Will I Pass practical part of degree exams?

Nightfall

Horary-Exams.jpg

Hi,tomorrow,between 15:00pm-18:00pm i will give exams for a degree,do i have possibilities to succeed?Thanx

Starsareround

I am very much a beginner at horary but here’s what I see: late degree so the question may be irrelevant at this point. But you being sun and exams being mars doesn’t look good with the separating square. Nor does the moons last aspect to Uranus look good. Hopefully someone with experience in horary will comment, there are many things a beginner like myself will miss. Good luck!

Nightfall

So you see more a negative result than passing.Let's wait a more experience dude to read the chart.Result will be known till late jan 2019.

rafaella

well it doesn't look like a promising chart but good thing you got Regulus, benefic auspicious star on ASC, which is helpful. Sun has accidental dignity, so does Mars. Moon in detriment and conjunct Saturn.

Both Sun and Mars disposited by a dignified Jup, yet Moon in fall of this said Jup. What exactly are you studying? Do you enjoy it?

I think you will pass, just enough not to do this test again. So not a great result but enough to pass.

please update.

Nightfall

Hi,finally i got the results today,i passed the practical part,so it's success but "job" not finished yet,i have to pass the theoritical part which is more difficult and need more preparation.:pouty:

Thanx for the reading,finally it was near positive not so sure,but finally positive.:wink:

rafaella

Hi,finally i got the results today,i passed the practical part,so it's success but "job" not finished yet,i have to pass the theoritical part which is more difficult and need more preparation.:pouty:

Thanx for the reading,finally it was near positive not so sure,but finally positive.:wink:

Congrats! So you have to redo the theoretical one, or it is just another test to do? And when you asked this question, did you ask for both practical and theoretical?

The chart was not the most positive, so it would make sense that you passed one of them but not the other.

all the best with the test!

Nightfall

Congrats! So you have to redo the theoretical one, or it is just another test to do? And when you asked this question, did you ask for both practical and theoretical?

The chart was not the most positive, so it would make sense that you passed one of them but not the other.

all the best with the test!

No,to take the degree you must give exams for these two parts together or seperate one by one,i wrote only for the practical part,now i have some months to prepare for the other part.Chart was as the question of thread says.