California, Peru or Home

Hi all

I would really appreciate some help as I am in a real quandary atm.

I have an opportunity to work with a healer in Peru, to stay there at her retreat centre, receive healings and train to become one myself. This offer is now open for me to take ASAP.

I am currently living in my home country of Wales UK but I am miserable, stuck going round in circles in my old life and old job. I really want out.

I have another offer of a job in California - this isn't long term but gives good money. This hasn't been confirmed yet but would start in August.

Interestingly, I have Sun DC line going through LA and Neptune MC in Peru. At home, the closest line I have is MC square Chiron and Pluto Trine MC.

So, do I take the leap towards a new spiritual life in Peru? Take a chance in Cali for some sun and sun sign fun or maybe move back to Bristol in England where my closest friends and family are.

Please help! Can post natal, transits and relocation if required.

katydid

If you wait to see about the LA job, will you lose the Peru opportunity?

I say that because the SUN line is the better option, than the Neptune Line, in my opinion. But you do not know if that job is for certain yet....

The Neptune/MC line can be very nice if it is describing the training as a healer---could mean a visionary experience and you build your intuition. But sometimes, a Neptune line can be an experience which is much different than expected and sometimes there is disillusionment and weakness. :annoyed:

tHE Sun line is usually powerful vital, straightforward and indicates growth and light. There is the possibility for a burn out and it is important to see how your natal sun is aspected too. But Sun/DC can be a healthy new relationship can develop...

Last edited:
here is my natal and transits - am I a healer? or do I just need some healing and then go to Cali for lots of fun??! I am a singer and want to perform, I'm also an artist and musician. I don't really do any of these things in the UK - I feel stifled and crushed by the lifestyle and weather here!

Is Cali the way forward for me? Or should I 'settle down' and be a normal person in the UK like everyone else haha

Attachments

• transme.PNG
    transme.PNG
    96.8 KB · Views: 33
@katydid - Peru will still be there while I wait for confirmation from Cali. I have had a rough year and could do with a retreat - I could go to Peru just for a month or so then head to Cali if I get my skates on.

I guess the bigger question is, is this really what I want?

And is being on a Sun line a good thing for someone who has spent their life not really being themselves or truly knowing who they are in the first place!

My natal Sun isn't well placed - square Pluto...

Last edited:

katydid

Just my gut reaction, going to Peru for a month, and getting rest and some healing work done, would give you the ability to ponder/meditate/question deeply what your next course of action should be.

After a month you could stay in Peru and train as a healer if it seems to be your thing---:innocent:

OR

You could go to Cali and do some singing and get some exposure and see if that is what you want to pursue...:cool:

OR

you can return to your family hearth and settle in and 'be normal...' :whistling:

I also have the Jupiter/MC Line going through Northern Cali where the job is more likely to be. That seems like a really really great place to be for me according to astro.com!

katydid

@katydid - Peru will still be there while I wait for confirmation from Cali. I have had a rough year and could do with a retreat - I could go to Peru just for a month or so then head to Cali if I get my skates on.

I guess the bigger question is, is this really what I want?

And is being on a Sun line a good thing for someone who has spent their life not really being themselves or truly knowing who they are in the first place!

My natal Sun isn't well placed - square Pluto...

Well, being on your Sun line is perfect for someone who does not truly know who they are....The Sun line forces one to confront oneself. Bright light is shining on you--the real you. :cool:

You say that you are not really being yourself. It seems like it is important for you to find a way to finally do that.

I know that Sun square Pluto is rough. But the nice thing is that it is about transformation. That square culminates and perfects and elevates and transforms.

So living on your Sun line is not a bad thing. A little intense perhaps...but a positive thing overall. :sideways:

thanks for your words katydid - I definitely feel as if change has to happen this year, if I can incorporate both Peru and Cali into my trip that could be amazing... I'll make sure to be aware of lurky Neptunian things when in Peru!

Well, an interesting development occurred yesterday - turns out the Cali job I was after can't really be confirmed without me going out there. My friend has another job I could definitely have but it's not the one I was after. She's basically saying, come out, meet everyone, see if a job is available, if not she can get me doing what she's doing. It's a very unstable situation.

Am I ready for this?!

The Neptune/MC line can be very nice if it is describing the training as a healer---could mean a visionary experience and you build your intuition. But sometimes, a Neptune line can be an experience which is much different than expected and sometimes there is disillusionment and weakness. :annoyed:

Hi katydid - could you elaborate on this any further ?

ashriia

Hi.

I'm not going to say what is best with regards to these places you are interested in. But with saturn transiting the 6th house,daily life can feel more taxing than usual. I'd be very careful with uprooting your life on a whim/chance move or leaving a secure job. Since it might be difficult to get a new permanent position until saturn is about to exit the 6th.

Neptune is conjunct your MC also. While a move can be beneficial, regardless of where you go, hard work and life will still seem more demanding than usual. Being a healer in Peru, sounds very much like neptune conjunct the Midheaven desires. Make sure though whereever you go that you have a stable and solid plan. Finances in place in case things don't work as expected. And make sure people those closest to you have all the information with regards to your whereabouts, until you get settled. Because saturn doesn't favor risk-taking.

thanks so much for your input

i'm really hating this saturn thing. i am getting myself a bit more stable but i'm not entirely happy where i am in the world. do i really just have to sit out adventures until 2020(ish)??

ashriia

do i really just have to sit out adventures until 2020(ish)??

Not at all. I am sure wanderlust is very strong in you. Moon ruler of chart in conjunction with uranus in saggitarius. HOWever... plan things out well, then go on your adventure if that is what you decide to do.