Will we reconcile/meet again

Aysemelek

Do you guys thinks there is reconciliation or at least meeting again. I think there will be a meeting but not sure about reconciliation

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst reconciliation .pdf
    364.4 KB · Views: 66

IleneK

Premium Member
I think there is a pretty good chance you will. You/Merc apply to sextile Jup. And Moon applies to sextile to Jup as well, while translating light between Merc and Jup, if I am seeing correctly
icon7.gif
And Jup receives Merc and Moon well.
So since it is a weak sextile, I would say there is good opportunity for the two of you to meet and possibly reconcile.

Aysemelek

I think there is a pretty good chance you will. You/Merc apply to sextile Jup. And Moon applies to sextile to Jup as well, while translating light between Merc and Jup, if I am seeing correctly
icon7.gif
So since it is a weak sextile, I would say there is good opportunity for the two of you to meet and possibly reconcile.

Thanks for comment :) i will let you know if things go well 🙏

Aysemelek

icon7.gif

May i ask one more thing 🙏 I’m totally fine with making the first move should i go for it. Aspects seem quite positive to me

Memeco103

Soruyu sorduğundan itibaren 5 hafta içinde adım atmayı deneyebilirsin... ancak ay bulunduğu burçta pek güçlü değil bu nedenle reddedilme olasılığın da var,

Memeco103

Aslında Jüpiter ay’ı iyi karşılıyor yani aslinda aklında olabilirsin hala sana karsi kizin ya da kotu bir duygu icinde degil gibi

IleneK

Premium Member
May i ask one more thing �� I’m totally fine with making the first move. Should i go for it? Aspects seem quite positive to me

If you are interested to find out if you can reconcile, I think you should make the first move. The chart doesn't point to assured success, but there is a lot of possibility. If it doesn't work as you might wish, you are no worse off than you are now.
Please let us know how it goes, and I wish you well.

Aysemelek

If you are interested to find out if you can reconcile, I think you should make the first move. The chart doesn't point to assured success, but there is a lot of possibility. If it doesn't work as you might wish, you are no worse off than you are now.
Please let us know how it goes, and I wish you well.

I came back to give an update. We met today and i told him that i still have feelings and don’t want to keep it in me anymore. He said he doesn’t have any feelings for me at the moment but the whole conversation was not bad or low vibe. So we sat and had conversations about other things as well. Yeah it was not exactly what i wished for but I’m no worse off than i was.

Aysemelek

Aslında Jüpiter ay’ı iyi karşılıyor yani aslinda aklında olabilirsin hala sana karsi kizin ya da kotu bir duygu icinde degil gibi

Ayy yeni gordum bunlari ahaha evet kotu bi duygu icinde degildi dedigin gibi ama aklinda olma konusunda emin degilim maalesef :’) tesekkurler yorum icin

IleneK

Premium Member
I came back to give an update. We met today and i told him that i still have feelings and don’t want to keep it in me anymore. He said he doesn’t have any feelings for me at the moment but the whole conversation was not bad or low vibe. So we sat and had conversations about other things as well. Yeah it was not exactly what i wished for but I’m no worse off than i was.

Your update helps us understand how the sextile and reception showed you might meet, but the weakness of the sextile may have accounted for the failure to reconcile.
Thank you for letting us know. I am sorry the disappointing outcome.