What jumps out?

Livetodream

No longer interested in my profile or continuing to study astrology, but I do thank you all for your insight and kindness in sharing with me! Best wishes in your life journeys.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the first thing that jumps out is that you are impetuous and you are proud of it. you like to make bold statements and actions.
but this is a joke you have with the world because you are actually very loving, sensitive and accommodating to others.

and then you have Lilith conjunct to the vertex , square to mars/Pluto/psyche and squareto moon and Sedna... this will take a bit to explain

Lilith is the basis of all emotional sensitivity. it is undifferentiated emotional energy . it I the deepest point of sensitivity in you. the vertex can be considered the energy of the solars system . it gives consciousness to all forms of life mineral. plant and animal . in a chat=rt it is a pure energy source for the vital body but it also is the energy of karma and destiny. human consciousness is just a part of the overall flow and therefore the vertex can bring energy ,feelings and images that elucidate your personal path, but it also can bring energies that are confusing as these other energies may not have anything to do with your destiny. it can seem to be a portal through which paranormal experiences/sensations reach you. it can be other woldly feeling or altered realities that can be around to. to have your lilith conjunct to vertex at once can be very illuminating as you can be given "divine" guidance of your path but then it can be very confusing with phantasmagorical images that leave you bewildered .
the vertex is also a vital energy so I will strengthen your chart where it appears.
with Lilith conjunct to the vertex, you will have the experience of "cosmic "energies emanating from within yourself. this gives a feeling of "teaching " that just arise inwardly but with no outside location. this conjunction will fill your life with sensations, ideas and experiences wi=hich you may to be able to share with other because they are so unreal or singular to your life.in your life there is no coincidences, though one could say tat about everyone's life, but in your life everything is synchronistic, everything has turned out to have a plav=ce, in most cases a place predetermined.
the vertex often gives a feeling that its energies are greater than yourself.it as if you have a great energy inside you but which you can't really call up when you want it.
the aspects to the vertex and Lilith will be central to your life's experience but again these aspects may often separate you from your reality or feel that you are separated.

i'ii post your chart with added symbols but this chart I only temporary I wil lcontinue with the reading

your moon is conjunct to Sedna which shows you are a truth seeker/speaking. you inherently expect coherence fro others. you see the true way things are and have to live your life to this truth.
mars is conjunct to psyche and opposed to your moon which makes you very idealistic and romantic in addition to living in truth. theses symbols are square to your Lilith/vertex so very unusual circumstances have shown you , your path in life. Venus is sextile to mars and trine to moon which gives you your loving nature. all you meet you are enchanted as you soothe as your socialize.

there are some complicating aspects as orcus is conjunct to Lilith/vertex and pluto is conjunct to mars. this shows that deep and painful transformation have occurred in your life before you could embrace you path of truth. you matt be serene but few would except the pain you have endured to reach this composure .

the node is square to your Uranus which gives astral and psychic abilities. this gives prophetic dreams and a brilliant mind. outspoken and sometimes unpredictable, you love you freedom.
Saturn is conjunct to Uranus which can stabilize you and it gives you abilities to rise from defeats and reach success. to are a problem solver as you can see deficiencies and see how to improve them. you can arrange situation o they are stronger. You can understand both sides to arguments.

will post additional insights tomorrow
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_dream_84980_324188.jpg
    astro_2gw_dream_84980_324188.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Livetodream

No longer interested in my profile or continuing to study astrology, but I do thank you all for your insight and kindness in sharing with me! Best wishes in your life journeys.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I think that your experience of:

It's funny you note a "psychic" link, because I really do have friends who think I'm psychic. They call me "lead investigator" and often ask how I "just know" things. I can't explain it, I just... do. I trust what I sense underneath it all, right away (regardless of what's being shown to me), and that's what I know is true. I can't explain how I know. I just... do?! It is kind of strange sometimes, though! It has certainly made for some very amusing situations

is because of the Lilith/vertex conjunction squared to the moon and Sedna. this is how lilth works,images ideas and feeling just arise from within you with no obvious external stimulus. here with the moon and sedan the effect is more pronounced.

chiron is opposed to Uranus and Saturn which gives you a incisive and critical edge. as you have already mentioned there are no grey areas. This aspect can cause some tension because when you see a contradiction or hypocrisy in someone ,you are quick to point it out. Usually this how that you have even alienated friends at times because you don't mince your words, though this is more frequent when one is younger.. that is the lack of tact. but at any rather this is a mark of intelligence and clear mindedness. with Uranus it adds a rebellious streak but with Saturn you also have a more conservative approach as well. though you are emotional, you are also at times closed reflective and cold.
Chiron makes a steady friend but if offended ,chiron will freeze the offender out of their life.
chiron and Saturn can show a cold, strict father and a lack of emotional support as a child.
with Venus conjunct to Neptune, you have a very creative feel for life and social interactions. this can give creative abilities but with the trine to the moon, it usually gives gracious friends and appreciation of harmonious social contacts. with the trine to sedan, again a sense of morality pervade you. Though the Chiron/Saturn/Uranus pattern can make you hard and uncompromising at times.

the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct the node which usually implies a strong family background. it can show a wealthy heritage of a socially or politically powerful family. but the midpoint tis also square to Uranus which shows that there have been disruption in your heritage and many of the advantage may have been lost. this square also implies marriage and subsequent divorce so multiple marriages is not out of the question.

