really want to know and how to ask it .

Kind of tongue in cheek and kind of not.

Cheers,

oh no Ilene, that will be tough on us readers, at least to me. I am always confused what does positive trine mean in a question that basically is asked in a negative fashion. E.g. someone asks will this job end? And then there is trine, does it mean it will end, or the person will start liking the job more? Perhaps receptions would help in this matter too. I remember Lehman had a negative questiin that she answered in her book - will so and so split up? The rulers were dignified with no aspect, but moon was translating between them, Moon was weak though so she answered no to the negative question due to peregrine Moon. Which is essentially positive.

I think ask the question in the way it comes to you, whether in negative or positive way, the right question will come to the asker when the planets are correctly aligned to answer that question.

IleneK

Premium Member
oh no Ilene, that will be tough on us readers, at least to me. I am always confused what does positive trine mean in a question that basically is asked in a negative fashion. E.g. someone asks will this job end? And then there is trine, does it mean it will end, or the person will start liking the job more? Perhaps receptions would help in this matter too. I remember Lehman had a negative questiin that she answered in her book - will so and so split up? The rulers were dignified with no aspect, but moon was translating between them, Moon was weak though so she answered no to the negative question due to peregrine Moon. Which is essentially positive.

I think ask the question in the way it comes to you, whether in negative or positive way, the right question will come to the asker when the planets are correctly aligned to answer that question.

Dear Rafaella,

I have not had much experience with questions asked in the negative, and your comments address some general matters about aspects in horary delineation that have been a bit hazy for me. So, I thank you [again] for continuing to help me learn by explaining the problems associated with a negative question.

I must confess that my post was mostly tongue in cheek
icon7.gif
, so for the record let it be said that I am in agreement with you and wish not to cause any extra challenges for readers.

Best wishes in this holiday season.

SagSunScorpioMoon

UPDATE

Could be Uranus on the cusp of the 7th (his 1st). Uranus = separation, unexpected events.