Progressed wedding chart 0 degree cardinal 2/8th axis FULL MOON!

Frankie

I will attach my wedding chart with progressions. Looking ahead (rather, getting ahead of myself, perhaps!), I see that the marriage chart will have a new moon on the auspicious 0 degrees of aries/libra, and on the 2/8 axis. Shortly after, as the moon zips through fish, it will oppose the 8th house saturn in the marriage chart. I suppose, I am wondering if this could spell the end for the marriage? Not liking the 2/8 axis that this is occuring in, and the cardinal energy, well.. I wonder if it spells trouble.. what with the moon (me) being possibly rash in this chart at this time? Also, you can see it will have recently perfected a conjunction to a retro jup and uranus :crying: Our progressed composite recently survived (but only by a bare thread) a moon uranus conjunction and that was TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH. Of course, the marriage is still in a state of recovery from that, but things are now much more stable as that aspect is continuing its separation in the progressed composite. Basically, when seeing this is also due to occur in the progressed marriage chart in 2015, I feel inclined to view it negatively.

A bit of background info might be helpful?
I am 31, husband is 37. We have no children, and no plans to have children (I don't want them, and he doesn't have a strong urge to have them, but is more open to the idea than me, and neither can we afford them.)

The relationship has certainly had difficulties, which finally calmed down last November with the help of a wonderful marriage therapist. My husband has been told by the therapist, and accepts that at some point he will also need to to go for therapy on his own, to help sort through his own issues which he now accepts leak out into the marriage, causing all sorts of problems. He plans to start therapy on his own mid spring/early summer this yr (financial obligations prevent from starting this sooner).

Out of the two, I am the more outgoing and sociable. He needs a lot of down time, and we actually have separate 'living' spaces in our flat which works well, the marriage needs a lot of space to breath and this is an arrangement which suits us both. I am an artist so hide away in my cave, painting, and he does his man stuff and hides away in his cave; loves to watch sport, horror movies (he is such as cliche scorpio natally!), and computer games.

There is a lot of love in the marriage. People seem to think we have a somewhat eccentric marriage, most people I know think we got together because we both fell in love with the eccentric qualittes of each other. We have been together for 5 yrs and neither of us are anything like how we were when we got together, there is no doubt we have both adapted, and changed enormously in this relationship.

A lot of external pressure has been placed on the marriage; very shortly after we got married we moved house twice in the space of 6months. Three months after we got married my husband lost his job of 10 yrs as the company folded. He was then unemplpyed for 10 months, He started a new job which had difficult hours (3am starts), but has since left that job and found something more suitable. I have had 3 job changes in the space of 18 months and severe money issues due to this. The first one, I left because the manager was a perpetrator of domestic violence, Myself and 2 other members of staff reported him to the police. The second job, there was just no work, not enough hrs so not enough pay. The third job, I am still there HURRAH! Last yr I got back in touch with my mother after a long spell of not having her in my life for 13 yrs (another story, incidentally for those interested in Solar arc.. my solar arc MC progressed to a perfected conjunction with my natal 10th house sun on the very day I saw her for the first time in 13 yrs), and she died 3 months later. All of these things, have put a HUGE strain on our marriage. We have survived it though, but can this marriage survive this impending progressed Full moon?

What are possible manifestations of this progressed full moon?
I will give feedback, as and when this aspect manifests.

Attachments

• progressed wedding chart.jpg
    progressed wedding chart.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 25

Caro

Maybe better to look at the transits to each chart.

there seems to be good synastry - your planets on his desc. his planets in your 4th house.

interesting that you focus on the moon here

the only thing I noticed is the different moon signs. yours in virgo and his in gemini - both ruled by mercury but couldnt be more different.... this could make it difficult living together and understanding each others emotional state. You may want to analyse more ? he may want to talk but take action. His moon a bit disconnected from Scorpio planets.

you also have the eclipses this year in scorpio and taurus, and also the subsequent nodal transits in these signs SN in taurus and NN in scorpio.

my impression is that he is going to get up and go this year - he has a lot going for him.(jupiter to moon) a lot of change where it is you that is feeling 'let down'.(SN)

soon uranus will conj his chiron and also his desc. so there will be a change in his relationships at some stage.

Frankie

Hi Caro

Thanks for your input.
I was looking at the progressed moon in the wedding chart because when it progresses to 0 aries, the progressed sun will also be at 0 libra, so it seems a little auspicious to have a full moon at the cardinal points in the 2/8th axis.

Transiting uranus will conjunct his natal Desc at the end of 2017 so that is quite a way off yet, it will conjunct his natal chiron shortly before.

You are right about me feeling 'let down'.. by so many things, but as with all things in life, I know this will come to pass... eventually! So far, it has been two yrs of hell and I am not out the woods yet.

I agree the jupiter transit in my husbands chart is really helping him right now. He seems to be coping with things much much better, generally.

Why do you think he will leave this yr? I can't see that happening myself, but I know life often throws up surprises.

Caro

It is more that his chart is more positive this year, he has had some heavy transits these have now moved on.So he can do more( ie get up and move on) saturn in first he will adjust and change to this - a further maturing and more confident in himself. so there is a lifting for him .NN positive here. SN on his desc.

Im currently experiencing a SN transit in 7th - its a downer not what I was expecting.

I think it is better to look at chart's seperately. ie natal etc. and see how best to work with the individual chart.