you also have a paradoxical configuration. the psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct the sun/mars midpoint which by itself adds to your idealistic and romantic nature. it brings infatuated suitor. but these midpoints are also conjunct to ixion.this shows you also attract men and others who are quick to enforce their wills on others. this can show new with aggressive natures around you. it just seems out of place,which your gracious nature of venus/neptune/moon. maybe it is a fascination with those who may tread out of the bounds of traditionally morality or laws.

rahu

JUPITERASC

I'm just curious as to how others might interpret my chart, especially involving vocation? I recently graduated (second time in college, first degree) and it has taken me a while to finally figure out what I want to do (because I have so many passions and interests), and I am very curious as to what others "see" in my chart! I've been studying astrology for 15 years now, so I know what I think, but that's a very subjective view and I'm always curious how others see (or what they see in) me. The way I see me is not the way others see me, and I know that is very likely true for everyone, but I think its especially true for me. I seem to learn something new about my chart everyday and I've even gotten a few friends into astrology because once I explained my chart to them, they were curious about their own charts.

Having read my natal chart for the first time was like shining a bright light on a dark path. Finally, I understood why people seemed to react to me in extremes and why projection was such an issue. I've learned how to deal with it now, but it took me a very long time to realize I'm just different, and that's okay!

Since then, I've used astrology as a tool to move through life. It's like being fluent in another language, to me. Whether or not someone else chooses to accept it is their personal belief, but I know what reaches me, and I don't judge what another person believes or does not believe. Anyway, I'm now curious as to how other people "see" me from looking at my chart.

What jumps out, if anything? If you have any insight toward a vocational path for me, I'd love to know what "speaks" to you, versus what I "hear' in my soul. I'm following the path, because I always "listen" to my soul, but I just want some outside insight! Self-study is crucial, but it can also be myopic which goes against my Sagittarian nature, so feel free to share what you think!

Thanks!
Chart is a Day Chart so Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favor :smile:

Livetodream

Last edited:

Livetodream

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
In my practice, I use midpoints and midpoint pictures much as I use aspects and configurations. Any combination involving Sun, Moon, Asc., or MC is of emphasized importance. When I read your story, I thought it sounded like a Pluto/Neptune issue, so I searched the Pluto/Neptune midpoint and found your Sun, so we know that this midpoint picture is a key to your chart interpretation.

One of the things Martin Seymour-Smith said of this planetary pair is: "often unaware of what he/she is doing in the world -- can be blindly ignorant of this throughout life".

That was not all he had to say. He said such natives often have paranormal gifts. See the chart of John Edwards, the psychic from the TV series "Crossing Over" and who wrote such books as "One Last Time". www.johnedward.net. John also has Sun at the midpoint of Pluto/Neptune.

JUPITERASC

Thank you!

I’m not sure of anything involving sect, as I’ve not read much about it before.

Can you expound on it, or point me in the direction of resources
from which I can learn?
I’m assuming it’s a good thing since you gave the “smile” emoji!

I definitely have a day chart and I know the sun rules in diurnal charts, but
I don’t understand exactly how it all combines!
Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it!
HELLENISTIC ASTROLOGY

"It's a good thing" for any planet that is of the sect in favor :smile:

If a planet is not of the sect in favor
then
it is the wrong time of day for the planet.

Saturn and Jupiter are not of the sect in favor in NIGHT charts
and Venus and Mars are not of the sect in favor in DAY charts.

Mercury as a morning star makes it a diurnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a NIGHT chart

Mercury as an evening star makes it a nocturnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a DAY chart.

Saturn and Jupiter are of the diurnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Saturn and Jupiter are the Sun’s co-sectarians.

Venus and Mars are of the nocturnal sect
Venus and Mars are the Moon’s co-sectarians.

Mercury as a morning star is of the diurnal sect
Mercury as a morning star is the Sun’s co-sectarian
along with Saturn and Jupiter.

Mercury as an evening star is of the nocturnal sect
Mercury as an evening star is the Moon’s co-sectarian
along with Venus and Mars.

THUS

If the chart is a day chart

THEN
the diurnal sect is in favour
and the Sun is the sect leader
and Jupiter and Saturn are the planets of the sect in favour:
and IF Mercury is a morning star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour.

If the chart is a night chart
then the nocturnal sect is in favour
and the Moon is the sect leader
and Venus and Mars are of the sect in favour:
and if Mercury is an evening star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour

REGARDING THE HORIZON:

The diurnal planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a day chart
and below it in a night chart.

Likewise, the nocturnal planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a night chart
and below it in a day chart.

This is not really a condition of sect
—it does not define sect in any way.
This is only a way to further determine the strength
or mood of any particular planet.
And it’s only adding or subtracting mildly from the planet.

So for example:

In a diurnal chart the Sun is the sect light (the leader of the sect),
and Jupiter and Saturn are the planets of the Sect.
If Jupiter and Saturn are above the horizon they are happy.
BUT

If below the horizon in the diurnal chart
Jupiter and Saturn are still of the diurnal sect
—they are still of the sect in favour
—but they are not going to be as happy.

And in the same chart if Venus is below the horizon
although she is not of the sect in favour
Venus is happier, in this diurnal chart
than she would be if she was above the horizon.