What aspect/s make you want to run a mile

wan

Even though you are in mid-poop and your pants are still around your ankles.

For me, it's gotta be Moon in Scorpio. Note: I have this placement in my own chart as well. I know only well about its destructive power, and how much I can obsess about things. So it's really been there, done that. Scorpio Moon is a total deal-breaker for me, doesn't matter how nice the rest of his chart is.

I also tend to avoid anybody with his Saturn square my Moon. This is pretty obvious. Your Moon is one of the most important things in relationships. And when someone's Saturn is constantly irritating her...well, the result aint pretty. In fact I have this between me and this dude on another website, and we are constantly at each other's throat. So my verdict? No thank you.

There could be more, but I can't remember at the moment. Would love to hear what others have to say about this (interesting) topic.

Chrysalis

I'm now running a mile from Sun conjunct Uranus, or even venus square Uranus (guys). Had to finally break it off with someone a couple of days ago, who id been casually seeing for almost two years because of his refusal to commit, he had Sun conjunct Uranus.

Also anyone whos Saturn conjuncts my sun (also squaring my moon) i already have Saturn conjunct my sun, so with this same (sun/Uranus) guy, i had my sun squashed in between two Saturns and moon squared by two Saturns. And i don't know how i put up with it for so long, but he did put me down a lot.

I also can't handle Aries stelliums.