T square chart interpretation

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=19&narozeni_mesic=3&narozeni_rok=1993&narozeni_hodina=00&narozeni_minuta=11&narozeni_sekunda=00&narozeni_city=Greenwich%2C+USA%2C+Connecticut&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=CT&narozeni_podstat_hidden=&narozeni_input_hidden=Greenwich%2C+USA%2C+Connecticut&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_sirka_stupne=41&narozeni_sirka_minuty=2&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=73&narozeni_delka_minuty=38&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_chiron=1&hid_lilith=1&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&hid_uzel_asp=on&hid_asc_asp=on&tolerance_paral=1.2&minor_150=on&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=&dominanta_metoda=1&dominanta_rulership=1&redraw_button=Redraw#tabs_redraw

Hi! Can someone please help me to understand my T squares? I have studied it but still unsure what resolution is. I have 2 t squares that are very close to being a Grand cross but are not because two of the planets don’t aspect.

Both involve my Chart Ruler - Jupiter in 10th house libra in retrograde. (Lord of 10th is in 4th, and lord of 4th is in 7th). Lord of 2nd in 3rd, lord of 7th in 3rd.

1. Venus opposition Jupiter squaring Mars
-Venus in 4th house aries
-jupiter in 10th house libra
-mars in 7th house cancer

As it’s cardinal signs I know it’s a question of identity and because the focal point is cancer, emotional identity. I feel like I am not even aware of the Venus jupiter opposition. It’s really the mars aspects I feel. I put all of my energy and action into my relationships often at the neglect of other parts of my life. All of my time goes into worrying about and maintaining my relationships. (I also have south node in Gemini in 7th house). I am constantly stressing over where I stand with people and then come off very aggressively when I’m either pursuing someone or trying to find out why they are retreating from me.

My understanding of this aspect is that the opposition shows dissatisfaction between my career (10th) and my home? (4th) and I seek satisfaction through my relationships with others.

The direct opposite point from the focal point is actually in my 2nd house (not the first like you’d think) In capricorn. I DO have planets here which triggers the second T square I have....(so my relief sets off another t square conflict)

2. Mars opposition Neptune/Uranus conjunction squaring my Venus
-mars in 7th in cancer
-Neptune/Uranus in Capricorn in 2nd
-Venus in 4th in aries.

The empty leg here is my 10th house in Libra. Now the only reason these t squares do not form a Grand cross is because my Neptune/Uranus are not in aspect to my Jupiter.

I don’t get what the 4th house Venus energies look like? For context, I’m unemployed, I have no idea what I want to do with my life and have been a grid lock of inaction. I was going into law and left that and haven’t found a new direction. I am obsessed with live music and want to do something there. I’ve also been told I’m a talented photographer and have considered photojournalism. In terms of the 4th house my peace of mind is very strongly attached to my home and the only place my money goes is in decorating my home. I’ve now been in isolation for 3 months since covid and have loved every second bc of my home time (and aquarius moon no doubt - it feels like I was born for this kind of thing). Wine is also overly enjoyed - is that related to this T square?

It seems like the relief is in figuring out my career and my finances and spending less time on relationships and my home life? Which if so- i already know that and it causes me endless stress! So maybe a better question is what does 10th house libra Activities look like for me? Where should I look? And when I’m focusing on my relationships too much and need to channel 2nd house capricorn activities, what do those look like? If I knew what they looked like I’d be doing them :-/

The Venus Jupiter opposition is involved in a rectangle and kite formation. Kite point being Chiron in Leo so not sure what that means either.

P.s. I do have some very positive Jupiter aspects that might help this. The issue really is finding out what I want to do and then I know I have the Jupiter-asc-Venus resources to help make it happen.

Thank you!!

JUPITERASC

ASPECT PATTERNS

When three or more planets
are connected to each other by aspect
they form a pattern with a meaning of its own.

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition

are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently
a better than average chance
of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square
all the factors involved
- planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture
of the choices, difficulties and solutions
which each planet suggests.
When the 'T' Square is in :smile:
Cardinal Signs
there is exceptional dynamism and energy;
Fixed Signs
people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.
Mutable Signs, they may try to solve
or even avoid, the problems
associated with the 'T' Square b
y being flexible and adaptable.

