Will I have the opportunity to have a real talk to him soon?

Tatiana

Hi, all.

Right now I am so upset and almost I have no option at hand.
The subject is very serious and it involves actions that hurt me and my safety.
Some people of my boyfriend's working team (let's call them workers) threatened me for several reasons which I don't understand, they keep stalking even my instagram and facebook, sending me threatening messages to get away from him. There's no use for details.

We live apart now, his job involves traveling a lot and our relationship is very difficult because of this. My question is: Will I have the opportunity to talk to my boyfriend soon about what has been happening to me?

Really, just give me a hand. My mind is a mess like never before. I know my boyfriend for more than 5 years.

I'm Mars, he's Venus, he's obviously in bad condition? I never told him what they do to me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_talk_to_him_hr.64909.25944.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_talk_to_him_hr.64909.25944.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry this situation has you so upset.
He is Venus, but so is the 12th house, your enemies.
Moon has left the conjunction with Venus and is heading towards a square with Saturn, on the 3rd cusp of communication, and ruling that house. The south node is also on the 3rd house cusp.
No communication.
You and he have a mutual reception by terms and face, as well as him being in your sign, although debilitated there, so good terms.
You are approaching opposition to Jupiter, who is in terms and face of Saturn.
Does this have anything to do with money?

Tatiana

Sorry this situation has you so upset.
He is Venus, but so is the 12th house, your enemies.
Moon has left the conjunction with Venus and is heading towards a square with Saturn, on the 3rd cusp of communication, and ruling that house. The south node is also on the 3rd house cusp.
No communication.
You and he have a mutual reception by terms and face, as well as him being in your sign, although debilitated there, so good terms.
You are approaching opposition to Jupiter, who is in terms and face of Saturn.
Does this have anything to do with money?

No, it has nothing to do with money...
I see my 12th is also Venus but really weakened, both my 12th and my 7th are weakened though.
How I see this group of people is as my 11th, since it's a community of freelance people who part of them work together, part of them wait the results. But my 11th is also Venus. His 3 cusp is moon and my 3rd cusp is Saturn, Moon squares Saturn in 4 units..?

Chrysalis

Moon square your L3 saturn will just be the delay in being able to speak to him about it. After moon conjoins with mercury the natural ruler of communication, so after a delay you will be able to speak to him.

Looks to be around 6-7 days time.

Tatiana

Moon square your L3 saturn will just be the delay in being able to speak to him about it. After moon conjoins with mercury the natural ruler of communication, so after a delay you will be able to speak to him.

Looks to be around 6-7 days time.

Actually Saturn is in my 3rd which indeed could show delay in communication too, as you say. The fact he is rarely home makes it very difficult to me to speak to him and I tried to message him and the messages got read by exactly who I didn't want to be read by. We have a common friend whom I could talk to, who travels with him. But still I find it difficult to talk to him without anyone from his group of crazy people to interact with my messages.

Cypocryphy

Hey. Just want to point out that you might not get to talk to him. Too much going on between the perfection of the ruling lords. Saturn is conjoined south node and carries the light of the Moon to the Sun.

He still cares about you but is upset with you. He also knows that you are going g to be upset. This is about endings. Venus rules both friends and open enemies so you have saboteurs. This is also about traveling and your home, issues stemming from home life and health issues too it seems. If he does speak to you it could be about 6 weeks from now and three days. It might be sooner as has previously been said but the conversation won’t go over well. Before the moon conjoins Mercury it sextiles Mars and permanent separation is imminent as :mars: is in house of death.

Wish I had better news. :-/