Does he love me and want to be with me?

Astrologer4U

Please help!!! I have a strong feeling this man loves me and wants to be with me but he has a difficult way of showing it. Pleaae help!!!. I am signified by Venus,is he the Sun, or Mars?

Added: After studying the chart in search of applying aspects. I wonder about that mars in Leo. I feel like it is showing that he is busy tending to him self, perhaps he has his mind on work or career, Mars is in the 10th house. However with the Sun being his co significator and Mercury Retro being conjoined With sun, in the back of his mind he has me in his mind indicated by Sun in Gemeni moving faster than venus and he plans to make contact with me, perhaps when Mercury and sun moves forward out of Gemeni into Cancer to meet up with Venus and Moon, both my significator and co significator. Cancer is the sign of home, where the heart is so in short, he does love me and wants to for sure be with me... oh my god I feel like such a love bug. Am I on to something or is this wishful thinking?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612-162132_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210612-162132_2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Astrologer4U

To my understanding, if he is mars and i am venus, mars and venus would need to be making some kind of contact which is not happening here. If he is the Sun, Sun is making no contact with Venus either. The Moon is significant tho right and it is conjunct Venus in the Same house as Mars.

Help!:sideways:

tikana

Please help!!! I have a strong feeling this man loves me and wants to be with me but he has a difficult way of showing it. Pleaae help!!!. I am signified by Venus,is he the Sun, or Mars?

Added: After studying the chart in search of applying aspects. I wonder about that mars in Leo. I feel like it is showing that he is busy tending to him self, perhaps he has his mind on work or career, Mars is in the 10th house. However with the Sun being his co significator and Mercury Retro being conjoined With sun, in the back of his mind he has me in his mind indicated by Sun in Gemeni moving faster than venus and he plans to make contact with me, perhaps when Mercury and sun moves forward out of Gemeni into Cancer to meet up with Venus and Moon, both my significator and co significator. Cancer is the sign of home, where the heart is so in short, he does love me and wants to for sure be with me... oh my god I feel like such a love bug. Am I on to something or is this wishful thinking?

you are overcomplicating things

Mars rules his head/heart
Sun rules his sexuality

Is Sun or Mars in your 1st house? No

is there a reception from Mars to venus? No
is there reception from sun to venus? no

Okay

Moon does not aspect neither mars or sun
venus rejects mars along with moon

Id say no. to make things worse that Mercury is too comfortable with Sun and Mars.

I hope i am wrong

Update please

Tik