Action Between 7th & 8th Houses?

hazel_burn

There's quite a bit of action going on between the 7th & 8th houses in this synastry chart. I remember reading that if there are alot of planets in these two houses, there is usually some sort of intense connection between the two people. I've also checked out the info at SkyViewZone to see what they said but what do you guys think or see?

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Is his time correct??
Is this a secret relationship.. Or do you guys share a secret?

Hummm all I can say is he has a packed 12th house... He hides a lot of things..

His chart is very similar to my ex husbands.. WOW did my husband hide ALOT!! Stuff I couldnt even think of...

hazel_burn

Is his time correct??
Is this a secret relationship.. Or do you guys share a secret?

Hummm all I can say is he has a packed 12th house... He hides a lot of things..

His chart is very similar to my ex husbands.. WOW did my husband hide ALOT!! Stuff I couldnt even think of...

Not sure about a secret between us but I definitely have a secret attraction to him which is incredibly strong. I'm thinking he knows but I haven't said anything. I have a sneaky suspicion that he's attracted too but hasn't said anything although I can read between the lines sometimes...

But a secret? Not sure except to say there hasn't been an actions due to a few restrictions...it's kind of like I have to stand back when I don't reall want to...if that makes sense

Is there concerns about the 12th house?