Read this chart

1magu1t1on_13

wow, this is my thread. i like how you broke down Cassandra's chart, Ilenek; very concise.

I'm studying my chart along similar lines of thought. I guess you could say Cassandra and I have similar charts in terms of this Pluto/MC/IC T-square, and mine's even tighter, with 19 degrees being the theme, not to mention; "Fri. 19.4.1991 Time: 9:01 pm"... all the 1's and 9's, I mean. anyways, no Yods in my chart, but some similar activity involving different signs and aspects are implied...

here's my chart if anyone else is willing to take a crack at this angular Pluto dilemma I and so many others have, cause I certainly haven't cracked it yet...

[moved hijacking post to new thread - Moderator]

Attachments

• natal chart_webstyle_placidus.gif
    natal chart_webstyle_placidus.gif
    63 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: AC and Pluto square MC and IC

wow, this is my thread. i like how you broke down Cassandra's chart, Ilenek; very concise.

I'm studying my chart along similar lines of thought. I guess you could say Cassandra and I have similar charts in terms of this Pluto/MC/IC T-square, and mine's even tighter, with 19 degrees being the theme, not to mention; "Fri. 19.4.1991 Time: 9:01 pm"... all the 1's and 9's, I mean. anyways, no Yods in my chart, but some similar activity involving different signs and aspects are implied...

here's my chart if anyone else is willing to take a crack at this angular Pluto dilemma I and so many others have, cause I certainly haven't cracked it yet...

Hi, 1m.

Thank you for your kind words.
Given my comments about Pluto/MC/IC T-square, could you say a bit about your particular circumstances and what is on your mind that prompts you to write today?

IleneK

Premium Member

my circumstances are what they are as shown through my chart, you do the math :)

I would only mention that it may encourage more interpretation if there is some context provided to as a starting point for the astrologer.

Best wishes,

1magu1t1on_13

I would only mention that it may encourage more interpretation if there is some context provided to as a starting point for the astrologer.

Best wishes,

i did attempt to provide a context for you, i wrote quite a bit actually, but you only responded dryly with:
IleneK said:
Thank you for the background. Would there be some specific matter or issue you might like me to focus on?
and then you deleted that! this is why i've deleted my post as well, not to mention it was quite personal... do you remember that?

in short, even though i revealed quite a lot about myself and my current situation to you, you were still persistent in having small talk with me, which i, in turn, decided not to waste my time with.

bless

Last edited: