Read my chart please

Libragirl1013

9/24/1981 m. I'm not computer savy not sure how to attach my chart but any info would be great thanks about my chart.

Last edited:

Pluto2909

showgif.cgi

Attachments

• astro_2gw_258_libragirl.81626.8500.jpg
    astro_2gw_258_libragirl.81626.8500.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 36

Pluto2909

Of course I know, like many of us here, but you have to ask something, not being too evasive or asking for a wide review. An astrologer is not a robot...
Right now, it's late in Paris but my advise is : ask a precise question ( it's just a forum, not a place for a large consulation...) and introduce yourself, you're a Libra rising sign Aquarius... Socialize !

Pluto2909

About your pregnancy ? It's quite delicate. Soon, Jupiter will transit your Moon: it's a good sign of fecondation but before sending you this kind of definitive message, there's a lot of things to check ! This kind of forecast can't be made back and forth, it's quite a work.
Why would't you ask a light question to begin here among us ?

Libragirl1013

Not sure exactly what to ask what is considered light . I was just always curious about how they predicted pregnancy with astrology. I don't want to give you a lot of work I just wanted to know based on my houses if you could see anything from that . I'm very grateful you took time to Anwser .

Pluto2909

The best way to have something is to give something.
For example, If you wanna know how something that happened in your life is figured by astrology, then tell us your story and we'll find together the symbols that give another light for a better understanding...

Libragirl1013

Nothing has happened I created thread to see if any of the senior members here can tell me anything by looking at my chart to see anything about pregnancy it's not that important I just wanted wanted some feedback . I only asked because some people have told me you can find out a lot by the houses or the aspects.

Libragirl1013

Is it possible to tell when I will have children or like what sex it would be .r how many would I have . Like where in your chart can you look to find that stuff out . Another thing I heard there was an arabic part cAlculator that can tell you your lot of children is.