Solution to the 'T' Square

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square
can be released or positively expressed
through the planet which makes the closest
sextile
or
trine
to any of the three planets in the 'T' Square.
In this example the emotional tension
of the Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square
can be released
through the sextile to Jupiter in Cancer.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=19&narozeni_mesic=3&narozeni_rok=1993&narozeni_hodina=00&narozeni_minuta=11&narozeni_sekunda=00&narozeni_city=Greenwich%2C+USA%2C+Connecticut&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=CT&narozeni_podstat_hidden=&narozeni_input_hidden=Greenwich%2C+USA%2C+Connecticut&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Greenwich&narozeni_sirka_stupne=41&narozeni_sirka_minuty=2&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=73&narozeni_delka_minuty=38&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_chiron=1&hid_lilith=1&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&hid_uzel_asp=on&hid_asc_asp=on&tolerance_paral=1.2&minor_150=on&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=&dominanta_metoda=1&dominanta_rulership=1&redraw_button=Redraw#tabs_redraw

Hi! Can someone please help me to understand my T squares? I have studied it but still unsure what resolution is. I have 2 t squares that are very close to being a Grand cross but are not because two of the planets don’t aspect.

Both involve my Chart Ruler - Jupiter in 10th house libra in retrograde. (Lord of 10th is in 4th, and lord of 4th is in 7th). Lord of 2nd in 3rd, lord of 7th in 3rd.

1. Venus opposition Jupiter squaring Mars
-Venus in 4th house aries
-jupiter in 10th house libra
-mars in 7th house cancer

As it’s cardinal signs I know it’s a question of identity and because the focal point is cancer, emotional identity. I feel like I am not even aware of the Venus jupiter opposition. It’s really the mars aspects I feel. I put all of my energy and action into my relationships often at the neglect of other parts of my life. All of my time goes into worrying about and maintaining my relationships. (I also have south node in Gemini in 7th house). I am constantly stressing over where I stand with people and then come off very aggressively when I’m either pursuing someone or trying to find out why they are retreating from me.

My understanding of this aspect is that the opposition shows dissatisfaction between my career (10th) and my home? (4th) and I seek satisfaction through my relationships with others.

The direct opposite point from the focal point is actually in my 2nd house (not the first like you’d think) In capricorn. I DO have planets here which triggers the second T square I have....(so my relief sets off another t square conflict)

2. Mars opposition Neptune/Uranus conjunction squaring my Venus
-mars in 7th in cancer
-Neptune/Uranus in Capricorn in 2nd
-Venus in 4th in aries.

The empty leg here is my 10th house in Libra. Now the only reason these t squares do not form a Grand cross is because my Neptune/Uranus are not in aspect to my Jupiter.

I don’t get what the 4th house Venus energies look like? For context, I’m unemployed, I have no idea what I want to do with my life and have been a grid lock of inaction. I was going into law and left that and haven’t found a new direction. I am obsessed with live music and want to do something there. I’ve also been told I’m a talented photographer and have considered photojournalism. In terms of the 4th house my peace of mind is very strongly attached to my home and the only place my money goes is in decorating my home. I’ve now been in isolation for 3 months since covid and have loved every second bc of my home time (and aquarius moon no doubt - it feels like I was born for this kind of thing). Wine is also overly enjoyed - is that related to this T square?

It seems like the relief is in figuring out my career and my finances and spending less time on relationships and my home life? Which if so- i already know that and it causes me endless stress! So maybe a better question is what does 10th house libra Activities look like for me? Where should I look? And when I’m focusing on my relationships too much and need to channel 2nd house capricorn activities, what do those look like? If I knew what they looked like I’d be doing them :-/

The Venus Jupiter opposition is involved in a rectangle and kite formation. Kite point being Chiron in Leo so not sure what that means either.

P.s. I do have some very positive Jupiter aspects that might help this. The issue really is finding out what I want to do and then I know I have the Jupiter-asc-Venus resources to help make it happen.

Thank you!!