Intersting death configurations, nine months between deaths

AinSoph

I am new to astrology but have a basic understanding of it. On August 6, 2019, 18:06 p.m Amman-Jordan time, the father passes away. On Saturday 9, May 2020 between 7:30 -9:00 a.m my Golden 9 years of age passes away after being admitted to hospital on Wednesday 6 May 2020 at 11:00 a.m Amman-Jordan time. Both events happened during transit Uranus past the 6 degrees and 13 Minutes in Taurus Mark (my natal 12 House starts at 6:13 Taurus ) conjunct south node at 9:31 Taurus, opposite Natal Uranus in Scorpio at 3:03, opposite natal north node in Scorpio at 9:31 and also transit Uranus square natal Saturn at 3:10 Leo. Other transits of note, Neptune in both cases in Pisces opposite Natal Moon in Virgo. Both cases transit moon was conjunct natal Uranus. For father, Lilith was trine my natal sun in cancer (2nd house ) at 10PIS34, and With Golden square at 10Aries12. There are other configurations of interest and based on my incomplete understanding of the topic, they are considered "Scary", particularly the aspects between Transit Uranus, Natal Uranus, natal Saturn, Natal Mars. Further, On the day Golden was admitted to hospital 6 May 2020 between 10:00-10:30 a.m the doctor, nurse, GF, and myself were with Golden, something strange occurred at that time and Golden gives me a kiss on my right wrist. Would not call it a bite, because it is not, but it is like a mark of crucifixion- two holes looking like a nail went through them, it just happened at a time when transit mars was at 25Aqu18. My natal midheaven is at 25Aqu50. Are these all coincidence? Appreciate your views on the matter.

Last edited: