Adoration for and allignment with animals in the natal

Starsareround

I’m wondering if anyone has seen a pattern for this in a natal chart? I am always happiest with my two dogs at my feet and my cat purring away on my lap. I feel totally content and full of love for them, like I could almost forego human connection and just enjoy their company. I’m also a vegan because I can’t bear mistreatment of animals in the meat and dairy industry and even when I was a kid I had like a neighborhood stray dog rescue operation where they would come sleep on my porch at night when they wouldn’t come near other people. I’m wondering if it’s all my Neptune influence...?

I know the 6th house rules pets but mine is empty...ruled by Saturn (which is conjunct Saturn and Venus, square MC)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I’m wondering if anyone has seen a pattern for this in a natal chart? I am always happiest with my two dogs at my feet and my cat purring away on my lap. I feel totally content and full of love for them, like I could almost forego human connection and just enjoy their company. I’m also a vegan because I can’t bear mistreatment of animals in the meat and dairy industry and even when I was a kid I had like a neighborhood stray dog rescue operation where they would come sleep on my porch at night when they wouldn’t come near other people. I’m wondering if it’s all my Neptune influence...?

I know the 6th house rules pets but mine is empty...ruled by Saturn (which is conjunct Saturn and Venus, square MC)

I have found a strong Neptune is usually associated with love of animals. I have also found a strong Neptune in people who babies and toddlers are drawn to. it doesn't always follow that the person is overly enchanted with babies but the babies seem drawn to strong Neptune

rahu.

Starsareround

I have found a strong Neptune is usually associated with love of animals. I have also found a strong Neptune in people who babies and toddlers are drawn to. it doesn't always follow that the person is overly enchanted with babies but the babies seem drawn to strong Neptune

rahu.
Thanks Rahu, I suspected it was Neptune’s influence

conspiracy theorist

Other indicators that you could look at:

Quadrupedal signs, Cancer for dogs, Mars for predators, Saturn for thick/rough hide animals/"armoured animals" - also Cancer, 6th and 12th houses, start of Aquarius, middle of Libra for birds, Leo for Cats, Sagittarius for horses and animal training/beast taming generally, Pisces for Aquatic creatures generally or the sea, end of Aquarius/start of Pisces for dolphins, Capricorn for goats and crocodiles etc. Sometimes placements can be quite literal and the etymology of the term zodiac literally links it to animals. - late Middle English: from Old French zodiaque, via Latin from Greek zōidiakos, from zōidion ‘sculptured animal figure’, diminutive of zōion ‘animal’.

In my view, one of the reasons why Neptune is attributed to animals is because of the tendency toward fantasy and dislocation with one's current condition - so that one is either attracted "above" toward the realm of spirit and angelic forces or "below" toward the cthonic, instinctual kingdom where animals and beasts reign.

Last edited:

Starsareround

Other indicators that you could look at:

Quadrupedal signs, Cancer for dogs, Mars for predators, Saturn for thick/rough hide animals/"armoured animals" - also Cancer, 6th and 12th houses, start of Aquarius, middle of Libra for birds, Leo for Cats, Sagittarius for horses and animal training/beast taming generally, Pisces for Aquatic creatures generally or the sea, end of Aquarius/start of Pisces for dolphins, Capricorn for goats and crocodiles etc. Sometimes placements can be quite literal and the etymology of the term zodiac literally links it to animals. - late Middle English: from Old French zodiaque, via Latin from Greek zōidiakos, from zōidion ‘sculptured animal figure’, diminutive of zōion ‘animal’.

In my view, one of the reasons why Neptune is attributed to animals is because of the tendency toward fantasy and dislocation with one's current condition - so that one is either attracted "above" toward the realm of spirit and angelic forces or "below" toward the cthonic, instinctual kingdom where animals and beasts reign.

Oh yeah that completely makes sense. I feel like I “get” their plane of existence more than I get the human one for sure.
And I’m primarily a dog lover: mars conjunct Jupiter in cancer, elevated.

Last edited: