any thought on node axis conjunct midpoints?

SC8

Hi everyone,

I share with one friend with our node axis conjunct jupiter/pluto midpoint, double whimpy and the degree are both less than 1, I'm curious about what does it mean, both being south nodes conjunt the midpoints, opposite the north nodes. Does that mean we can inspire each other to acheive something larger than the normal scale or related to the larger group (jupiter/pluto) by showing what we used to be skilled at (south node)?

we also share sun/moon midpoints conjucnt together, I wonder if this is of significance? interestingly, this and our north nodes relate to repetitive mercury/venus theme in our chart. He is a Gemini (mercury), me Taurus (venus), and our north nodes are exactly the opposite. we have mercury conjunct venus double whimpy, his sun/moon conjunct his Mercury, aslo conjunct my sun/moon midpoint which conjunct my venus.

I am the one who admire the other more, his sun conjunt my north node, 4.5 orb wide, but I felt it the first time we met that a lot of his personality traits are what I've always tried to be. His north node conjunct my mercury exactly, in this case, I think sometimes I exhaust him with mental activites, although his natal venus is 3 orbs away.

I'm very interested to hear from your thoughts! thanks.

Last edited:

Claire19

I would not use composite nodes at all. I think they belong to the individual natal chart of each person and not to be melded together. In synastry planets conjunct within three degrees with the nodes or on any of the four angles, yes.

rahu

Banned
Hi everyone,

I share with one friend with our node axis conjunct jupiter/pluto midpoint, double whimpy and the degree are both less than 1, I'm curious about what does it mean, both being south nodes conjunt the midpoints, opposite the north nodes. Does that mean we can inspire each other to acheive something larger than the normal scale or related to the larger group (jupiter/pluto) by showing what we used to be skilled at (south node)?

we also share sun/moon midpoints conjucnt together, I wonder if this is of significance? interestingly, this and our north nodes relate to repetitive mercury/venus theme in our chart. He is a Gemini (mercury), me Taurus (venus), and our north nodes are exactly the opposite. we have mercury conjunct venus double whimpy, his sun/moon conjunct his Mercury, aslo conjunct my sun/moon midpoint which conjunct my venus.

I am the one who admire the other more, his sun conjunt my north node, 4.5 orb wide, but I felt it the first time we met that a lot of his personality traits are what I've always tried to be. His north node conjunct my mercury exactly, in this case, I think sometimes I exhaust him with mental activites, although his natal venus is 3 orbs away.

I'm very interested to hear from your thoughts! thanks.

I share with one friend with our node axis conjunct jupiter/pluto midpoint, double whimpy and the degree are both less than 1, I'm curious about what does it mean, both being south nodes conjunt the midpoints, opposite the north nodes.

this is not a warm and fuzzy aspect. it can show a past life connection but oin real time this is an aspect of power and control. so depending on what the nature of the relationship is, this could show one trying to control the other or a mutual striving for advancement. but it is a cold vibration for romantic connections. this does not bode well for any type of partnership because pluto gives the ego to much strength, that is there is no We in such a chart unless you are striving toward independent goals.
thids can show a wealthy or powerful environment , so social standing and economic power are part of the mix.

really though you need to post the composite because so many other variables could change any brief opinion.

rahu