Will he eventually become my bf in real life?

KathrineB

Hi everyone!

There is this guy I really like, but so far we only talked online/phone/Skype and are yet to meet in real life. I am wondering if we will eventually have a real relationship and he will become my ‘real life’ boyfriend?

As a little side note: I wasn’t going to ask cos everything was going great between us until 2 days ago where I didn’t like something he said and I feel like he either got cold feet or possibly met someone else where he lives. but I am not sure. Feel a bit confused.

You can find the chart here: https://ibb.co/Wc8vsdC

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Elena that he likes you a lot [you/Merc are in the sign of his/Jup's dignity]and that you may be together as Moon translates light from Merc to Jup. But you are more interested in him[being in his 7th sign/house], and he is more interested in himself [being in his own 7th sign/house].

It makes me wonder how comfortable you really are with him for two reasons, One is because you as Merc are in your detriment so not so at ease with the whole matter. And two, he/Jup is in the sign of your/Merc's detriment....? So what he does, how he seems, may not be too appealing to you.

So I would only suggest that you be aware...

Last edited:

KathrineB

I agree with Elena that he likes you a lot [you/Merc are in the sign of his/Jup's dignity]and that you may be together as Moon translates light from Merc to Jup. But you are more interested in him[being in his 7th sign/house], and he is more interested in himself [being in his own 7th sign/house].

It makes me wonder how comfortable you really are with him for two reasons, One is because you as Merc are in your detriment so not so at ease with the whole matter. And two, he/Jup is in the sign of your/Merc's detriment....? So what he does, how he seems, may not be too appealing to you.

So I would only suggest that you be aware...

Hi there Ilenek!
thank you very much for your detailed explanation on the chart! He is actually acting very nicely, seems like a nice guy, i suspect the ‘detriment’ in the chart comes from me feeling a a little not confident in myself and not particularly liking myself or my life right now, and I’m afraid he will realize it too, and the fact that I’m really far from perfect... that kind of stuff.
One thing is interesting, you say I like him more than he likes me. Now, this is totally possible, but somehow I feel it’s about the same, he even talks about his feelings way more often than I do... although, it’s just words for now :) you still might be right! As for him being into himself, that’s totally right! :) at least his level of self confidence and self esteem is very high!

Thank you so much once again!