Any chance they will be romantically involved?

Suede

Hi all

I need some help please. Because I m too involved with the situation, I need some unbiased analysis on this

The question is any chance they will be romantically involved?

Current the querent more interested in the target. Not sure did the target is eveninterested or not. But recently the target seem to act a bit distant so the querent is getting a bit antsy.

The ascendent is mercury in Leo but retrograde and cazimi
The target is Jupiter in Scorpio
Moon in Scorpio too

It seems there is aspect, but all key planet are not in strong position or house. I am not sure it will be the perfect outcome. What do you think.

Your thought and feedback will be much appreciated!

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 0FB57F77-3351-4B07-A87D-DFBD6DD56E30.jpg
    0FB57F77-3351-4B07-A87D-DFBD6DD56E30.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi all

I need some help please. Because I m too involved with the situation, I need some unbiased analysis on this

Current the querent more interested in the target. Not sure did the target is eveninterested or not. But recently the target seem to act a bit distant so the querent is getting a bit antsy.

The ascendent is mercury in Leo but retrograde and cazimi
The target is Jupiter in Scorpio
Moon in Scorpio too

It seems there is aspect, but all key planet are not in strong position or house. I am not sure it will be the perfect outcome. What do you think.

Your thought and feedback will be much appreciated!

Thanks a lot.
hi Suede!
in Leo but retrograde and cazimi
just to add here that Mercury is not cazimi

I will a Yes in to your question.

we have a transfer of ligth here by the moon .... so something good can come.

let us know

Suede

Thanks sunrise.

That is interesting. Because what I was told the target act like retrieving because he sense that the querent is approaching/interested in him. That is why the querent think he is either not interested or have other new interest which appear recently. And want to decide she should give up or continue and if continue, what is the best next step?

So if a positive outcome that is, what is the time frame? 7-8 uNits of time? Given it is in 6th house assume will be weeks if not months?

Thanks

rafaella

Quesited has no interest, aspects are too weak. Mercury is rx, and a rx planet cannot give its light, Moon in fall, describes how the querent is feeling...completely hopeless, a lot of emotional turmoil. Jupiter in negative reception to Moon and Venus. He is just not interested in relationships at perhaps.

If these two get involved querent will get hurt. So better you stay away.

Suede

Rafaella. Thanks for feedback. That is my 1st reaction when I saw the chart, not a lot of positive aspect I see. I was hoping I m not being too pessimistic about it

from learning perspective,

1) Jupiter in negative reception to moon and Venus meaning the quesited view the querent negatively? What does it translate to in a reality

2) it won't make a different that the retrograde will end in a month or so, right?

Thanks

ScorpioCancerian

Suede, I'm asking this with all the kindness of my heart : What is your personal interest in this question and to their story ? Why do you ask for other people ?

What I mean, and again I'm telling this with all the kindness of my heart, horary is a very powerful tool and because of that we shouldn't waste it. I have seen so many horary charts that they deliver a messed up message just because the question is not 'ethically' correct. Yes, horary can answer every single question but I think there must be some barriers and not been carried away using it in a sneaky way. I mean, yeah, I can ask when will my neighbor die. Sure. But again what is my personal interest in that question ? There is none unless there is a true motive behind that question. But OK. That's just me.

Last edited:

Suede

The querent initiate the question as we know each other and I have been giving advice as friend on this. And people aware I m study this they open to this alternative view. For this particular case, I know too much of in and out of this I feel I may put personal into the analysis.

I also would like to get different view to make sure I didn't miss important things since I m just learning and very green