Mars square venus in man's chart

rzgemini

Hello everyone,I am new here.

There is certain aspects I want to discuss. I have someone I am attracted to with his mars in aries square venus in cancer. I read somewhere that this aspect can bring infidelity, violence,lustful or some romantic problems?

He also has neptune squaring his mars, and in opposition to his venus. I barely know him,though he looks intimidating and serious,but so far I admire him.I don't know about his personal relationships,but from what I see, he is ambitious and like to study. He got his PhD tittle under the age of thirty and successful (he is thirty now). With that image,I can't just picture him as someone lustful. Btw he has mercury + lilith + south node + vesta in conjunction in virgo.
He also has juno in cancer but unaspected,except to asteroid union. And I also read somewhere that mars in hard aspect to neptune can be sexually repressed. Now I don't know which one is true...

Last edited:

waybread

Please post his (anonymous) chart.

Welcome to the forum.

My feeling is that aspects or other links between Mars, Venus, and Jupiter tend towards polyamory. But here's the thing. People do not necessarily act on their impulses.

Mars square Neptune has multiple possible manifestations. It might be the deep sea sailor. Insofar as Mars rules male sexuality and Neptune tends to dissolve what it touches, I think it can lead to sexual difficulties, but that is only one possible interpretation.

waybread

Next time, please leave out all of those aspect lines and just use the default ones. Otherwise the chart just gets too busy-busy to read. Asteroids have their place, but it's important first to understand what's going on with the planets.

He's got Mars, Neptune, and Venus-Chiron in a T-square. There are many ways this could play out, but generally Neptune gives a sense of unreality. Neptune-Venus can be very idealistic about love, but to the point where it is hard to establish a relationship with an ordinary human being, warts and all. With Chiron in the mix, there can also be a lot of heartache.

Mars in its own sign of Aries is a very strong placement, but sometimes Neptune can can make someone try too hard, give him unrealistic ideas of his own sexuality, or even interfere with male sexuality. With Neptune, now you see it, now you don't.

But with so many things, it takes the right person. The question may not be so much what is he like as a potential romantic partner generally, but what would he be like with you. For that you have to do the synastry.

rzgemini

Next time, please leave out all of those aspect lines and just use the default ones. Otherwise the chart just gets too busy-busy to read. Asteroids have their place, but it's important first to understand what's going on with the planets.

He's got Mars, Neptune, and Venus-Chiron in a T-square. There are many ways this could play out, but generally Neptune gives a sense of unreality. Neptune-Venus can be very idealistic about love, but to the point where it is hard to establish a relationship with an ordinary human being, warts and all. With Chiron in the mix, there can also be a lot of heartache.

Mars in its own sign of Aries is a very strong placement, but sometimes Neptune can can make someone try too hard, give him unrealistic ideas of his own sexuality, or even interfere with male sexuality. With Neptune, now you see it, now you don't.

But with so many things, it takes the right person. The question may not be so much what is he like as a potential romantic partner generally, but what would he be like with you. For that you have to do the synastry.

I remember him saying, it's much easier to tell what he doesn't want, rather than the other way around....

In our synastry, my chiron-venus conjunct his venus and automatically making aspects to his mars and neptune. But natally I also have uranus + saturn + neptune in opposition to my chiron-venus, which aspecting his mars in square and oppsite his venus, maybe I should make a separeted thread about this....
But honestly, I'd rather want him to have high standard than going from one woman to another....

Last edited: