When will I find my one true love?!

ICEYOU28

Here's the chart! I really just want some clear anwsers I'm just tired of being single, when is my first love indicated? When will I get to meet her? What will she be like? :love:
14799909_10202236765156041_1292896000_o.jpg

Another Chart link just in case above doesn't appear.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35...=ca838efb2d59ed692d11226386db4da6&oe=580DF302

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I would become incredibly sad.

What would be your action after? Roll over and die?

To find "love" in the chart (which may lead to the one) you'd have to delineate all the planets/points/lots that pertain to love in your chart and then run some predictive techniques to pinpoint times when these things are brought to the fore or are most prominent.

I know what your next question will be, and the answer is no.

david starling

What would be your action after? Roll over and die?

To find "love" in the chart (which may lead to the one) you'd have to delineate all the planets/points/lots that pertain to love in your chart and then run some predictive techniques to pinpoint times when these things are brought to the fore or are most prominent.

I know what your next question will be, and the answer is no.

That would involve using his Mind to do his Heart's job. Counter-productive!

david starling

That would involve using his Mind to do his Heart's job. Counter-productive!

Finding a "love-interest" or a "romantic-involvement" is one thing. Finding "The One" is another. I'm suggesting he develop engaged, kinetic Patience. Not just sit there and "wait for it to happen"; or, expect to "teleport" to the end of his quest without having adventures along the way.

Last edited: