Could Pisces IC contribute to my addict parents?

Whoam1

In my sidereal chart with adjusted AC, useing the Soul Significanter, I have a Pisces IC. Could this point at my parents having addictions to drugs and alcohol and to a rough childhood?

I'm not denouncing Tropical astrology, but I'm to the point where my tropical chart isn't matching my life events and personality. All most all the energy actually shows up in both charts just in different ways. (I.e. My sun shifts to saggitarius but there's a stellium in Capricorn still giving me a Capricorn appreance because of it.)

Just trying different things, thanks.

Chrysalis

Yes id say so, it would be the same as having neptune conjunct your IC too.
Especially if your neptunes afflicted in someway and which house your neptune is now in, in sidereal.

Does your IC fall on any fixed stars in sidereal ? did it before ?

Whoam1

Yes id say so, it would be the same as having neptune conjunct your IC too.
Especially if your neptunes afflicted in someway and which house your neptune is now in, in sidereal.

Does your IC fall on any fixed stars in sidereal ? did it before ?

It didn't before now it conjunction markab black star of death violence and imprisionment... makes sense actually.

Whoam1

Jupiter is 9 degrees away from the IC, its on the cusp of Pisces and Aries, and is 7 degrees away from the fixed star. This is Vedic astrology I'm doing here and it's uncomfortably accurate...

Chrysalis

It didn't before now it conjunction markab black star of death violence and imprisionment... makes sense actually.

Where are you getting your fixed star interpretations from ? do you have a book.

I need a good book for these, i've been getting mine from online up to now.

Whoam1

Where are you getting your fixed star interpretations from ? do you have a book.

I need a good book for these, i've been getting mine from online up to now.

There's a site that's really good that I know of and have always used for fixed stars.

Chrysalis

Jupiter is 9 degrees away from the IC, its on the cusp of Pisces and Aries, and is 7 degrees away from the fixed star. This is Vedic astrology I'm doing here and it's uncomfortably accurate...

Don't you just love it when everything clicks into place :tongue:

I've just ended up confusing myself today with this sidereal, i need to get my merc/pluto digging for research before i decide what to do.

Whoam1

Don't you just love it when everything clicks into place :tongue:

I've just ended up confusing myself today with this sidereal, i need to get my merc/pluto digging for research before i decide what to do.

I had to let go of aqua energy but I can live with that tbh. Also it explains my obsession with Scorpio. Pluto-Mercury-Lilith-Chiron-AC all in Scorpio in the 12th plus Venus in Scorpio in the 11th.

Hermeshadesluna

I second Chrysalis's statement, because I have Neptune conjunct my IC and opposite my Sun and Moon. My Dad was a known drug addict, and as far as my Mom she was a workaholic, but any other thing I really don't know because I also have Moon opposite Uranus, so she was not really an reliable influence in my life and my parents did not raise me

Whoam1

I second Chrysalis's statement, because I have Neptune conjunct my IC and opposite my Sun and Moon. My Dad was a known drug addict, and as far as my Mom she was a workaholic, but any other thing I really don't know because I also have Moon opposite Uranus, so she was not really an reliable influence in my life and my parents did not raise me

Ok thanks for the advice and for sharing your story. This was just not showing up in my Tropical chart I had to move back to my sidereal after I learned a Vedic technique for the AC and it got me somewhere finally.

Hermeshadesluna

Ok thanks for the advice and for sharing your story. This was just not showing up in my Tropical chart I had to move back to my sidereal after I learned a Vedic technique for the AC and it got me somewhere finally.
You're welcome, Fam! Peace, love and Gnosis!