Relocation/Karma/Hemispheres of chart

ashriia

Wondering if in a natal chart the leaving of one's birthplace can be seen by the dominance of planets on the eastern and western hemispheres of the natal chart?

Here is really what I am curious about... say for instance that a natal chart features most of the planets on the eastern portion of their chart but the native was born in the west of whatever country they were born in. Does the natal promise hold that this person eventually move to the east to fulfill their destiny or resolve issues from their past lives.. to take that further... what about most planets below the horizon vs above. will they eventually feel more at home or a calling for the north or south portions of whatever country...?

I am aware of personality traits indicated by a dominance of planets in a certain portion of a chart... that's not what I am interested in knowing. in case, that comes up.:bandit:
my question is strictly in wanting to know about leaving the birthplace for karmic reasons.. and if it can be seen in the chart. maybe there are books on this out there, research that has been done... ?

dr. farr

Vedic astrology has done most to investigate this karmic destiny direction field; the best chart to research this matter on would be the 60th harmonic chart of the natal; however, it is an advanced field of investigation.

In my opinion, the mere "mechanical" placement (so to speak), quantitatively, of a majority of planets in one hemishphere or the other of a chart, would not necessarily in its own right, indicate or otherwise suggest a movement or direction of movement of residence/location of the subject toward that direction.

ashriia

Vedic astrology has done most to investigate this karmic destiny direction field; the best chart to research this matter on would be the 60th harmonic chart of the natal; however, it is an advanced field of investigation.

In my opinion, the mere "mechanical" placement (so to speak), quantitatively, of a majority of planets in one hemishphere or the other of a chart, would not necessarily in its own right, indicate or otherwise suggest a movement or direction of movement of residence/location of the subject toward that direction.

it did seem too simplified, to be honest. ah well. I haven't explored Vedic astrology really very much at all... guess in 10 years from now when I feel like I've a really good grasp of western astrology will I dip my toes there. I've really only looked at my 7th and 9th harmonic charts.. but I don't know if there is a different method in reading those charts.. I just read them the western way since I was unaware that harmonics are used in Vedic astrology.

thank you Dr. Farr.. !
glad this forum has resident experts like you :wink: