delayed life problems marriage what is causing? please have a look

namaste friends

i have a problem understanding..please help

my older sister..lovely girl, just turned 30 year 2 month ago...extensive education, highly intelligent, kind, nice, very very beautiful although she remains humble and never is arrogant...works since 17 year old combining with university hard worker

she was always optimistic in spite of very difficult childhood w our parents fighting in front of her...she was only 7 but used to jump in front of mother to protect her from father..but mother always hated her..she broke her leg doctors were shocked but she was walking around like nothing happened in two months! bitten by snake...blood poisoning but she still survived, had many many difficulties i think people would never even think of enduring and although she had pain0 she still remained optimistic. never defeated in her soul never hatred never anger always this quiet determination to succeed in life...in love also important for her look at moon in 7th

but then...three years ago suddenly after fight with mother for thousand time...i saw something break in her....she took her things, without saying goodbye to mother or anyone family, moved out of the house without a word never returned, she is alone in country no family only mother- father no contact since 13 years... i live still with parents so i cannot help her as much as i want to...but i thought she will be fine, finally she can live her life without our mother harassing her...i know she is very very strong...even during her own trouble she used to help me,...talk to me...give me encouraging advice giving me her time....but something has changed...the past three years she has completely shut evryone off...her friends too...we see each other she still is kind and nice and always wanting to help me....when i see her she looks so different...i dont understand...she doesnt go anywhere...no work she quit because she had nervous breakdown...lives off welfare that she only got after i found out she didnt have anymore money after she spend all her savings...i came to her she lost 15 kilo...no food no money but never asked anyone for help...selling her phone her jewelry...she doesnt do drugs...she doesnt drink..she is not criminal she doesnt steal she is not depressed or suicidal - only is not good with her still...she only wants to be by herself...doctors say she has burnout but for three years???? i dont believe it its like she doesnt have the energy anymore and she lost hope after so much problem life i have feeling this something to do w shani/saturn as she on top of everything chipped her front tooth as well..she never tell she ashamed but i see in her face..no money for dentist...too expensive

i dont know how to help i am very very worried

she has such good chart..exalted moon- mars panch mahaparush yoga...vargottama ascendant..mars exalted in navamsa....jupiter nheech bhang...but why is EVERYTHING so delayed for her?? why these three yearss so hard?? when will she get better i am very very worried ...she is good person she doesnt deserve this proble after problem after problem

help for my sister please at least astrologically what is causing this for her when will it end when will she find love...work...health...

thank you

i have attached her chart positions also lagna and navamsa

Attachments

• laagnanavams.jpg
    laagnanavams.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 18