Mars Square Uranus in the sky

katydid

MARS SQUARE URANUS:

--- Begins May 10, peaks the strongest May 12-19 = 29Cap/29Aries

---Peaks the strongest again July 28-August 6 = 2Aqua/2Taurus

--- Peaks the strongest on Sept 17-22, 2018 =1Aqua/1Taurus

This square in the sky forms a powerful T-square with my Sun @ 1 Scorpio. And my MC is 2 Aquarius/

The empty part of the t-square is in my 3rd house/4th house, exact on IC. That is where it 'dumps out' as they say.

Lots of 3rd/4th house action:

My brother and I spent a lot of time together and had to work as a team, to help our mom clear out her home and sell it, and help move her to a very nice assisted living condo. It was a lot of work. And took a lot of communications, calls, negotiations etc.

I did a lot of traveling back and forth between these towns at that time. flying, renting cars etc. :cool:

Also had to sort through and discard a tremendous amount of 'my childhood.' Mom was in a 5 bedroom home she has been in for decades. She kept ALL of our school papers and pictures and old cards and letters and medical stuff etc etc.

Tripped down memory lane way too many times during this transit so far. :annoyed:

Also, 3rd house related, with Mars in opposition, I had my first accident ever, that was actually MY FAULT. It was the first time I ever had to call my insurance people to tell them that I ran into someone in the parking lot, totally my fault. :crying:

Anyone else have any planets or angles @ 0-4 in fixed signs?

Last edited:

katydid

I guess no one else is lucky enough to have a natal onslaught of Mars square Uranus...:bandit:

My daughter's Moon is 3 Aquarius. This square is right there, with Mars in her 3rd, conjunct her Moon.

She has had a lot of sudden, career energy. New opportunities and mini promotions. Some involve 'writing' and traveling and being interviewed in the press. [ Very 3rd house and Aquarian]

Lin

People often ask about the retrograde but forget that in space the planets are also in motion. And this one....transits Mars square transit Uranus can be a problem in any house for any reason.
Mars is meandering in my 3rd house making an inconjunct to one planet in Virgo and an opposition to a heavy planet in Leo. At the same time Uranus is square a heavy planet in my natal and trine my planet in Virgo (Mars).

Because Mars rules my house of health, this particular Mars Rx inconjunct is playing havoc with me....in the form of hives. One month and counting, even with taking meds.

So....yeah....when we look at transits we also have to look at what is happening ''in space.'' There's usually more than what first ''meets the.''

Frankly, there is an added component to this. I look forward to summer every year...it's short enough...and between our odd weather and this hives thing, Mars Rx has ''skrude'' me royally. Had it happened in March or October it still would have been agonizing but not emotionally destructive. I'm pretty angry about this....but ...lol....who can you yell at? Like I always say, (in the quotes below)

LIN

Last edited:

katydid

Mars in the 3rd can be a tough transit. Hard to stay calm and serene with Mars in the 3rd. It creates anxiety and stressful situations. :sideways:

I hate hives. I have a y6th house stellium, which includes Saturn and Neptune and the Sun. I get hives when I am upset and I have never found a reliable 'cure.' :sad:

Somna7H

Banned
opposed by Uranus and squared by Mars in the 9th.

Nope, Jupiter Conjunct Pluto and Mars.
Square Sun.
Trine Venus and Moon.

No health issue, perfectly fine.
Only worried regarding career(job,money etc) and marriage.
I'm 36 single male.
Thank you.

katydid

Nope, Jupiter Conjunct Pluto and Mars.
Square Sun.
Trine Venus and Moon.

No health issue, perfectly fine.
Only worried regarding career(job,money etc) and marriage.
I'm 36 single male.
Thank you.

I am talking about transits, in the sky. Your Jupiter is being 'transited' right now by Uranus and Mars. And this is a time you can make changes in 6th house issues, like work and mental health.

Somna7H

Banned
I am talking about transits, in the sky. Your Jupiter is being 'transited' right now by Uranus and Mars. And this is a time you can make changes in 6th house issues, like work and mental health.

Oops, sorry I got it wrong.
Yea,I want changes(improvement) in work.
Thank you.