When could I conceive

Elansome

Dear All,

I love Vedic Astrology as it gives you more accurate information comparing to the Western type of astrology. However my knowledge on Vedic is very limited.

As a Virgo I thought I have done with Saturn transit but according to the Vedic system it is still on my planets.

At the moment I am trying to conceive and clock is ticking for me. It does not seem possible because of the
transit Saturn passing over my Mars, Lord of 5th house. Mars is 16 Virgo. I was wondering how many degrees these two planets should be separated not to have the effects of this malefic planet. Is 3 degrees ok? Could I conceive when Saturn is separating for 3 degrees?

Many thanks for your answers.

9 Sep. 1976
Gaziantep, Turkey
37E22 37N05
2:40 am

I don't know the exact time
could be between 2:30 to 2:45

Elansome

Hope I will manage to attach my chart :)

Attachments

• astro_245gw_06_fatma_2011412_hw.21552.24517.jpg
    astro_245gw_06_fatma_2011412_hw.21552.24517.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 17

mtayal

Hi:

Using Birth time rectification techniques, your correct birth time is shown to be 2:43 am. Using this as the birth time your chart shows that you will be blessed with children during the period Sept 2013- Jan 2014. You should seek medical help.

Mahesh

Elansome

Dear Mahesh,

Thanks for your answer. I was hoping that if I get this Saturn transit over I could conceive. Actually I don't have any problem medically. But if I waited until 2014 yes may be I would need then :)

Is this time period you have given is for conceiving or giving birth?

Are you absolutely sure about these dates? I will be almost 38 by then and I have no intention to have kids at that age. I would just give up.

Many thanks

mtayal

Hi:

Please check the Private message I have sent you. I have tried to explain medical issue. Also the date is for child birth.